Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV (37379 Views)

Nigeria, not yet ripe For State Police - IGP Egbetokun / 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Yankee101: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Rigging to make buhari president, then buhari climb remove ladder

Nonsense

Nigeria must work by force. Buhari was terrible for Nigerians but the heart of kings is in God’s hand so Buhari will contribute to what will make nigeria better whether he knows or likes it or not

10 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by hopexter(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
We are ripe you criminals

Why is Tinubu and his supporters in APC in panic mode , I thought they called themselves sophisticated politicians?

Criminals

With or without it, Obi will not win. Can NEPA assure the entire country of electricity on that day of election to transmit the live results? What’s the purpose of it in country where’s there’s no electricity for network, connection and transmission? It’s just not gonna work for now.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Okpokpo09: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
To everyone out there shouting Emilokan for Apc and a criminal we all know, and for those also campaigning for Pdp, have a mental disorder, most of our youths can sell their souls including their forefathers graves just for a kobo. Can you all campaigning for this criminals tell me one thing they have done in your life starting from 1999. All these frogs and cockroaches occupying that seat in Aso rock are well paid even when Nigerians finds it difficult to eat once a day but none of them can pinpoint an establishment they made in Nigeria instead they loot the money elsewhere to foreign country to invest and yet some dead brains are here shouting Emilokan and Atiku. To all those campaigning for check them well and you’ll find out they are swimming in poverty right from origin and so will their kids since they don’t want to make an amendment for a better future of their kids. I pity you all because another 8years you are growing dead and they’ll be enjoying. Please remove tribalism and vote for Obi for the betterment of tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

If Nigeria is not ready for BVAS, when will Nigeria be ready for BVAS?

God will fvck you all raw without raincoat!

Bastards!

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Allisgud: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
May God punish all u apc and their supporters,they have all hide their face,we are fucking ripe for bvas

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by IreneJane: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
We are ripe you criminals

Why is Tinubu and his supporters in APC in panic mode , I thought they called themselves sophisticated politicians?

Criminals

I support use of bias though but

We ain't ripe for sophisticated technologies

That most of the youth doesn't know meaning of recharging lake Chad, we misuse internet based technologies,

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by GistFullGround: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2022

Nigerian Riggers Council - NRC

APC modus operandi. Always stealing elections. Now, they are afraid!

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Igbodicool:
No way...

We are not shifting ground.
APC must fail and reap the fruits of their wickedness.
Any finger and thumb that will vote APC will not lick the oil of good governance that is coming to Nigeria!

APC must lu le!

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Workch: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ndi ara, we are ripe for it.
Stop crying more than the bereaved, riggers

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

True

Some remote areas dont have network

Name the places.

5 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by victorsola: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
from the comment section u can tell that people are following obi based on sentiments and lack critical thinking . The issue raised is a valid one . Apc will win with the inadequacy of the BVAS because truly most of this villages or even some part of some urban cities like benin, akure , oshogbo , mowe , abeokuta have network issue let alone the villages in the forest so transmitting live might be a big problem and also considering electricity and I believe the rigging is Will come mainly from this places so if u really love your obi , because the most comment are from the obidients that don’t think . BiVAS it’s still a work in progress and more of in favour for the OGs apc and pdp than for OBI as you people are thinking.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by indemnityy: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
CUPP said this, URCHINS told the whole world that they're raising alarm. You see it, the next line of action is to find a way to remove INEC chairman.
Watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Curious345: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
hopexter:

With or without it, Obi will not win. Can NEPA assure the entire country of electricity on that day of election to transmit the live results? What’s the purpose of it in country where’s there’s no electricity for network, connection and transmission? It’s just not gonna work for now.
you're a Shame to your father

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Confirm4real(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na that one we want, thanks for your advice grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Curious345: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
You're a Shame to your mother
victorsola:
from the comment section u can tell that people are following obi based on sentiments and lack critical thinking . The issue raised is a valid one . Apc will win with the inadequacy of the BVAS because truly most of this villages or even some part of some urban cities like benin, akure , oshogbo , mowe , abeokuta have network issue let alone the villages in the forest so transmitting live might be a big problem and also considering electricity and I believe the rigging is Will come mainly from this places so if u really love your obi , because the most comment are from the obidients that don’t think . BiVAS it’s still a work in progress and more of in favour for the OGs apc and pdp than for OBI as you people are thinking.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
Bring it on
I like your Dutch confidence!
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Thortp(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Read it into my ears now.
You expect me to support a group of people who lie for a living, plunged the country into poverty capital of the world.

victorsola:
did you read the write up .
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by JOemmy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
And some apc clowns where attacking that cupp guy for exposing this same thing the other day.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Curious345: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
You're a blot on the conscience of humanity
IreneJane:

That most of the youth doesn't know meaning of recharging lake Chad, we misuse internet based technologies,
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Itsemekhona: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
We are ripe for it.Your plans don fail.Thieves
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by chloride6: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
APC done come again ooh
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Mimiriches: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by guiddoti: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Awon were! When are going to mature and start doing things right?

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
hopexter:

If NEPA no dey, generator dey.

You think say you wise?

6 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by victorsola: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Curious345:
You're a Shame to your mother
I understand your pain that your mother failed to teach how to understand things or rather your parents failed to take you to a good school to teach you comprehension. I am sorry for your miserable parent and you are beginning to walk the part of being unfortunate. I am deeply sorry but you know what to do . Poison yourself so the people with brains can remain on earth .

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
IreneJane:

Reconstruct your sentences so that sane humans here can profer solutions.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Franchise21(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
APC don dey fidget... Whether they like it or not, it has come to stay... Let all their urchins keep on wailing
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by OfficialAPCNig: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
No wonder APC Lagos is busy buying up PVCs. I kept wondering why they are spending so much when they know it's useless with the BVAS.

So, they want the BVAS to go away so that they can implement their evil intentions.

Thank you INEC.

For the APC thieves, we are ready

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Phantom233: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Corruption is fighting back! When it comes to positive advancement, we're not always ripe or ready. Spaces satellite connection is everywhere, ask Elon musk for assistance.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Monday60655(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fear of impending defeat. BVAS and IREV have come to stay.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Phantom233:
Corruption is fighting back! When it comes to positive advancement, we're not always ripe or ready. Spaces satellite connection is everywhere, ask Elon musk for assistance.

Gbam! Best comment!

No light? Use generator

No network? Use Starlink.

CASE CLOSED!

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thortp:
We are ripe. Thief
After the election only you Wailers will question the BVAS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.