Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO (2503 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by franchasofficia: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
We told you all.

Tinubu cant win any state on a landslide, its all rigging.

Those that understand Yoruba should interpret this video for others that cant.

Tinubu stole Ekiti People's mandate

Video here https://twitter.com/isco_flexxman/status/1630212127150546944?t=Z0xzCGG0MhZRjf0az8Ci_A&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Calabar1stSon: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yeah. It was announced on one of Kaduna's radio station that the results from Ekiti has been rectified. Peter Obi won the election in Ekiti.

The clip on the link is actually Osun.

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by franchasofficia: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
I think this video happened in Osun not Ekiti

I am wrong please ignore.

Someone told me just now that its Osun

2 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by MatrixReloaded: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Might be a delusional
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Moh247: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
cool

Saka alayonu from Ede that locked Ede Osun State , whose father got banished

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Monday60655(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Many truths will unfold about this shenanigan-rigged exercise called election.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Teddy0147(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
We told you all.

Tinubu cant win any state on a landslide, its all rigging.

Those that understand Yoruba should interpret this video for others that cant.
Fake news

Tinubu stole Ekiti People's mandate

Video here https://twitter.com/isco_flexxman/status/1630212127150546944?t=Z0xzCGG0MhZRjf0az8Ci_A&s=19
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Xscape1993(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let the votes of the electorates count!!! The brainless founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election....

4 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by IgOga(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stop spreading fake news

2 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by onumadu: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
E don dey start small small.
The thieves go hear am from Nigerians if Obi is not announced winner.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by NSNA: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fake news like this can instigate violence.
Fake news has been used a lot by a certain campaign group

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hahahaha grin grin grin thank God you didn't do the Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooo that you are destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅
Ole ajibole ni awe Tinubu oun.
Ekiti state wey I know dey too intelligent to vote for tinubu with such margin.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hahahaha grin grin grin thank God you didn't do the Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooo that you are destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅
Guy abeg hold something oo make you no go fall down oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Moh247: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Are you okay
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

Are you okay

Shut up just do the Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh your creator sent you to this World to do.
Without Igbo hate can you even exist??

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Jnkay: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Including here Oyo State, they rigged labour party result in Oyo state. People are not happy because almost all the polling units Obi won so wondering why LP got 98,000 votes. Please INEC should investigate Oyo State results.
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by everythinggirly(f): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
I'm not been tribalistic and will never be, What is tinubu's plan exactly?

Even if he becomes president, are we going to be safe??
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

The video is from Osun

(1)

Tinubu Supporters Are Tribalistic- Seun Osewa / Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw / Ekwulobia Flyover Project pilling commence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.