Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today (46800 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Rotji(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Evanderbright:
Photo of the year

Our 1st Lady is totorying Our President grin grin

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by SeniorMan715(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
U and who me wey dey prepare my visa cheesy una go see shege
HeadNigga:
Omo...obi should stop campaigning. If you like don't vote for him. Na all of us go suffer am. Nonsense
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Goodoldays(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:
Lol....i trust my brothers....All votes for BAT. Akun wo la ma di. All these Ibos just dey deceive themself. A typical Ibadan man, a typical Oyo man, a typical Iseyin, a typical idere, a typical eruwa, a typical oke iho, a typical igbora,a typical lanlate ati gbogbo oke mejeje ati Ibarapa Mejeje go vote BAT. Òbí just dey dey disturb himself.

The same thing applies to Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara and Ondo. Where Obi wan get yoruba vote we wan see am. That omo ale called pa Adebanjo will lick his shits.

Na Olubadan go support obi Abi na Óyo Alaafin?....or other Yoruba kings?...i just dey laugh yeebos. If una see 5k votes make una thank God

You think it’s only your brother’s votes that will make Jagaban president

If only wishes were horses cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by JoshTim: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Goodoldays:

You think it’s only your brother’s votes that will make Jagaban president

If only wishes where horses cheesy

One thing i know is Tinubu is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Goodoldays(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:

One thing i know is Tinubu is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria

You know or you wish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by JoshTim: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Goodoldays:

You know or you wish cheesy

We shall see
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by HeadNigga: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
SeniorMan715:
U and who me wey dey prepare my visa cheesy una go see shege
I don tire. People are annoying. You dey suffer wetin Buhari don turn this country into and yet you wan vote for person wey go do worse based on what we have seen so far...just for some sentimental reasons. I no suppose be Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by KennethEnyi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Our presidential candidate and his wide also loving up

Useless love
Mtcheww
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Idaytesj29(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
HeadNigga:
Omo...obi should stop campaigning. If you like don't vote for him. Na all of us go suffer am. Nonsense

An you go suffer am.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by 5starMan: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:
Lol....i trust my brothers....All votes for BAT. Akun wo la ma di. All these Ibos just dey deceive themself. A typical Ibadan man, a typical Oyo man, a typical Iseyin, a typical idere, a typical eruwa, a typical oke iho, a typical igbora,a typical lanlate ati gbogbo oke mejeje ati Ibarapa Mejeje go vote BAT. Òbí just dey dey disturb himself.

The same thing applies to Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara and Ondo. Where Obi wan get yoruba vote we wan see am. That omo ale called pa Adebanjo will lick his shits.

Na Olubadan go support obi Abi na Óyo Alaafin?....or other Yoruba kings?...i just dey laugh yeebos. If una see 5k votes make una thank God
You trust your brothers to remain bigots or what?

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Faposky95: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
...for real
I have never known our leaders show us the family side of things.....
The present one had madam confessing and running away...
But as Naija woman, must come back to roost....
Let's look into that angle in choosing humane leaders....
Next you hear, I'm Mus....and my wife a .Chris....??!!!!
...children nko...?
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Littlefingerjp: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:

Who talked about vote now,Na beautiful picture wey dey talk about.. Meanwhile Lagos vote go shock una, Unless una wan use divide and rule system

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by julaion: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:

e go shock you obi will win all the six states in the west including lagos

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Denoh68: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
THE WAY YOU YORUBAS SHOW YOUR STUPIDITY AND TRIBALISM SOMETIMES PROVES HOW BACKWARD YOU ARE
JoshTim:

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by chidi10o: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
For Rivers sate here, we go vote LP for presidency, PDP for governshipFor Rivers sate here, we go vote LP for presidency, PDP for governship...
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Emola12(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
layo50:
Labourers of VAIN grin cheesy
after you finish ur jagajaga you can cry me a river Niger okay

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by NLKing01: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
She looks like first lady already
Afikoo:
This photo is making me feel jealous
No wonder Obi is glowing . His wife is taking great care of him

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Goodoldays(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:

We shall see

Remember it’s just one vote you have tongue
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Fancy4e: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afikoo:

living by example…… I always tell pple to practice what they preach. In all ramifications, Peter obi is doing so well, with this kind of love, we can entrust our country to him….lead love leads
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Realestatevixen: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:

The same thing applies to Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, and Lagos. Where Obi wan get yoruba vote we wan see am. That omo ale called pa Adebanjo will lick his shits.

YIMU!

When you do your calculation, and remove God from the equation, then your answer can never be correct.

2019 is not 2022!!!
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Lacash: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afikoo:

Eeeyah, Clown and Clownness grin
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by allverification: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Grow up and stop been tribalistic
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by VULCAN(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Lollz. This dummy hasn't watched the Ibadan videos.

Feb will shock you fucking bigots

JoshTim:

The same thing applies to Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, and Lagos. Where Obi wan get yoruba vote we wan see am. That omo ale called pa Adebanjo will lick his shits.

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Treasure17(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2022
JoshTim:

Alatenuje ni e. Haven't you suffered enough? Elebi.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by doublecross(m): 12:42am On Nov 24, 2022
JoshTim:

bulaba �� how much Tinubu pay you! Yorubas are not fools! They will vote for Obi! I am Yoruba and Obi has my vote

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by nony43(m): 3:28am On Nov 24, 2022
JoshTim:

Stop deceiving yourself BAT is going nowhere.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Jomonix: 6:09am On Nov 24, 2022
JoshTim:

You are not entirely correct. Votes will be divided. Besides Yoruba votes alone cannot make Tinubu president. He needs other parts of Nigeria too.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by obyrich(m): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2022
HeadNigga:
Month don dey end. Operation show all working. grin
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by HeadNigga: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2022
obyrich:
Month don dey end. Operation show all working. grin
there is nothing funny about the situation. If that brain dead man(no disrespect) wins what do you gain? The peanuts he gave you to campaign for him against your conscience? In a month or two that money will finish and you go back to being hungry and unemployed, abandoned until 2027. Have a rethink. No be whot we dey play to know who go win. Na about our welfare. Of na your company dey find leader you no go want the best?
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by gabriel66386: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2022
BeautifulBeautiful...
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Mindlog: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2022
festacman:
If Peter Obi wins, Aso Villa will welcome a baby nine months after inauguration. Nothing you will tell me. grin

Dem don hang boot since cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.