Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I'm Addicted To Earpiece - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Earpiece (659 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / I'm Addicted To Sucking Girls Breasts.. / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Realife4: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'm an introvert and I smoke weed. I have been like this for over 15 years now. I love being alone I can stay indoors for 6 months without leaving the compound. I hardly associates with people I don't feel lonely with my phone. The issue here is that I see my earpiece as my best friend I find it difficult to give out my earpiece I feel uncomfortable without it. I don't know if it will affect me when I get married. I just love being alone I'm I normal I just don't find friendship important.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by monsieurmoya: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Friendship is a mirage. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by blingxx(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
monsieurmoya:

I'm an introvert too... but damn bruh mine isn't bad grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by monsieurmoya: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
son of man, why hast thou quoted me?
blingxx:
I'm an introvert too... but damn bruh mine isn't bad grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by captainzee4life(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
A healthy addiction but please consider your eardrum.
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by PlayMaker14: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
undecided

Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Do you have some important things you do with your life? Like school, work, learning a skill e.t.c.?
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by PerfectStranger(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Until you’re 60yrs above, your grandchildren will be catching cruzz with your partial deafness.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Realife4:
I'm an introvert and I smoke weed. I have been like this for over 15 years now. I love being alone I can stay indoors for 6 months without leaving the compound. I hardly associates with people I don't feel lonely with my phone. The issue here is that I see my earpiece as my best friend I find it difficult to give out my earpiece I feel uncomfortable without it. I don't know if it will affect me when I get married. I just love being alone I'm I normal I just don't find friendship important.

You're just like my ex roomie.....they guy too like music ehh.....
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by THURAFTERNOON: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol same here grin
My insane love for quality music mde me go for apple AirPods and a jbl Bluetooth speaker… nothing do u but no dy use both ears if u dy waka for road
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Solofresh2: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
You are alone, no relationship and you are thinking of getting married?
Well the earpiece is not an issue.When you meet your campanion and soulmate, you will stop it gradually and unknowingly
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Ehismarkninetee: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Realife4:

I would like to know how you make money
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Sweetvie: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol
Just like me but I still get like 2 friends to flow with and go shopping sometimes. Omo
The way I love music ehn grin but I try to reduce the way I use airpod. When am at home I just play my music directly. At night I use airpod
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by zexy2030(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
You are learning to be toxic and living in illusions and very soon might be suicidal. Before technology of transistor radios, the best companion is to talk to people. Listen to audios of pastor Selman and be composed and balanced.
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Realife4: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
zexy2030:
You are learning to be toxic and living in illusions and very soon might be suicidal. Before technology of transistor radios, the best companion is to talk to people. Listen to audios of pastor Selman and be composed and balanced.
I'm not religious I pray to the source that giveth life which I don't know. Religion is not my thing. I can never commit suicide life is too sweet my brother even if you have nothing just look at nature anywhere you will see the beauty of life it's not all about money.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Realife4:
I'm not religious I pray to the source that giveth life which I don't know. Religion is not my thing. I can never commit suicide life is too sweet my brother even if you have nothing just look at nature anywhere you will see the beauty of life it's not all about money.
I can relate!!!!
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Realife4: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

I would like to know how you make money
ok I've been awake all night over 5 years now. I haven't slept at night. I found how night is the best time to think better.
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by Ballzproblemm: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
same with OP, in fact I can hardly listen to music without earpiece , unless I am taking my bath ,I think it's a normal trait for introverts,cause I have noticed it among my family relatives
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by dontrulee: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please avoid earpiece as much as possible.

I used earpiece for over ten years plus, plugging in my ears overnight everyday.

The end result, not good.

Heed my advise for your own good, ignore at your own peril. grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Earpiece by okoroemeka(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
captainzee4life:
A healthy addiction but please consider your eardrum.

I don't see anything healthy in bombarding the brain with music 90% of the time,when will the brain adjust to process what is around and bring out good innovative ideas,the brain will only adapt to music and after removing the earpiece the poor fellow will continue to hear music in his subconscious that will interfer with the proper function of a sharp mind,that may even be the reason he can stay months incommunicado,the music is slowly transforming the brain,but happily reality has a way of shocking men in Nigeria that in some years to come he may forget about earpiece and music

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Fake Alpha Male. / To Me Hock Up Na Career, Lady Boost As She Shared A New Fantastic Photos Of Her / Should A Married Woman Accept A Surprise Gift From Her Boss "My Story"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.