Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

How To Use My Personal Car For Business In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Use My Personal Car For Business In Abuja (799 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use My Personal Car For Business In Abuja by bracooloye(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Good afternoon nairalanders

Please I need your advice, on how I can be using my car ( Honda babyboy 2001 model) for a side hustle in Abuja. I live in jickwoyi and I only go to work 10 times a month so am always free for the remaining 20 days of the month, so have been trying to see what I can be doing to get extra income with my car instead of just parking it at home. I have tried using it for transportation but I discovered that Honda is not profitable for commercial business in Abuja, because transportation is cheap and fuel consumption of Honda is higher than other cars like Toyota, Mazda and Nissan.

Please I will be reading through the comments to hear from you all and learn from those who have better experience in transportation business.

NB : the car is in a perfect condition and clean

Please admin I will be grateful if you can help push this to frontpage as I believe lots of people are in this condition with cars parked at home yet broke.
Re: How To Use My Personal Car For Business In Abuja by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yes, you can use your Honda babyboy 2001 model for offline cab business by visiting and registered with hotels within your area and drop your number with them in case your services is needed but for online like bolt or uber, please cancel it out. This is my humbly opinion. I dedicate my first to comment to God Almighty
bracooloye:

Please I need your advice, on how I can be using my car ( Honda babyboy 2001 model) for a side hustle in Abuja. I live in jickwoyi and I only go to work 10 times a month so am always free for the remaining 20 days of the month, so have been trying to see what I can be doing to get extra income with my car instead of just parking it at home. I have tried using it for transportation but I discovered that Honda is not profitable for commercial business in Abuja, because transportation is cheap and fuel consumption of Honda is higher than other cars like Toyota, Mazda and Nissan.

Please I will be reading through the comments to hear from you all and learn from those who have better experience in transportation business.

Please admin I will be grateful if you can help push this to frontpage as I believe lots of people are in this condition with cars parked at home yet broke.
Re: How To Use My Personal Car For Business In Abuja by slimmoney(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
sell that car add money buy peugeot 307 or honda civic 2008 then register it under bolt and uber and start cashing out on ur off days.
bracooloye:

Re: How To Use My Personal Car For Business In Abuja by Stanobel: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bolt now accept 1998 cars upward so if the car is clean you can register it for bolt and start earning... post ur car here lets see if its clean
Re: How To Use My Personal Car For Business In Abuja by slimmoney(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
they haven't started yet in F.C.T.
Stanobel:
Bolt now accept 1998 cars upward so if the car is clean you can register it for bolt and start earning... post ur car here lets see if its clean
Re: How To Use My Personal Car For Business In Abuja by Stanobel: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
slimmoney:
they haven't started yet in F.C.T.

If there is airport there register with the airport taxi people it is better and will make you not to over stress your car

(1) (Reply)

Google's Robot Cars Pass Driving Test / What Should I Do? / Gearbox For Camry 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.