Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,366 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today (1095 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by Olaolar(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
For the pass two months now haven't step my foot or visit alaba market,even though I heard a news going on last month that there was a crisis between marketers and agberos.
but today something important took me there I needed to by some clothes and white canvas undecided so I take a bus from cibiri straight to alaba market 150# when I got reach shocked the driver drop all of us I was looking for alaba market while in alaba already lol I was strandedgrin I stop a maruwa I entered telling him going to alaba market, grin grin the man laughed grin grin he told me that am there already.
I could not identify it from the old look and those sellers by the raod Side that do cost traffic are no where to be found , vehicles are moving faster that before .. wow' that's nice
Do you know what? The good changes affected me today undecided undecided I couldn't found what am there to buy ..I come back home badagry empty handed after have wasted 1600# for transport grin grin grin miserable right now

2 Likes

Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by Goodson15: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2022
My dear Alaba road is a very free drive now no hold up, no go slow,All thanks to the market Associations and the die hard youths who fights to bring justice ,also may the soul of affected youths rest in peace,

2 Likes

Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by ikeno(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2022
I went there some days and I was marvelled how the road is free of traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by Holybaddo: 1:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Some people worked hard for this to be achieved

More of this good news would come if only you vote the right candidate during this upcoming election

1 Like

Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Na God say make you no buy anything despite spending #1600 for transport.Those alaba traders for scam you collect all your money or sell bad goods give you.
Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by Olaolar(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na God say make you no buy anything despite spending #1600 for transport.Those alaba traders for scam you collect all your money or sell bad goods give you.
lol. I'm well trained how to deal with alaba traders
Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by Patriotsleague: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Goodson15:
My dear Alaba road is a very free drive now no hold up, no go slow,All thanks to the market Associations and the die hard youths who fights to bring justice ,also may the soul of affected youths rest in peace,
Most of those hustling people to buy are igbos, it's the government that is sanitizing the area, not anyone who died. The boys collecting parking money targets motorists not people walking.

1 Like

Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by blacksam01: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Most of those hustling people to buy are igbos, it's the government that is sanitizing the area, not anyone who died. The boys collecting parking money targets motorists not people walking.

the traders association did it mr man

1 Like

Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by Patriotsleague: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
blacksam01:

the traders association did it mr man
It's their brothers that harrass customers, that's family matter. The problem is selling of fake products and harassing customers.

1 Like

Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by diogo23: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Patriotsleague:

It's their brothers that harrass customers, that's family matter. The problem is selling of fake products and harassing customers.
Keep quiet mumu , all those Yoruba urchins disturbing people that come to buy goods are igbo people also?

1 Like

Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by Patriotsleague: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2022
diogo23:

Keep quiet mumu , all those Yoruba urchins disturbing people that come to buy goods are igbo people also?
Mad flaat head fool, stupid pigs can't stay in their beloved Alaigbo, mad people.
Re: Something Bad And Makes Me Stranded In Alaba Market Today by King3urna(m): 3:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Mad flaat head fool, stupid pigs can't stay in their beloved Alaigbo, mad people.

Why are some Yoruba people like this haah I get many Yoruba friends ohh dem no stupid like this baba try get sense na everything no be insult

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Chat With A A Suspected Scammer / Drama As Sex Workers Drag Man To Court For Paying With Fake Alert / Robbers Caught On Live Camera Stealing Generator From A Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.