Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win (26210 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by uba1991: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ayodeoba:
Babachir is just looking for attention,he already lost his relevance, northerners don't regards him as anything
I am a northerner and we so much regards him as our leader. We are behind Atiku,we the northern Christians our votes are all for Atiku.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by seunjungle1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Father grass cutter
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Timmi: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://dailytrust.com/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-remain-apc-member-but-will-support-atiku-to-win-babachir

That’s not a surprise and you know the end of someone that bites the hand that feed them. You were hiding your intention using holier than thou Christian. It is a shame that you are trading one moslem for the other and rather be subservient to the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Bluntemperor: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
ljoh:
Northerners are supporting their fellow northerner

And where has that gotten them to since Independence!
Babachir Lawal,like Atiku has nothing for Nigeria as they just like loitering around power!
They think Nigerians should remain same same, they don't want Nigeria to move forward but lied to fellow Northerners!
2023 President will surely come to the South Pacific
So we moved!
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by doctore212(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
I paid an olosho with the new naira note and she refused to collect.

What am I going to do
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Marpol2021(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Keep quiet slowpoke, I have been saying this over and over again that no sane Nigeria will ever support same religious ticket.
LegendHero:
Lol, this man is a clown.

Jagaban won’t look for you because no one should have a friend like you. You are not the spokesperson for the Christians in the North so I don’t get how you hype yourself.

The first major post you got in life which is the Secretary to the government, it was Asiwaju and his men that helped you secure it and you acknowledged him openly for that.

If you’re truly fighting for Christians, why did you fail to vote Osinbajo at the primaries?

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by fk001(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Penguin2:
So it’s wrong for Tinubu to fly a Muslim Muslim ticket?

But it’s right for a Muslim to succeed another Muslim?

Most of these northerners are ethnic bigots whether they are Christians or Muslims; what matters to them is the north.

But Atiku will fail!

And Tinubu will win insha Allah.

Either Tinubu or Atiku is a win win for us

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Qardinalcaptain: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Confused human being
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by NwokoloOwa: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
You don't support Muslim-Muslm ticket but you support a Fulani taking over from another Fulani for another 8 years when Peter Obi is there for you to support for equity. That is the hightest level of madness. You say northern Christians are being marginalized but you are supporting a Fulani Muslim to rule your as Commander in Chief over the options of southern candidates. What a nonsensical logic.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by uba1991: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
seunjungle1:
Father grass cutter
the court says otherwise, therefore you are free to go and fck yourself.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Parachoko: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
LegendHero:

The picture you shared was done by a photoshop guy on Twitter. Don’t be dull like your Obingo lord and savior.

That’s exactly why you only have that one image being shared by all your fellow Obiidiots.

Imagine Obi did a Twitter room and na Tinubu still dey trend.
Lol
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by uba1991: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Most of these northerners are ethnic bigots whether they are Christians or Muslims; what matters to them is the north.

But Atiku will fail!
you are wrong. Even Buhari will vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by bluecircle470: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Xscape1993:
Only the dead will support the founder of agberos in Nigeria as president.

Keep on lamenting
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by sokera: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
He was expecting to be Tinubu's Vice ... he pain am ..
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Mccullum: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
He's suffering from the pains of not chosen as VP candidate of Tinubu,

in politics Babachair is inconsequential, he doesn't have electoral value,

if Atiku can't stop Tinubu's chances of becoming president of NIGERIA in 2023,

who are you Mr. grass cutter na mumu hin be.. grin
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Izzydeprince: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
This man has spoken like a man, frank and straight forward unlike Wike that is busy making noise. I pray that Wike realizes his mistake before is too late because he has over stretched his luck.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by ATLIEN2027: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Irrelevant brainwashed religious fanatical fool.
Inconsequential mumu man.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by juman(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
He is working for apc.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by DigitalTrading2: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Penguin2:

But Atiku will fail!

That's how an average northerner thinks!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by asobo1: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol, this man is a clown.

Jagaban won’t look for you because no one should have a friend like you. You are not the spokesperson for the Christians in the North so I don’t get how you hype yourself.

The first major post you got in life which is the Secretary to the government, it was Asiwaju and his men that helped you secure it and you acknowledged him openly for that.

If you’re truly fighting for Christians, why did you fail to vote Osinbajo at the primaries?

Read what you wrote again Iranu undecided So Osibanjo to you was a Christian candidate. What happened to the other Christians in the race for APC ticket. His opposition to Agbado is the same faith ticket and not Agbado as a Muslim you urchin.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Addme: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
priceactionx:
Lol. That thing really pained this man gan ni O. He really followed tinubu back to back hoping to get the vice slot.
The best thing to show tinubu that Muslim /Muslim ticket is unacceptable is voting against him at the poll.. Simple. Any other thing is ranting.
At the bolded. You got the gist. He and Faleke even led the team that submitted Tinubu's nomination form. The man is really pained for losing the VP Slot.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Bennycollins: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
tydi:
In a sane atmosphere this babachi should be behind bars
But the law has just acquited him.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Xscape1993:

You never tell me say you are the grandfather of all death people. RIP well
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Hollarewaju92: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu doesn't need u and Dogara to become the president.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by onatisi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
It still beats my imagination how some people still believe that tinubu will beat atiku in the north. The north will always support their own

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Indispensable85(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Penguin2:

But Atiku will fail!

That's politics for you. It's all about interest in the end.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by lereinter(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
He was making few sense until he said he joined politics because of buhari and if buhari lives politics he will leave

What a fallacy

That means you aren't in apc, just a cult follower of buhari

buhari most discriminated against northern Christians and still he didn't talk in the whole 8yrs of buhari rule
I'm sure if buhari did favour discrimination against northern Christians, tinubu will not try it.

He also said he's in apc but supporting PDP, nonsense talk
If you can't support your party don't say you remaining there and supporting another party

Oga grasscutter PDP doesn't want you go your way
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Charly68: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
And if he lose what next will you do.. ?
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by sparko1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Xscape1993:

This is exactly why Tinubu will most probably win, the more you want to look bad, the easier it is for them to sell him.

Most of you haven't been to the North, a great number of them Muslims enjoy the fact that the Christians leaving among hate him, which implies he is their best opinion, while you are using tribe and religion to give him negative publicity, he uniting people under him with it, and those that won't fit, he will eventually buy.

Publicity is publicity, negative or positive, the best way to go about is to ignore him which apparently you can't do.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by Indispensable85(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Babachir they've left you behind.
Re: Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win by jojothaiv(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Unfortunately, that's the stand of many northerners within the party but many praise singers will say they are just an handful, we will wait and see what happens next year..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down / Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) / Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.