Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV (37852 Views)

Nigeria, not yet ripe For State Police - IGP Egbetokun / 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Samogloby: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
We're ripe!

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Jittery about what?, I don’t even know what the nonsense stands for, just another way for those playing politics to deceive the mumus observing them.

Nonsense do you have electricity @ home? Talking about BVAS?

Being wise while being foolish is a wonder no scientist can fathom.

For the bolded, I have a perfect solar system for my appliance.

I have fish to fry. I won't reply you.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by duketerry22(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
We are ripe joor.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
achimendy:

Election riggers have started wailing.

BVAS has come to stay.
Even Donald Trump was complaining about electoral fraud, one Joker is getting excited in the jungle of Nigeria.

They gave you so called BVAS, they will control the so called BVAS.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Sonoyom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
The dumb folks are here again.

I just dislike these set of clowns
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by goldenchild03: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thortp:
We are ripe. Thief

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by staga: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
APC's time is up in Nigeria.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Bishopwizzy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:
Everyone knows that APC is fighting both the redesigning of the naira and the use of BVAS. But as Mahmoud said today, there's no going back on the deployment of BVAS. This discussion is as dead as dodo.

But on nairaland you will see their supporters throwing up imaginary figures of Tinubu’s supposed chances. They are totally cut off from their principals.

They will not even make comments
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Being wise while being foolish is a wonder no scientist can fathom.

For the bolded, I have a perfect solar system for my appliance.

I have fish to fry. I won't reply you.
Maybe INEC will adapt your technology for the election?

Mallam Mugu?
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
staga:
APC's time is up in Nigeria.
How did R Kelly say it again? I wish, I wish, I wish.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by jimcaddy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lool they are used to the "manual way of manipulating results". So they don't like it. This election will be hot.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thortp:
I am not Sir.
So, answer my question
Question or Answer?
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Sendero: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

God punish all of una, punish una papa join

thieves
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by olasquare: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

APC is up to something if not, as a ruling party they shld be the ones championing the decision of inec not attacking it. What are they afraid of? I can see them sabotaging the efforts of inec systematically

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by VicHots(f): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
How do they kicked against it?
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by NwekereNdokl: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Buhari
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by chinexx07(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
When God wants to expose you he can make you dig your own grave while promising you it's for your enemy and when you finish digging it you will ask..
APC: Father where is the enemy to be buried...
God: Your enemy is yourself you just dug your own grave!!!
Such is the case of APC right now but no going back. I LOVE THIS
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Thortp(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Same way Tinubu is running from questioning.
I guess you totally dislike accountability
buckeyemedia:
Question or Answer?

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Sendero: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thortp:
Are you a thief?
Answer my question

You no dey see im mama big breast for avi? Na very useless guy o
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Curious345: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
You keep sounding like someone in his or her mid teen.
Are you a kid, or you just got baby brains?.
buckeyemedia:
How did R Kelly say it again? I wish, I wish, I wish.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Awon oloriburuku. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Joevics(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
PureMe01:
With the introduction of BVAs,if you know the kind disgrace thiefnubuu will experience next year eh,it will be unheard of a ruling party. Reason they are busy fighting BVAs deployment and hoping on votes buying grin grin

INEC just use BVAs fvck up the whole rigging agenda. Una go surprise say next year,the total votes cast for Kano next year won't reach 3mil even with the 6mil registered voters. BVAs will go a long way to checkmate that sort of rigging mechanism.

Just wait. Una go shock next year. Thiefnubuu will be embarrassed
Kano total votes in 2019 wasn't even up to 2 million. Despite the fact that it was inflated for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by PecE2Make: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
This time around e go choke them.
But we are ripe to use smart TV and the costles IPhone.
With the age of Nigeria we are ripe for it.
No more rigging in an election.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by danhans(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
We are ripe,

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Curious345:
You keep sounding like someone in his or her mid teen.
Are you a kid, or you just got baby brains?.
I sound like the Judas of the South East Peter Obi.

Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
PecE2Make:
This time around e go choke them.
But we are ripe to use smart TV and the costles IPhone.
With the age of Nigeria we are ripe for it.
No more rigging in an election
If you may have noticed, house boys in the boys quarters, always seem to know more than their Ogas in the main house?
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Theoarhics: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
But we are over for rigging. Not this time thief. We are taking over our country from these thieves.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Felabrity: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ripe Kee you there
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Theoarhics:
But we are over for rigging. Not this time thief. We are taking over our country from these thieves.
Do you even know where your Local Government Secretariat is?

No be only taking over country, nonsense Empty Barrel bragging.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by buckeyemedia: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thortp:
Same way Tinubu is running from questioning.
I guess you totally dislike accountability
Talk is cheap, anyway there are always the munch bunch in the garden, that will put themselves up, to be deceived by the political tricksters playing democrazy.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Ance4Liverpool: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
This one is even exposing our bad government even more by saying that a whole Nigeria don't have ordinary network to conduct the general election and some people are very proud to still support APC to continue from where buhari is going to stop, anyways on peter obi mandate i stand gidigbam.

Nigerians vote wisely if una like.
Re: "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV by Newton2024: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

True

Some remote areas dont have network

Islam'ic Muhammed, how much are you collecting as salary for this ridiculous job? Those who recruited you should please pity your destiny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) / Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) / The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.