Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari (33745 Views)

Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account / Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes Locally – Buhari / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Illiterate spare parts dealers have started pulling economic statistics out of their arssessss to teach practical economists and economics professors the implications of naira redesign.

They have started explaining how Russia and Germany's refusal to redesign in 1847 is the reason behind their economic stability. Most of them have turned overnight economics consultants on top Buhari and Emefiele matter.

Meanwhile, apart from screaming all over the places that pandora Obituary is such a simple that drink water himself, non of them has been able to explain why Nigerians should vote the clown.

He was governor for 8 years, what are his achievements that should justify his appointment into any elective office? They will rather insult the living daylight out of you than answer this simple question.
Cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Kingpele(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2022
Buharia is the definition of cluelessness
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2022
in NL, nobody takes LeoDeKing serious. He's now behaving like a lunatic in an asylum.

Please, is there any psychiatric hospital in Nigeria? Let's admit him there. So that he doesn't find himself hugging transformer or diving into the lagoon when the inevitable finally happens.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Princedapace(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Illiterate spare parts dealers have started pulling economic statistics out of their arssessss to teach practical economists and economics professors the implications of naira redesign.

They have started explaining how Russia and Germany's refusal to redesign in 1847 is the reason behind their economic stability. Most of them have turned overnight economics consultants on top Buhari and Emefiele matter.

Meanwhile, apart from screaming all over the places that pandora Obituary is such a simple that drink water himself, non of them has been able to explain why Nigerians should vote the clown.

He was governor for 8 years, what are his achievements that should justify his appointment into any elective office? They will rather insult the living daylight out of you than answer this simple question.

He invested massively in education in Anambra and that is why Anambra has one of the best pry and secondary school systems in the world that her products have won global awards.
That alone is enough reason because we need very strong educational system to produce citizens with brain.

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by nedu666: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bla bla bla abeg don't bring ur frustrations to nairaland. If life has tire u, just commit suicide. It's not like u were useful in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by ewizard1: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Nothing fortified in that new Naira.

The only purpose it served was to retrieve huge hidden cash and maybe reduce vote buying.

Aside the "2022" tag and color on that note, everything else is exactly the old note. It's why it could be released on time.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Frezhkid10(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2022
ElSudani:
Bad business for kidnappers. Cash withdrawal over 5 million should be stopped.
..5million is too much at once self..500k is ideal..use electronic means for the rest..
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by odemeetu1: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2022
I'm proud to be a Nigerian, even doe things aren't working the way is wish it is... Battling since NYSC 2019, secured a Job and during my promotion I fell ill that lead to been sacked.

And life have been like that, but one part of me still believes this country will work..

Nigeria will get better
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Prometheus666: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
It's impressive to note that we have the template within the country, I am hoping that Emefiele will mint extra trillions for his cash tank farm.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by ewizard1: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Although this government has failed ,
But truth be told this policy is a good one . Am sure we are aware that people have started bring out the money they stored at home . Some for political purpose ( vote buying) some to purchase weapons to cause insecurity.
People planing to buy vote won't have enough money to do so by February.
This may also have a positive effect on security because it will be very difficult for kidnappers to get cash ,from their victims.
This decision is not the best decision but I think is a good one .

The bolded.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by trutht828: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Redesign or re-coloring
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by sammirano: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Penguin2:
The truth is that the cabals of Nigeria are supporting Peter Obi and that’s why they approved the redesigning of the Naira to knock off Atiku and Tinubu’s power which is there bullion vans.

Let’s go to the election even.

While hoping that the BVAS will drastically mitigate rigging and result transmitted in real time.

Let’s see who is more popular.

Obidaft...the north will rather support goat than ibo..know this and know peace
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by frankson1(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Clue.less mf

This is what you understood in all of the things written up there undecided undecided
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Soulsymbol99: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Redesign abi recolor undecided
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by ruffDiamond: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2022
And I'm sure the useless worthless piece of shiit note still retain the Mohammedan terrorist inspired Islamabad Arabic inscription! Emefiele is a spineless, bloody coward! Even SUNUSI gather liver pass him! Idiot! All that that for a messy porridge from a Fulani bastardz angry
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by dchamp234(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Tambowan:
Ok
People like you are the reason the naira is redesigned, foolish and jobless goats, you hack people's social media accounts, change their passwords and come here to mislead people, God will soon punish you.. goat.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by BABANGBALI: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Who fokn cares?

To hen is human, to forgive is defined
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Irupetepete: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

nuisance like you is why the country is retrogressing....
Inflation everywhere, killings and kidnappings daily under your useless government.. God punish you and your generation a million times... You Bunch of never do well bastards....
A friend was just kidnapped and killed despite paying ransom..
Gbogbo yin titan Turan, eo ni shorire...
because of the crumbs you bastard eat under this governments table, you became myopic to happenings..
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by oonyeoma50: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Buhari, what you're doing to Tinubu is not good, you don't want Tinubu to rig election, everybody knows that Tinubu cannot win election without rigging.

Who did Tinubu offend
cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Realguyman1(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Although this government has failed ,
But truth be told this policy is a good one . Am sure we are aware that people have started bring out the money they stored at home . Some for political purpose ( vote buying) some to purchase weapons to cause insecurity.
People planing to buy vote won't have enough money to do so by February.
This may also have a positive effect on security because it will be very difficult for kidnappers to get cash ,from their victims.
This decision is not the best decision but I think is a good one .
Bros I nor follow argue for others o, but u see that security Improvement wey u talk about, that one na story. I don't think the kidnappers would anyway be affected by it.

The people controlling this kidnappers will definitely be educated. They would rather make things more difficult for the families of their Victims than for them to be affected. Eg, like telling them to pay in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by okorogodwin4(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2022
I don't know why timnnub and his shameless urchins are against naira redisign

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by aidameoryou: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You sound so bitter and frustrated.
Is this how dark and void your life is
Masturbate yourself to coma or hug a live transformer or something

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2022
So changing colour is now naira redesign... Funny government..

They just reduced the colour and embezzled more money with it... Do you know how much it cause CBN to do this?

As far as the old men remains in government the youth will suffer more..

The only good thing is that it will make some men to pull out thier money only if the same government will not still help them to change the same looted fund to the new naira note.. naija my country
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by premierlead: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Clueless idiot of a president
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2022
The new naira look like fake grin
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by MossLuv: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Even though I don't like this govt. But I think Buhari is trying to make sense recently
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by emonis88: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Pls explain, what has this story got to do with Peter Obi? U just came out with the story of people saying the CBN should not redesign, Obi has never come out on media to say such. Your hatered has always bn a cancer that has made u so d that u can't tell ur left from ur right, it is n will not help when instead of facing the matter on ground, a person turns 180 degrees n starts talking in d opposite direction, then u r like, what is he talking about?

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by mecuries(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2022
‘‘That is why it is with immense pride that I announce to you that these redesigned currencies are locally produced' immense pride in producing currencies? not security? not standard of living? not good healthcare?
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Time will tell.

I can only wish that the economy will turn around for good regardless of the color of our currency.

Emefiele seem to have this one as a last dance before 2023 handover

‘‘There was an urgent need to take control of currency in circulation and to address the hoarding of Naira banknotes outside the banking system, the shortage of clean and fit banknotes in circulation, and the increase in counterfeiting of high-denomination Naira banknotes. It is on this basis that I gave my approval for the redesign of the ₦‎200, ₦‎500 and ₦‎1000 banknotes.

You do expect them to tell you the new security features that were added right?
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by LoveToRead: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Let us hope that the effort will yield positive and desirable results.

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by AfahaAbia(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Kidnappers go hear am including all the looters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.