Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today (46825 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by obyrich(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2022
HeadNigga:
there is nothing funny about the situation. If that brain dead man(no disrespect) wins what do you gain? The peanuts he gave you to campaign for him against your conscience? In a month or two that money will finish and you go back to being hungry and unemployed, abandoned until 2027. Have a rethink. No be whot we dey play to know who go win. Na about our welfare. Of na your company dey find leader you no go want the best?
I doubt you understood my post.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Evanderbright:
Photo of the year
hahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2022
HeadNigga:
Omo...obi should stop campaigning. If you like don't vote for him. Na all of us go suffer am. Nonsense

what did Anambra enjoy in his 8yrs rule?

the wishes you m0rons on the zoo is happening in your domain

you these political babies analyst
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Paulpak34(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
JoshTim:

See this ibo boy dey claim yoruba. We know ourselves.We go see.
Who is ibo boy? Yeye ni e, Omo Oduduwa there ni mi. Tinubu is traitor we have in Yoruba land, if not try to know why Igboho is not in our land right now and this why Adebanjo is not supporting Tinubu. We not waste our vote on a traitor like Tinubu is better we give out to someone that understand the situation of this country. Peter Obi is the only way. Don't be fool my brother...
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by bluebay(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
JoshTim:

Oga, keep deceiving yourself. A shepherd knows the sheep from sound, smell and appearance. You aren't a Yoruba abeg.
Am a yoruba ND no tribalism. We follow the worthy candidate.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by EmekaA125(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
JoshTim:
Lol....i trust my brothers....All votes for BAT. Akun wo la ma di. All these Ibos just dey deceive themself. A typical Ibadan man, a typical Oyo man, a typical Iseyin, a typical idere, a typical eruwa, a typical oke iho, a typical igbora,a typical lanlate ati gbogbo oke mejeje ati Ibarapa Mejeje go vote BAT. Òbí just dey dey disturb himself.

The same thing applies to Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, and Lagos. Where Obi wan get yoruba vote we wan see am. That omo ale called pa Adebanjo will lick his shits.

Na Olubadan go support obi Abi na Óyo Alaafin?....or other Yoruba kings?...i just dey laugh yeebos. If una see 5k votes make una thank God
But Igbos go vote Tinubu?? This election shouldn't be a tribal thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna / Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.