Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi (1810 Views)

Aisha Yesefu's Real Role In Obi's Camp Will Be Activated After Elections Are Ann / This Devoted Muslim Woman Has Finished Buhari. Wow! Aisha Yesefu. / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
That woman is a CIA/MI6 and Mossad agent.

Idiots that castigate Atiku over his role in truncating GEJ's rule some how forget to highlight why and how that detestable woman is following Obi around like his chaperone and personal nanny.

Aisha Yesefu being part of Obi's campaign after her ignoble role played in seeing Buhari into power on behalf of the internationalist should be of great concern.

For how can you ignore Aisha over her role in promoting Buhari and Still think she is some how an agent for radical change for good governance ?

Use brain.

These people are hustlers for their own bellies and don't care about you or your family .

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by PraizHim: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Better moniker would have been " Deepidiot"

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
What exactly does she add to Obi's campaign train that she needs to be part of his every campaign itinerary?

Aisha Yesefu tagging along Obi like his nanny proves the saying that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

This woman is an agent of Globo Homo Jewish internationalist linked directly to that eternal wandering Jew, George Soros.

There is an old wise saying that goes : show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

With Obi and Aisha, it is easy to conclude which team they are both batting for and it is the same Jewish bastards that put the disaster Buhari in power.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by Felabrity: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

clown

Is Aisha his VP ?
Are you voting for Peter Obi or Aisha?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
PraizHim:
Better moniker would have been " Deepidiot"

Unfortunately for your OSU brain, I am above your sentimental brand of politics

But fortunately for you, I am not in position of power to carve your Schwartza region and sell it and everything in that evil forest region to your Jewish masters.

Hopefully, and God willing,, I may be in that position of God given authority to see to your eternal banishment and enslavement to your Jewish masters.

Just pray to whatever heathen god you now revere in that heathen enclave that my God finds another mission for me other than that set by me to cleanse Nigeria of her OSu problem.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Felabrity:
clown

Is Aisha his VP ?

Then what role does she play by following the idiot upandan like his nanny ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by PraizHim: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

But fortunately for you, I am not in position of power to carve your Schwartza region and sell it and everything in that evil forest region to your Jewish masters.

Hopefully, and God willing,, I may be in that position of God given authority to see to your eternal banishment and enslavement to your Jewish masters.

Just pray to whatever heathen god you now revere in that heathen enclave that my God finds another mission for me other than that set by me to cleanse Nigeria of her OSu problem.

Shiiiiii. Shut that Gutter you call mouth..

You no get Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by Felabrity: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

Then what role does she play by following the idiot upandan like his nanny ?

don't be an hypocritè

You don't criticize the criminals following your candidates everywhere

You don't have anything on Peter Obi, you are now going after his supporters
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by phorget(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
I voted for Buhari and I had lots of my folks vote for him too. Then we believed Buhari had solutions to the problems we were facing but alas here we are.
We all want a better Nigeria and that doesn't mean we should die with a sadist. A father will even disown a son that is of extreme bad behavior so why wont Aisha abandon a failure?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
phorget:
I voted for Buhari

You remain an idiot and part of the problem

If I had my way you will all be rounded up and shot and your families made to pay for the cost of the bullet and your execution .
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by NLPoliceMann: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique

Delete this mad person from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Felabrity:
don't be an hypocritè

You don't criticize the criminals following your candidates everywhere

You don't have anything on Peter Obi, you are now going after his supporters

Obi is as stupid as they come but that does not exonerate him.

I believe the Jews have his Pandora accounts freezed up and have him campaigning not to win but to promote as much tensions and contentions next year.

The aim , if I may remind you is to truncate our democracy and get an unelected WEF approved interim govt in place.

For how does an OSU like Obi think he can win without party structure but that of the Jewish owned rabble rousers on social media.?

This will not end well.

Aisha remains an evil woman and her being anywhere near Obi is a red flag .
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
NLPoliceMann:
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique

Delete this mad person from Nairaland

Just wait, I will be coming with full vengeance on all you Jew worshiping slaves.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Want to know when you are giving osubidients pepper?

Just count how many mentions to the mod for banning.

Osuegbe bastards must not succeed in their plot to drag us all into their enslavement to Judas.

The Igbo is a shameless slave to judas and he has shown severally this trait and has also done Judas bidding since 1966.

What makes you think this slave race are not committed to dragging us into their slave master's plantation ?

Be warned.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by saferoom: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hmm
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
They can not dare deny the role Aisha played in putting Buhari into power.

I have said and I will say it again: the Igbo and the Fulani are but two opposing sides of the same Jewish coin tossed in a game to preserve one nijeriya to the benefit of international Jewry whom the Igbo delivered us into recolonization on Jan 15, 1966.

Since that date, we have lost our independence to Jewish banksters all thanks to the ever foolish and greedy Okoro bastards whom neither war nor genocide can teach them a lesson to repent from.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Felabrity:
clown

Is Aisha his VP ?

Then why is she tagging along everywhere he goes like his personal chaperone and nanny ?
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by phorget(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

You remain an idiot and part of the problem

If I had my way you will all be rounded up and shot and your families made to pay for the cost of the bullet and your execution .

You also remain a fool to expected Aisha Yesufu to still remain in Buhari”s camp cos you claimed she helped fostered Buhari on Nigerians.To you now she must remain in APC camp so as to massage your ego and this makes me wonder if wanting a better Nigeria is now a crime.
Nigeria never had a better time during GEJ administration, bokoharam was busy killing, embezzlement was on the increase and we had a president that seems clueless then so hows is it my fault to support someone who claimed to have a solution to our problems?

We will continue gunning for a messiah hoping to be fortunate someday bro. For now I'll support Obi and that doesn't mean I wont abandon him if he messes up. I want a better life for me and every one else same thing as Aisha so you can continue with whoever is your choice so to prove your loyalty, as for me I need a better living and you have my loyalty if you can deliver that.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by phorget(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

Obi is as stupid as they come but that does not exonerate him.

I believe the Jews have his Pandora accounts freezed up and have him campaigning not to win but to promote as much tensions and contentions next year.

The aim , if I may remind you is to truncate our democracy and get an unelected WEF approved interim govt in place.

For how does an OSU like Obi think he can win without party structure but that of the Jewish owned rabble rousers on social media.?

This will not end well.

Aisha remains an evil woman and her being anywhere near Obi is a red flag .

Jewish! Jewish!! Jewish!!! it's no more the Americans or British...lol.

Dont know who's hurting you bro cos you are really sounding ”hurting” with your assertions.
To you now it has suddenly become a Jewish affair and I wonder where you got that from.
Has the Jewish ever interfered in your country's affairs? Even when Nk was busy dragging the Jewish into his ipob struggles did you see anything to warrant the Jewish interference in your country's affairs?
You better grow up and stop living in shackles with your mindsets.

It has been a common phenomenon for to always have a tense-like atmosphere on every election year and I assure you that all these shall also pass. Election will come and go and we will continue living with whoever is been forced on us so stop thinking about any imaginary Jewish coming to claim your good for nothing country.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
phorget:

Jewish! Jewish!! Jewish!!! it's no more the Americans or British...lol.

Dont know who's hurting you bro cos you are really sounding ”hurting” with your assertions.
To you now it has suddenly become a Jewish affair and I wonder where you got that from.
Has the Jewish ever interfered in your country's affairs? Even when Nk was busy dragging the Jewish into his ipob struggles did you see anything to warrant the Jewish interference in your country's affairs?
You better grow up and stop living in shackles with your mindsets.

It has been a common phenomenon for to always have a tense-like atmosphere on every election year and I assure you that all these shall also pass. Election will come and go and we will continue living with whoever is been forced on us so stop thinking about any imaginary Jewish coming to claim your good for nothing country.

Spoken by an OSU that believes Britain is the root of all his self made problems.

Swerve
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
phorget:

You also remain a fool to expected Aisha Yesufu to still remain in Buhari”s camp cos you claimed she helped fostered Buhari on Nigerians.To you now she must remain in APC camp so as to massage your ego and this makes me wonder if wanting a better Nigeria is now a crime.
Nigeria never had a better time during GEJ administration, bokoharam was busy killing, embezzlement was on the increase and we had a president that seems clueless then so hows is it my fault to support someone who claimed to have a solution to our problems?

We will continue gunning for a messiah hoping to be fortunate someday bro. For now I'll support Obi and that doesn't mean I wont abandon him if he messes up. I want a better life for me and every one else same thing as Aisha so you can continue with whoever is your choice so to prove your loyalty, as for me I need a better living and you have my loyalty if you can deliver that.

OSU hypocritical rants.

How you can excuse Aisha Yesufu's ignoble role in truncating GEJ's govt and still see her as breath of fresh air exposes your level of stupidly.

Aisha remains a red flag and anything she associates herself with remains absolutely Haram for me.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by phorget(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

Spoken by an OSU that believes Britain is the root of all his self made problems.

Swerve

I have never believed anyone is the reason for my problems cos i was thought to never pray for a better time but to pray for the strength to live through any life I'm faced with.
You are the one that has the Jewish mentality so I will admonish you to get that off your head.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by DeepThroater: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
phorget:

I have never believed anyone is the reason for my problems cos i was thought to never pray for a better time but to pray for the strength to live through any life I'm faced with.
You are the one that has the Jewish mentality so I will admonish you to get that off your head.

OSU, I thought I told you to swerve off my mentions .

Let this be the last time your slave Jew quoting worshipping ass mentions me.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by Vyzz: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
cool

Tinubu campaigned for Buhari...

Shouldn't he be disqualified?...

U dey think like the goat I ate yesterday
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by phorget(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

OSU hypocritical rants.

How you can excuse Aisha Yesufu's ignoble role in truncating GEJ's govt and still see her as breath of fresh air exposes your level of stupidly.

Aisha remains a red flag and anything she associates herself with remains absolutely Haram for me.

Chibok girls were kidnapped, Concrete efforts were never made to rescue those innocent girls and ”mothers” chose to agitate. Would you have expected them to keep mute? Why are you people always blaming people for your own folly?

Now people are supporting whatever candidate they choose to support so if tomorrow such candidate did not perform would you advice we kill those ones that supported such candidate? Can you travel into the future to know how your own preferred candidate would perform if he had won?

As soon as you realize that we are in these together the better for you bro. Stop acting as if you know what the future hold please. Asking for a better Nigeria shouldn't become a crime abeg.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by phorget(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

OSU, I thought I told you to swerve off my mentions .

Let this be the last time your slave Jew quoting worshipping ass mentions me.

You are half witted for sure and I shouldn't have engaged you in an intellectual debate. You mentioned me first and I thought it is my duty to prove your stupidity so you dont infest others with it.
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by Munamu: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:
What exactly does she add to Obi's campaign train that she needs to be part of his every campaign itinerary?

Aisha Yesefu tagging along Obi like his nanny proves the saying that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

This woman is an agent of Globo Homo Jewish internationalist linked directly to that eternal wandering Jew, George Soros.

There is an old wise saying that goes : show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

With Obi and Aisha, it is easy to conclude which team they are both batting for and it is the same Jewish bastards that put the disaster Buhari in power.

Be wise.

Commotforhiajoor!!!! Oponu oshiii!!!
Re: Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

Idiots that castigate Atiku over his role in truncating GEJ's rule some how forget to highlight why and how that detestable woman is following Obi around like his chaperone and personal nanny.

Aisha Yesefu being part of Obi's campaign after her ignoble role played in seeing Buhari into power on behalf of the internationalist should be of great concern.

For how can you ignore Aisha over her role in promoting Buhari and Still think she is some how an agent for radical change for good governance ?

Use brain.

These people are hustlers for their own bellies and don't care about you or your family .

Rie nsi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Is Not The King Of Igbos / Tweet Of Simon Ekpa STRONGLY Supporting Tinubu As He Declares Against ENDSARS / Please Don't Fall Victim Sit At Home From 23rd Of Feb Still Stand - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.