Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today (2735 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello Guys, so I went to a friend's place today at Ajah. After 2hrs he left to ijesha to run some errands, I felt hungry and went to the yoruba woman that sells food... I bought Egusi soup...

Guys guess the price of this soup...1 bought 2 takeaways and 6 fufus. Guess the item prices and total

Lemme see the good ones grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Bintdawood(f): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
The amount no disturb me sad na the egusi dey enter my eye���
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by longetivity(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
The love i have for Egusi soup ehnnn, na only GOD fit understand grin

1 Like

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Boogyman557: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Highest 200 or 300 Naira.

1 Like

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by walosky(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Egusi ati Stew?

1 Like

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by DaddyRochie1642: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai...

Dis soup make SENTENCES ooo..

I remember the day way I buy something like dis, I carry about 12 fufu join body..

NaSo I carry 8 raps of WEED wit the SOUP enter inside forest..

As I SMOKE the WEED finish, NaSo I begin NACK the food inside forest..

That day was one of the sweetest days...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

5 Likes

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by optimistcandyboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
How many wraps did you take?

1 Like

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Urheadmaster(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
I hate red oil inside my egusi soup tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Richy4(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
What a red sea with visible green shrubs lipsrsealed
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Egusi and stew will always be difficult for me to understand.

Especially swimming in oil like the above.

Then did you say 8 wraps of fufu for one man ?

6 Likes

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by thesicilian: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Doesn't look appealing to me at all. Looks like those roadside food they sell on tables at any popular bus stop in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Kennytopp55(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Must you mention Yoruba in your comment? When I saw the username and it is an Igbo name I knew you were going to mention youruba.
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Holybaddo: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Pls how much did you buy it
You are yet to tell us
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Ulunne777(f): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Ajo ite.
Soup and stew like sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by sharpwriter(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2022
VicUkegbu:
Hello Guys, so I went to a friend's place today at Ajah. After 2hrs he left to ijesha to run some errands, I felt hungry and went to the yoruba woman that sells food... I bought Egusi soup...

Guys guess the price of this soup...1 bought 2 takeaways and 6 fufus. Guess the item prices and total

N500 total
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by CheedyJ(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2022
It doesn't look appealing.

1 Like

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Mercury12(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hahaha cheesy
This boogyman dude is something else grin

1 Like

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
VicUkegbu:

I miss this soup with correct fufu cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by Clement1111(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
for island??
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
sharpwriter:

N500 total

Incorrect ooo
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bintdawood:
The amount no disturb me sad na the egusi dey enter my eye���

E sweet o
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
longetivity:
The love i have for Egusi soup ehnnn, na only GOD fit understand grin

Me too but I too love Afang soup
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Almost correct
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
walosky:
Egusi ati Stew?

��
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Lol allow him to express himself na���

This life na jeje
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
thesicilian:
Doesn't look appealing to me at all. Looks like those roadside food they sell on tables at any popular bus stop in Lagos.

I get, me too but I couldn't help it because I was seriously hungry and that was my only option as at that moment.
I cook everything I eat
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Holybaddo:
Pls how much did you buy it
You are yet to tell us

Hundred naira without...
Three hundred with

1 Like

Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by VicUkegbu(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
CheedyJ:
It doesn't look appealing.

It tastes nice btw
Clement1111:
for island??

Yah
Re: See The Soup I Bought At Lagos Island Today by CheedyJ(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2022
VicUkegbu:

It tastes nice btw
Good to know

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Call These In Your Language? / Can I Use Only Tomato Paste To Prepare Stew? / Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.