Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

....OVERRATED Enugu.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ....OVERRATED Enugu.... (23760 Views)

Is The Office Of The Senate President Pollitically Overrated? / Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ / Elections 2015: Why The Social Media Is Highly Overrated - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Just arrived enugu yesterday for my post utme at ESUT coming up in two days and from what i 've seen ENUGU is just fuckingly overrated!.........the roads in the city are not clean unlike uyo where the govt employ workers to keep all roads in the city clean by sweeping the roads every morning. Though waste bins by The enugu state waste management agency(ESWAMA) can be seen dotted round the city but waste is not properly managed in enugu. In enugu most streets lights on the roads has stopped working and no one to trim/cut the grasses that has over grown the demarcation for dual carriage. No city planning at all! Most buildings are covered with dust. And we have buildings with rusted zincs. Oh,jeeeez touting is very much in this city! The ogbete market and garriki market/park should be moved out of the city because it makes the city look odd that axis of the city is worse! Even a modern motor park constructed by the govt won't be a bad idea just like the ITAM GENERAL MOTOR PARK in uyo. Enugu can only boost of tall buildings(which 40% are old/ancient) but when it comes to city planning and beautification its a no no no no no!!! As i was coming from uyo i was expecting a CITY not a city. In my honest opinion uyo beats enugu............you can as well visit both cities and verify! Enugu is just a better ABA!
Note:- am from enugu state,born and bred in nnewi anambra state now reside in uyo akwaibom state but truth be told----->am very much disappointed at enugu(my capital city)!

28 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by prophetone(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Don't mind them. Yet they come here and call other regions backward. Empty chestbeaters.

#GuessWhyImDancing cool

35 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by passion007: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Just arrived enugu yesterday for my post utme at ESUT coming up in two days and from what i 've seen ENUGU is just fuckingly overrat[b]ed!.........the[/b] roads in the city are not clean unlike uyo where the govt employ workers to keep all roads in the city clean by sweeping the roads every morning. Though waste bins by The enugu state waste management agency(ESWAMA) can be seen dotted round the city but waste is not properly managed in enugu. In enugu most streets lights on the roads has stopped working and no one to trim/cut the grasses that has over grown the demarcation for dual carriage. No city planning at all! Most buildings are covered with dust. And we have buildings with rusted zincs. Oh,jeeeez touting is very much in this city! The ogbete market and garriki market/park should be moved out of the city because it makes the city look odd that axis of the city is worse! Even a modern motor park constructed by the govtemboldened,a bad idea just like the ITAM GENERAL MOTOR PARK in uyo. Enugu can only boost of tall buildings(which 40% are old/ancient) but when it comes to city planning and beautification its a no no no no no!!! As i was coming from uyo i was expecting a CITY not a city. In my honest opinion uyo beats enugu............you can as well visit both cities and verify! Enugu is just a better ABA!
Note:- am from enugu state,born and bred in nnewi anambra state now reside in uyo akwaibom state but truth be told----->am very much disappointed at enugu(my capital city)!

My brother,
There are far too many errors in your brief write-up ranging from wrong use of prepositions through glaring mechanical inaccuracies and inappropriate use of relatively simple words, to non-capitalisation of proper nouns etc etc.

I suggest you focus on the emboldened errors; these are the kind of questions you'll have to answer during your Post-UME.

Lastly, do find out what "planning" means.

PS: ESUT isn't going to offer you admission because you claim to be from Enugu; use these remaining few days to your advantage. Brush up on your English, beginning from JSS 1 work. I hope to God that English is your only deficiency.
Good luck!

107 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by gratieao: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
yet another mumu on rampage

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by collynzov5: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
No pictures?
Why are you even looking for admission in Esut?
You can save you bull shyte for those who don't know Enugu.

18 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Iykopee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pishure or u are a NL rabble rouser.

20 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Just arrived enugu yesterday for my post utme at ESUT coming up in two days and from what i 've seen ENUGU is just fuckingly overrated!.........the roads in the city are not clean unlike uyo where the govt employ workers to keep all roads in the city clean by sweeping the roads every morning. Though waste bins by The enugu state waste management agency(ESWAMA) can be seen dotted round the city but waste is not properly managed in enugu. In enugu most streets lights on the roads has stopped working and no one to trim/cut the grasses that has over grown the demarcation for dual carriage. No city planning at all! Most buildings are covered with dust. And we have buildings with rusted zincs. Oh,jeeeez touting is very much in this city! The ogbete market and garriki market/park should be moved out of the city because it makes the city look odd that axis of the city is worse! Even a modern motor park constructed by the govt won't be a bad idea just like the ITAM GENERAL MOTOR PARK in uyo. Enugu can only boost of tall buildings(which 40% are old/ancient) but when it comes to city planning and beautification its a no no no no no!!! As i was coming from uyo i was expecting a CITY not a city. In my honest opinion uyo beats enugu............you can as well visit both cities and verify! Enugu is just a better ABA!
I hope ndi ofe will not see this!!

grin grin

17 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by rozayx5(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Just arrived enugu yesterday for my post utme at ESUT coming up in two days and from what i 've seen ENUGU is just fuckingly overrated!.........the roads in the city are not clean unlike uyo where the govt employ workers to keep all roads in the city clean by sweeping the roads every morning. Though waste bins by The enugu state waste management agency(ESWAMA) can be seen dotted round the city but waste is not properly managed in enugu. In enugu most streets lights on the roads has stopped working and no one to trim/cut the grasses that has over grown the demarcation for dual carriage. No city planning at all! Most buildings are covered with dust. And we have buildings with rusted zincs. Oh,jeeeez touting is very much in this city! The ogbete market and garriki market/park should be moved out of the city because it makes the city look odd that axis of the city is worse! Even a modern motor park constructed by the govt won't be a bad idea just like the ITAM GENERAL MOTOR PARK in uyo. Enugu can only boost of tall buildings(which 40% are old/ancient) but when it comes to city planning and beautification its a no no no no no!!! As i was coming from uyo i was expecting a CITY not a city. In my honest opinion uyo beats enugu............you can as well visit both cities and verify! Enugu is just a better ABA!

Please all viewers should note the intention of this OP is too create unhealthy discussion between Igbos and Akwa IBomites, My State is no where near Enugu in terms of housing, Uyo is still a developing town

39 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by olabukola: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
I opened to see picture but alas!!!!!!! @op your phone na sagem?

10 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thunder fire you there op! Enugu state remains the best state in terms of infrastructure development in the whole of south east and south south!

I have a lot of pictures to back it up!

4 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by emmyclassic(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
OP stop lying!

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
rozayx5:

Pics
i will get pix 2morrow its already dark.

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Even jambites follow de post thread on politics section?? Nairaland on de brink***

26 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
emmyclassic: OP stop lying!
you can visit enugu or have a little patience by 2morrow i will update this thread with pics of enugu!

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
emmyclassic: OP stop lying!
you can visit enugu or have a little patience by 2morrow i will update this thread with pics of enugu!
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
donmix: Even jambites follow de post thread on politics section?? Nairaland on de brink***
mr. This is not about my level in education it has nothing to do with that! Got it?

6 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Thunder fire you there op! Enugu state remains the best state in terms of infrastructure development in the whole of south east and south south!

u too de follow jambite argue?? Smh
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Thunder fire you there op! Enugu state remains the best state in terms of infrastructure development in the whole of south east and south south!

mr. Am very sure you are not in enugu buh if at all you are then try visit uyo and find out you have been living in falsehood!

4 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by AkinEgba: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: you can visit enugu or have a little patience by 2morrow i will update this thread with pics of enugu!

So you expect Enugu to be a perfect State? You expect everywhere in Enugu to be 100% well made because Enugu is suddenly no longer in Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: mr. This is not about my level in education it has nothing to with that! Got it?
baby boi leave politics to matured mind..... U just too young for tribalism and bigotry

22 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
olabukola: I opened to see picture but alas!!!!!!! @op your phone na sagem?
pix will be 2morrow its already dark.

6 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
berem: I hope ndi ofe will not see this!!

grin grin
Yea, in your little mind la!! Your Igbo?? •

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by dozzzybaba: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
What is enugu?

9 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
donmix: baby boi leave politics to matured mind..... U just too young for tribalism and bigotry
who is talking about tribalism here? Am from enugu state, isi-uzo L.G.A to be precise

7 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

So you expect Enugu to be a perfect State? You expect everywhere in Enugu to be 100% well made because Enugu is suddenly no longer in Nigeria?
but i was very disappointed and thats why i created this thread.

8 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by dozzzybaba: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

So you expect Enugu to be a perfect State? You expect everywhere in Enugu to be 100% well made
.... But that is what we'v been made to believe.
We were told that:

all ibos are billionares

iboland is the best

all the houses in iboland are mansions

all the roads in iboland are tarred with gold etc

26 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by AkinEgba: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: but i was very disappointed and thats why i created this thread.

Warts and all, Enugu is still more organized than MOST states in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by rozayx5(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: i will get pix 2morrow its already dark.

Good
Rozay shall live by pics alone cool

4 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
collynzov5: No pictures?
Why are you even looking for admission in Esut?
You can save you bull shyte for those who don't know Enugu.
am from enugu state and who says esut is for enugu state indigenes?

2 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by AkinEgba: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
dozzzybaba: .... But that is what we'v been made to believe.
We were told that:

all ibos are billionares

iboland is the best

all the houses in iboland are mansions

all the roads in iboland are tarred with gold etc

You must be living in lalala land with this your response. Those photos of Aba here on NL are what?
Af for Enugu, warts and all, it is still more organized than MOST states in Nigeria
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: who is talking about tribalism here? Am from enugu state, isi-uzo L.G.A to be precise
concentrate on ur post utme child, don't come back here and cry fowl wen u fail ur exam, dad and mum didn't send u dere to inspect how clean/dirty enugu is...... Enof said son

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party / Chevron Suspends Operations As Oil Rises Above $50/barrel / EFCC: Female Minister Laundered $37 Million Through Property Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.