Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari (33741 Views)

Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account / Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes Locally – Buhari / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by GeneralDae: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2022
tsdarkside:
only 4 african countries print their own money....

what type of fvckup is going on in africa sef....??

only 4....!!!!
Yeah I think it's only:

Nigeria, Morocco, Kenya, South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by KennethEnyi(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2022
odemeetu1:
I'm proud to be a Nigerian, even doe things aren't working the way is wish it is... Battling since NYSC 2019, secured a Job and during my promotion I fell ill that lead to been sacked.

And life have been like that, but one part of me still believes this country will work..

Nigeria will get better

Thanks for this man
Nice uplifting message different from what we see daily on Nairaland

But sorry to burst your bubble Nigeria will never get better because the problem lies with the people…

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by henryadex(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Is this government serious at all

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Oh you mean change of different naira notes colours grin
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Hydroxide(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Illiterate spare parts dealers have started pulling economic statistics out of their arssessss to teach practical economists and economics professors the implications of naira redesign.

They have started explaining how Russia and Germany's refusal to redesign in 1847 is the reason behind their economic stability. Most of them have turned overnight economics consultants on top Buhari and Emefiele matter.

Meanwhile, apart from screaming all over the places that pandora Obituary is such a simple that drink water himself, non of them has been able to explain why Nigerians should vote the clown.

He was governor for 8 years, what are his achievements that should justify his appointment into any elective office? They will rather insult the living daylight out of you than answer this simple question.
All you do is just to copy and paste. You don't even know when to use it. I know you're passing through a lot but make you try get small sense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Blaze14k: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Illiterate spare parts dealers have started pulling economic statistics out of their arssessss to teach practical economists and economics professors the implications of naira redesign.

They have started explaining how Russia and Germany's refusal to redesign in 1847 is the reason behind their economic stability. Most of them have turned overnight economics consultants on top Buhari and Emefiele matter.

Meanwhile, apart from screaming all over the places that pandora Obituary is such a simple that drink water himself, non of them has been able to explain why Nigerians should vote the clown.

He was governor for 8 years, what are his achievements that should justify his appointment into any elective office? They will rather insult the living daylight out of you than answer this simple question.

Can u see the way u deviated from the topic and started talkin about peter obi. Look since this marriage is no longer workin we have asked you people to allow us go yet you refused. I thank God that they have discovered oil in the north at least this will help to spead up the process. I am sick and tired of the nuisance you people cause everyday. Look at the kind scandal tinubu is goin thru yet u still want him to rule. You people are crazy

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by KennethEnyi(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Useless country
Nigeria will never prosper
God punish federal republic of evil flying monkeys in aso rock seeking to destroy the lives of everyone unfortunate enough to be born Nigerian sad
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by benitwater(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

have been expecting reasons and achievement of peter obi when he was the governor,all I get are insults,which I believe is not the best approach to present their candidate.
Live and let's live ,
To the Obidense, politics is continuous and it's not do and die.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by dontbothermuch: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Cashless policy in effect. Bandits now will be forced to receive ransom through transfer.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by fredoooooo: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Who no like am can stop spending the money .
Baba on to the next abeg . ..

1 Like

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by itsene: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2022
lomprico:
Re-coloring rather.
Not quite, my friend.
The security features are behind your ears!
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by brownbib(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Misplaced priorities!
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by 3DPhilly(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgKQm-9aBqo

Thinking of traveling out? Empower yourself first with practical skills.

Learn Directing, Cinematography & Video Editing or Drone Piloting
this December for just 120k instead of 600k. Save N480,000.

Hands on Practical Training Guaranteed. Other courses also available.
Get trained with an internationally accepted certification.

This Promo is only valid for the month of December 2022.

Visit www.mxfilmacademy.com or call +2348088372145.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2022
They should have redenominated the naira inside of the futile and wasteful spending on redesigning
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by vendor03: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2022
小公司

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by ifechukwu736: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2022
BubbaBubba...
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by annisy(f): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Common sense is indeed not common!!
Practical economists and economics professors that are busy crumbling the economy of Nigeria..
I pity the person that spent his/her hard earned money educating you, you are a mumu man
LeoDeKing:

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by bdauran: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Redesigned or recoloured?
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by ogwumgbe: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

LP is not the opposition party, why not face your northern masters? asslicker, slave and coward
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by jaytee01(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Albertgr8: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Although this government has failed ,
But truth be told this policy is a good one . Am sure we are aware that people have started bring out the money they stored at home . Some for political purpose ( vote buying) some to purchase weapons to cause insecurity.
People planing to buy vote won't have enough money to do so by February.
This may also have a positive effect on security because it will be very difficult for kidnappers to get cash ,from their victims.
This decision is not the best decision but I think is a good one .

So for your mind APC government will stick to the plan
It will shock every body last last
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Elibaba1: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nigeria Security Printing and Minting is one of the most juicy place you can work.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Hychineson(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Naira redesigning abi Naira repainting?
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by Teymanhenry(f): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
When he says redesign, he meant re colouring
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by ErinolaD: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
What most of you here are saying is very stupid and uneducated. We didn't redesign it for beauty. It's for functionality and to make the new and old easily distinguishable even from a distance. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the new or the old design. The Dollar and the Pound did not become the best currencies by looking good. The point of the redesign was to catch criminals with stolen money as now their stolen money is useless unless they go to a bank to have it changed. Please think before typing rubbish.
Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by ElSudani: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Frezhkid10:
..5million is too much at once self..500k is ideal..use electronic means for the rest..

I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? / Rahama Indimi Gushes About Zahra Buhari: "We're Happy To Have You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.