Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her (45606 Views)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by NwekeUG(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
A Twitter user has shared the story of how a wedding in a church close to her house was called off after the bride-to-be confessed to her pastor that she and her fiancé have engaged in for*play but have never had penetrative sex, IGBERETV reports.

The post read;

"There was this wedding that was supposed to hold on a Saturday in a church around my neighborhood. On the wedding day while the wedding ceremony was already going on, the pastor came out and called the groom and the bride into his office...and he said " I know I've asked you this before but the holy spirit keeps disturbing me now to ask you again if you both have not had premarital sex" and they both said NO, they never had sex. And the pastor asked again "Sister, has this brother ever touched you?" and she said

"Yes, he only kiss me, press my breast and fingers me but we never had sex"
And the pastor came out of his office with the bride and the groom and he said " I know all of you here are here to witness this holy matrimony but we're sorry we can't join them as husband and wife because their bed has been defiled. And that was the end."

https://twitter.com/Chrissie_Jide/status/1594962753432715264?t=i3Bf35Y2Fq42laUqJLh5jQ&s=19

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
NwekeUG:
A Twitter user has shared the story of how a wedding in a church close to her house was called off after the bride-to-be confessed to her pastor that she and her fiancé have engaged in for*play but have never had penetrative sex, IGBERETV reports.

The post read;

https://twitter.com/Chrissie_Jide/status/1594962753432715264?t=i3Bf35Y2Fq42laUqJLh5jQ&s=19

Pastor is not a hypocrite.

Many churches have a 'NO TESTING BEFORE PURCHASE' policy. Or , to put it bluntly 'NO SAMPLING BEFORE PURCHASE'

The reason why they do it...it is because if you can resist temptation before marriage, you will be able to resist temptation AFTER marriage. Because adultery affects far too many people..especially when children are involved. (It is not a perfect rule, but you know...).

The bible is also very clear about that. No sechs before maridge.

You don't have to like the policy...and some pastors would go ahead if the copule repented before marriage.

Modifed.

If you want to have sex before marriage...go ahead. There is nothing inherently wrong with making a free choice to do so under secular law. The pastor of a church who does not believe in sex before marriage also has the right to refuse to marry you, and if he refuses to marry you...you are obviously not welcome in his church...so go to a church where you are welcome...or better still go to court, and get a marriage license (which even has more legal power self.).

A pastor standing for his beliefs and principles is not a hypocrite. A pastor who says sex before marriage is wrong, and then proceeds to marry copulas who have had sex before marriage is a hypocrite.Because he ain't living up to his held principles and beliefs.

If you can't see that, then you obviously just want to call people who you don't agree with hypocrites. Which is something people on this site want to do. Even despite pointing out the fact that you can just leave and go somewhere else.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by id4sho(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin

Toto wahala, when bride price have been paid. Omo, na to go reception and go home onwards with my wife. No time

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by alingo2013(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin just using psychology on the foolish lady, if the holy spirit know that they've had sex shouldn't it have told the pastor, why will it ask the pastor to ask

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Tataffo: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
A clear case of "Things that never happened" Twitter users lie pass tinubu when being asked about his background

190 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Opinedecandid(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pretender Pastor.
Ignorant bride.
Stooge groom.

Modified version:

The number one cause of marital crises is sexual incompatibility.
Pastors know this but have refused to preach it.

To the couple:

If you've fulfilled the needed traditional rites, you are already married.
If you are so curious for the blessing, hold each other's hands or lay hands on each other and pray.

Then, sue that hypocrite of a Pastor for damages.

Pls don't let him spoil your day and waste your time and money without a recourse

I'm a Christian
I stand for Christ.
But I repel slavery.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nwadu: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is mere jealousy.... The pastor is surprised that groom don shine the congo pass am

This is why I have always insisted that guys people should have a knowledge of what goes on in their partner's Whatsapp before and even after marriage.

Do you want to recover your stollen phone
Do you want to monitor your spouse's WhatsApp messages

We do all these contact us @ 0811three077onesix7

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by chuveck69: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
They will surely go to another church to wed, and this time they will keep that sh*t out their mouths grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Kayceealex(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
What the actual F**K!!!!
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by francis5051: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
The woman self na jonsing woman why u go even tell the pastor the truth.. bedrooms activities like sex must be kept secret from pastors is not their business

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by buygala(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pastor Babablu Bulaba has taken his ministry overboard

He is saying they defiled marriage bed.. But I can't see where the lady said that the fingering and breast pressing occurred on the marriage bed.

The Holy Spirit that he said told him that the couple are defiling marriage bed should have shown him the video of the defiling so that he can confront the accused couple with evidence of their holy crime, instead of looking for talk from the couple on D-day.

If the God-fearing couple are punished for telling the truth, won't that send a wrong signal to other members of his Congregation that they can do whatever they want as long as they don't confess?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by ManAdii: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Okay
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by TenQ: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
SMH!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by HomeTutorsPro: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
...there bed has been defiled?
grin grin grin grin grin
This pastor sef.
Something that they did inside the bathroom.
The dude wanted to be sure he's not gonna wed a fellow man, that the boobs aren't artificial.
Guy didn't want to hear story, now he heard a stroooooongggggg story.
Go home and fuuuuuckkkkk in peace.
This wedding has been dismissed.

Someone should play me "toto sweet" by Hypeman Satandard.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Bananapill: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
NwekeUG:

The post read;
Lie

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by polite2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moogbe,, I blame de bride

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by dhtml6(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Happy ending!
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Hayzead07(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
All of them dey craze

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Felalucky8(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Oh my God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by BabaCommander: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
I am a pasta, but this one off me. grin cheesy

Pasta u went too far. There're some things about your members that u must leave buried

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by chukxy44(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
You dey wine me ni
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by money121(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lobatan
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Starboytwo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lies.

stupid lies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by bankulizer: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mtcheeeeww
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by paradigmshift(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Africa na WA grin
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by tydi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol. I guess because it wasn't the anointed finger of the pastor that entered her pit first.

On the first stance what kind of their discussion led to her private life

The near is really end!

Twitter and make up stories though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by dhtml6(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kayceealex:
What the actual F**K!!!!
He fukced her with his fingers!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Arizon61: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
They'll have secret wedding and continue their konjo tongue

Poor Blood Flow Causes Erectile Dysfunction....

Premature Ejaculation and Weak Erection is one of the most common sexual problems in MEN. It has been found to affect around 60% of the men worldwide.

One of the newest inventions aimed to tackle the problem of quick ejaculation, to improve your sexual performance in bed and satisfy your lady, giving her multiple orgasms. This herbal tablets basically contains medical Anesthetic which works to reduce the Sensations one feels when being touched in the penis. Since the main reason most men don't last long in bed is because of heightened Sensations, the best way to fix the problem is to reduce the Sensations slightly in order to prolong Ejaculation.

We have a solution you need, call and get permanen Remedy. Get this product Today, you will call to Thank us after 2weeks.

Free Delivery Nationwide.
Payment after Delivery.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by elpochas: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Abeg which kind lamba be this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by soul2: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Abeg where that one happen? I want to check something

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos) / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.