Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her (45765 Views)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by ibinaboonline: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
What a dazzling solution. God must be proud. Now, the couple should go and marry other people? That's better?
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
alingo2013:
grin just using psychology on the foolish lady
That is how the pastors operate..Psychology on weaklings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lady's that goes to church i avoid...i don't care if your using your head or not
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Oesophagus99(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ends time pastors of Doom
kiss
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by fcbelle72(f): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin grin i see my own yahoo yahoo pastar grin cool
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Eaztzide: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

The copule also has the right to leave that church and get married in court...or in a church that is not that 'strict'.

Also, if church rules are too strict for you...stay away. (My mum admires Kumuyi, but is not a Deeper life member, because their rules are strict , even for a rather strict born again Christian like her)

Anyone who is in a conservative church knows the rules...no sechs before maridge. And pastors are there to uphold the rules.

(Personally, the man should have led them in prayer of repentance, and that would have been that.)
Still the same thing. What most churches call strictness is actually just personal indignance on matters. So if it's God that gave His Word that both of them should marry, the pastor will then stop it because he's bigger than God right? What happened to "what God has put together, let no man put asunder"?
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Tareq1105: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
It's a cooked story. It's not true. It's a question that should have been asked during counseling and marital seminar. Not on wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by linearity: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Pastor is not a hypocrite.

Many churches have a 'NO TESTING BEFORE PURCHASE' policy. Or , to put it bluntly 'NO SAMPLING BEFORE PURCHASE'

The reason why they do it...it is because if you can resist temptation before marriage, you will be able to resist temptation AFTER marriage. Because adultery affects far too many people..especially when children are involved. (It is not a perfect rule, but you know...).

The bible is also very clear about that. No sechs before maridge.

You don't have to like the policy...and some pastors would go ahead if the copule repented before marriage.

Marriage is not a test of spirituality, let him that have not sinned cast the first stone.

Church wedding is not biblical, no example of it in the Bible, no where were Christians commanded to do it.

Jesus attended a traditional wedding, church wedding is just so that the Pastor can pray and bless the young couple, the main wedding that the Bible recognizes is the traditional wedding and bride prize paying and most people that come for church wedding have already been married traditionally as recognized by the Bible.

I understand this is the church policy before they can bless the union, but the fact remains that the marriage had already taken place and the couples been members of the church would have known better.

The Pastor would have asked them to confess and he pray for them. The lady was truthful and confessed, the Pastor would have prayed and ask them to seek the face of God there and then and I doubt if God would have preferred to humiliate them before forgiving them.

Jesus have come to die for our sins…sin is therefore no longer a barrier but unrepentant and not confessing is….though we should not continue to sin and expect Grace to abide, however that should not preclude us from confessing our sins to God once we realized that we have sinned, then leave the forgiveness to God.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Scarletjr(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na lie
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by miketayo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Many churches have a 'NO TESTING BEFORE PURCHASE' policy. Or , to put it bluntly 'NO SAMPLING BEFORE PURCHASE'

The reason why they do it...it is because if you can resist temptation before marriage, you will be able to resist temptation AFTER marriage. Because adultery affects far too many people..especially when children are involved. (It is not a perfect rule, but you know...).

You don't have to like the policy...and some pastors would go ahead if the copule repented before marriage.

First of all church wedding isn't a wedding it just blessing/thanksgiving. Traditional wedding is what God recognises. So one pastor can't come and tell me rubbish, I will find another pastor the same day
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
miketayo:

First of all church wedding isn't a wedding it just blessing/thanksgiving. Traditional wedding is what God recognises. So one pastor can't come and tell me rubbish, I will find another pastor the same day

Good.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
linearity:

Marriage is not a test of spirituality, let him that have not sinned cast the first stone.

Church wedding is not biblical, no example of it in the Bible, no where were Christians commanded to do it.

Jesus attended a traditional wedding, church wedding is just so that the Pastor can pray and bless the young couple, the main wedding that the Bible recognizes is the traditional wedding and bride prize paying and most people that come for church wedding have already been married traditionally as recognized by the Bible.

I understand this is the church policy before they can bless the union, but the fact remains that the marriage had already taken place and the couples been members of the church would have known better.

The Pastor would have asked them to confess and he pray for them. The lady was truthful and confessed, the Pastor would have prayed and ask them to seek the face of God there and then and I doubt if God would have preferred to humiliate them before forgiving them.

Jesus have come to die for our sins…sin is therefore no longer a barrier but unrepentant and not confessing is….though we should not continue to sin and expect Grace to abide, however that should not preclude us from confessing our sins to God once we realized that we have sinned, then leave the forgiveness to God.

Well, yeah, and Jesus too does not want us to continue in sin forever.....
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Arizon61: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pcstradamus:
How will you recommend this for someone who is hypertensive and on medication?

One tablet per day, no side effects
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by RealMarv(f): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Twitter and cooked up stories. If you believe this, then you can believe anything.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by badman007(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Religion no get conscience.
It’s up to humans to have sense.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Exceed15: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Where is the place of forgiveness? U r ranting here as if you ve never committed a sin . Bloody hypocrite
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by elmagnifico411(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
God bless u, sir. U know wussup.
Opinedecandidpost=118620124:
Pretender Pastor.
Ignorant bride.
Stooge groom.

Modified version:

The number one cause of marital crises is sexual incompatibility.
Pastors know this but have refused to preach it.

To the couple:

If you've fulfilled the needed traditional rites, you are already married.
If you are so curious for the blessing, hold each other's hands or lay hands on each other and pray.

Then, sue that hypocrite of a Pastor for damages.

Pls don't let him spoil your day and waste your time and money without a recourse

I'm a Christian
I stand for Christ.
But I repel slavery.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Exceed15: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
She confessed to pastor.. ok Has pastor ever confessed his own sins to the congregation? The lady is void of wisdom.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Paulnoma(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
BabaCommander:
I am a pasta, but this one off me. grin cheesy

Pasta u went too far. There're some things about your members that u must leave buried

A buried carcass will soon send out a stinking stench.
wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
PobayTech:
Paxful Celebrates the Real Reasons People Use Bitcoin Everyday With #BitcoinForAll Giveaway

Join #BitcoinForAll $15,000 Giveaway

Prize: $15,000

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Go enjoy your $15,000 alone. It is a huge money now. The way you spam most threads will scare away prospects
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Exceed15:

Where is the place of forgiveness? U r ranting here as if you ve never committed a sin . Bloody hypocrite

Is the pastor not upholding the rules of his church?

Did the copule not know, when they became church members, that being a religious person has rules and duties.?

The pastor would have been a hypocrite if he just overlooked their sin.

If people cannot take chrestianity serious, then what;s the purpose of it? Might as well close all the churches, and go home.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by BennyDGreat: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lungdick:
It could be true o.
in my church, they'll do pregnancy test and some other tests to make sure they've never married each other. If they by chance find out that the lady has been defiled, they won't allow church wedding.

See your user name...which church u dey go
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by MikeofAfrica: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bridget95:
That is a good man of God living the right way. I pity does ones joining pregnant ladies and their boyfriends in holy matrimony

If all intending couples practise no sex before marriage, how then will a lady know if her suitor is an impotent man?

How then will a man know if the lady he wants to marry can conceive a baby in her womb?

Is it not a fool that will buy a car without first opening the bonnet and testing the engine of the car?
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by kingslj: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

That is how my Guy carry woman with another person pregnancy go marry.
up till today marriage... na one kain eye e de take look the woman. he no gree Bleep again.

true story
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by MikeofAfrica: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:
The reason why this nonsense happened is that the pastor, groom and bride are poor, wretched, ignorant, cursed and stupid.

Have money, and no idiotic Dog of Men will ask if you've fvcked before your wedding.

Nonsense!

I totally agree with you. Religious laws are meant for to intimidate poor people and make them loyal to the church authority.

If that man is Rich , the pastor will have not have the courage to ask such question. Even if the bride is pregnant, the Pastor will cover it up and wed them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by IamBlessed20: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wow!
What a God sent Pastor.
That's a true man of God.
They both knew what they were getting into and the dos and don'ts.
They can still be joined if they choose to, but not by the Pastor.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Eleyigidgan: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
...there bed has been defiled?
grin grin grin grin grin
This pastor sef.
Something that they did inside the bathroom.
The dude wanted to be sure he's not gonna wed a fellow man, that the boobs aren't artificial.
Guy didn't want to hear story, now he heard a stroooooongggggg story.
Go home and fuuuuuckkkkk in peace.
This wedding has been dismissed.

Someone should play me "toto sweet" by Hypeman Satandard.
Wetin you drink?
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by MikeofAfrica: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Will that Pastor have the courage to ask such question if the groom is a millionaire and the financial pillar of his Church? Is the Pastor not taking advantage of the groom poverty to mock his marriage.

Don't allow yourself to be intimidated by any Pastor? They have no right asking a man and his bride whether they had sex before marriage.

What two adults do in the bedroom can only be accountable to the Almighty God.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Eleyigidgan: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
lomprico:

Says God's spokesman. Fool
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Ayomivic(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

All these so called pastor doest know what it mrans to.defiled the bed.

Which bed defiles?

That is not bed defiled.

The man that finger her is the only one entitled to marry her. Did pastor now want her to go and marry another man aftershe had been finger by another man?

Which one is the bed defiled between her marry the person that finger her and her mary another man after been fingered by another man.

That pastor really need to learn more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.