Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV (37861 Views)

Nigeria, not yet ripe For State Police - IGP Egbetokun / 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Ubanz: 2:11am On Nov 24, 2022
That dumbo saying Nigeria isn't ripe for such technologies uses iphone.
There are places in the US that just got electricity this month for the first time since Adam and Eve.
We can't wait for a few underdeveloped places before we progress.
Yes for those few places results can be manually collated..
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by drololaaof: 2:16am On Nov 24, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Come and see oh come and see the attempt not to make the election transparent
Where was the money expended on digitization with hues and cry that Nigeria has become a global village digitally? Iza Pantami over to you.
It is a means for election rigging, so this is the precursor of the rumored removal of the present INEC chairman.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:18am On Nov 24, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Thieves planning to rig. Desperate drug barons, Babablu Bluublu bulabu.

Bandits, terrorists have never complained of network problem. They always communicate with technology. But this clown is giving a silly excuse on why INEC can't transmit results electronically.

Network is not in kebbi state but fulani bandits are kidnapping people and collecting ransomes in even the forest of kebbi

so Mtn built network in the bush leaving the town and villages !!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by MiaBeer(m): 2:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Even INEC may be getting tired of the horrible situation in Nigeria. These useless leaders can bribe them but they have family members who are struggling and dying daily.
Gone are the days when Oshiomhole will carry brooms during day time and rig the hell out of Nigerians at night. We are becoming wiser, thankfully.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by JAGS001(m): 2:43am On Nov 24, 2022
The use of this technology machines are welcomed by me but some foolish fella above me didn't read before commenting rubbish in the point the ruling party are making they are also afraid the election maybe rigged by another party but the vital point i got in the statement is that in most part of the country theirs no stable network and electricity and if this machines are used in Nigeria rn in the situation we are now, the election results maybe manipulated because of the nation bad network system or battery shutdown and election will have to stop and at the process of recharging the machine other elements May be hacking the results it's not about parties guys but let us be using our head to read before spitting rubbish, the truth is Nigeria is not ripe for the use of machine truly in my opinions because we don't have stable network and electricity in Nigeria, even America that have stable network and electricity the machine was hacked and results were manipulated for Donald trump that give him higher votes that got him into office, peace.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Abdu81: 2:50am On Nov 24, 2022
victorsola:
this is very correct. It will affect everybody and the crooks will use it to their advantage . Even in the so called cities their are places that some certain networks wount function. So if light no dey and network no dey . How do you transmit such will give false result and delay in the process . Maybe after all their won’t be election in 2023.

No going back on bivas.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Abdu81: 2:51am On Nov 24, 2022
JAGS001:
The use of this technology machines are welcomed by me but some foolish fella above me didn't read before commenting rubbish in the point the ruling party are making they are also afraid the election maybe rigged by another party but the vital point i got in the statement is that in most part of the country theirs no stable network and electricity and if this machines are used in Nigeria rn in the situation we are now, the election results maybe manipulated because of the nation bad network system or battery shutdown and election will have to stop and at the process of recharging the machine other elements May be hacking the results it's not about parties guys but let us be using our head to read before spitting rubbish, the truth is Nigeria is not ripe for the use of machine truly in my opinions because we don't have stable network and electricity in Nigeria, even America that have stable network and electricity the machine was hacked and results were manipulated for Donald trump that give him higher votes that got him into office, peace.

Liers.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by bluefilm: 2:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Wait o ...

APC is crying wolf?

APC is acting like the opposition party?

Wondes shall never end.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by JAGS001(m): 3:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Abdu81:

Liers.
Ok sir rest.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by amaham(m): 3:03am On Nov 24, 2022
JAGS001:
JAGS001

post=118637410:

Most voting population lives in towns and villages with network and power supply. Although it may fluctuate, but it is for the overall good of our democracy. Bvas lokan
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

True

Some remote areas dont have network

Remote areas?

It's better they don't vote than politicians using fictitious votes that no one really voted.
Those remote areas don't normally vote in elections because materials are not even sent, they intercept it on the way and start thumb printing for their respective parties. My ancestral village was a victim of that bullshit in 2019 elections.

I would prefer my community not vote as a result of network than they don't vote and still yet manufactured results will still reach the collation center.

With this , there wouldn't be any reason to steal ballot papers.

We have deployed electronic infrastructure round this country since early 2000s till date. It is only when it comes to elections that is when we start opposing things been done the right way, things should be done properly in this country.

Rigging would be stopped with BVAS, INEC have our support on this

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by FunkeAyorinde: 3:45am On Nov 24, 2022
victorsola:
this is very correct. It will affect everybody and the crooks will use it to their advantage . Even in the so called cities their are places that some certain networks wount function. So if light no dey and network no dey . How do you transmit such will give false result and delay in the process . Maybe after all their won’t be election in 2023.
postpone the election for that area.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Jaycee07(m): 3:59am On Nov 24, 2022
JAGS001:

Trash! Trash! Trash!
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Brushstrokes20: 4:00am On Nov 24, 2022
The enemies of the Nigerian people are about to meet their long overdue WATERLOO! undecided undecided
Such a satanic, sadistic congregation of self serving THIEVES and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

# BIVAS all the way undecided
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by treatise: 4:00am On Nov 24, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
Rigger Internationale ; you be thief Mr Adamu!
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Doyou2019: 4:06am On Nov 24, 2022
EmekaMD:
ndi uchu.

you're not ripe for BVAS but you're ripe to carry bullion van..

Underage voting dey dia but that one no be Adamu problem. Only BVAS because him know say na express APC dey go for February.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Doyou2019: 4:10am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=JOemmy post=118634654]Apc are just playing with fire the endsars protests in 2020 will be a child's play if they try anything funny in this coming election. Over 133m poor and frustrated nigerians the apc govt impoverished in the past 7yrs are waiting to poor into the
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Atlantis585: 4:13am On Nov 24, 2022
A party of crooks and criminals can never play by laid down standards. They cannot win in a fair election and therefore they must have the rules changed to suit their evil plans. But Nigerians are ready for them this time.

Thiefnubbu and BokoShetima must not be allowed to have their way.

APC =

A
Party of
Criminals
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Atlantis585: 4:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

True

Some remote areas dont have network

Of course you and your people are never ready for anything when others are. You people have ruled and ruined Nigeria but your region is always behind. The country must never wait for a bunch of never-do-wells. The only time you are ready is when quota is used or elections are rigged to favour you and your people.

BVAS is a must whether you people like it or not - ready or not and whether you have network or not.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by orion7: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2022
hopexter:

With or without it, Obi will not win. Can NEPA assure the entire country of electricity on that day of election to transmit the live results? What’s the purpose of it in country where’s there’s no electricity for network, connection and transmission? It’s just not gonna work for now.
then go use gen.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Atlantis585: 4:36am On Nov 24, 2022
victorsola:
from the comment section u can tell that people are following obi based on sentiments and lack critical thinking . The issue raised is a valid one . Apc will win with the inadequacy of the BVAS because truly most of this villages or even some part of some urban cities like benin, akure , oshogbo , mowe , abeokuta have network issue let alone the villages in the forest so transmitting live might be a big problem and also considering electricity and I believe the rigging is Will come mainly from this places so if u really love your obi , because the most comment are from the obidients that don’t think . BiVAS it’s still a work in progress and more of in favour for the OGs apc and pdp than for OBI as you people are thinking.

So why are you talking if APCheats will win even with BVAS inadequacy? You should be jumping up and down
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by GPAdams(m): 4:45am On Nov 24, 2022
See me see wahala, the electricity and network coverage they using as excuse to stop the deployment of BVAs, who are they blaming? Shebi three yeye Apc chairman bin de Senate weh im supposed effect that change tete. Mumu de worry am. Nonsense and ingredient

fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by amliftedhigher: 4:46am On Nov 24, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
God forbid BATing. APC shall never rule us again
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by dochenaj: 4:53am On Nov 24, 2022
This BVAS will block illegal voting and will block results tampering at the collation centers.

If the results from the polling centers are protected, then we can be certain that they are a true representation of the votes of the people.

But we still need to solve the problem of vote buying, violence at the polling centers, promptness of INEC officials at the polling stations.

However, with the issue of being ready. INEC knows all the polling stations and should begin now to test run for connection problems. And in areas, that there is mobile telecom coverages they can deploy mobile satellite transmission units.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by okorogodwin4(m): 4:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Try to remove bvas we will turn Nigeria to Somalia
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by 123papas(m): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2022
JAGS001:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by chrizzyace: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Thortp:
We are ripe. Thief

Lol straight to the point... Imagine the nonsense ... organic citizens are about to take over Nigeria not those brain washed Apc and pdp followers wey no deh tire for suffer.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Flows001(m): 5:20am On Nov 24, 2022
This stupid Abdullahi Adamu thinks Nigeria is Nasarawa State that he has been rigging and installing his preferred choice of Governor on the innocent populace of the state since 2007.
We in Nasarawa are so happy with the introduction of BVAS, atleast we can now choose our preferred leader next year, the stupid current APC Governor in Nasarawa has been panicking since the Osun election, he knows that in the absence of rigging by his godfathers like Adamu and Almakura, he will be disgraced like Oyetola...
God punish all APC members and their stupid supporters, if only the urchins understand the extent of damage that these lots have inflicted on Nigeria...
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by eneyoduke(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2022
So CUPP was right �
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by ZombieSlayer1: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2022
hopexter:

With or without it, Obi will not win. Can NEPA assure the entire country of electricity on that day of election to transmit the live results? What’s the purpose of it in country where’s there’s no electricity for network, connection and transmission? It’s just not gonna work for now.
No dey disgrace yourself. The machines are battery -powered and they'll always use backup power systems. As for the network issue, every area in Nigeria has one network or another.

Your plans to rig has failed woefully
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by ZombieSlayer1: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You people @ the bottom, always pretend to know more than the people @ the top?

No matter what they use, APC will still win in a landslide.
Why then are they jittery over using bvas?
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Elidrisy20: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2022
But you are ripe for vote rigging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary / Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.