Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? (3284 Views)

I Get Really Scared Whenever Someone Dies / Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Sleeping the forest is abit different because of the situation u find urself unlike sleeping in the mortuary where bodies are kept. The spirits can harm u or even kill u. 2ndly, the uniform wey dem give una wear, no be ordinary uniform. The uniforms has spiritual force behind them. That una khaki no be ordinary khaki.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha

My chest
My chest
My eyes de pepper me
Spirit wey wan revenge de fear uniform.
I can't laugh... Jesus.. this guy comments sweet pass world cup

The uniforms in white man land where they don't believe in spirit forces or use juju also get spiritual force abi?

Truvelisback
If to say I be adminstrative, I for award you with the best comments of the year. My belle o...

See, I don screenshot this thing o
If you see am online as meme whether facebook or twitter or whatsapp status, na honor oo
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Man (soul) is made up of God's spirit + Body made from the dust of the earth...when God takes his spirit, the body experiences death..the body is buried for it to return to dust from which it was made....

When a spirit fails to complete its mission on earth at the first attempt, it can return in another body to complete it...

There is a text in scriptures of God saying "before you where formed in your mother's womb, I knew you..." I think it was the prophet Jeremiah..and job, was inspired to have also said..."naked I came from my mother's womb, naked I will return there..."

These are some portions that teaches about reincarnation.....

Our spirit is immortal....it belongs to God ....and it is pure...

We are spiritual beings having a human experience...
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Their Uniform isn't an ordinary uniform. There is spiritual power attached to that uniform. U won't understand. I heard that, the uniform is gotten from Indian but i am not sure if it is true or not.

Pls help me understand cos I'm drunk in laughter and tears
Uniform that cannot stop bullet will ward of spirits that want to revenge
Bwahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by Truvelisback(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Pls help me understand cos I'm drunk in laughter and tears Uniform that cannot stop bullet will ward of spirits that want to revenge Bwahahahahaha
U won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
sonmvayina:

Jokes apart, what is the criteria for being in God's memory book?..

Please do tell..

For the highlighted i will TEACH you!

According to the Bible all humans are God's children but some proved to be worthy {Genesis 5:24; 6:9; 12:1} while many have alienated themselves from God {Deuteronomy 32:5} so God wanted to set standards that all faithful humans will follow to become His people through Abraham.

So what is the CRITERIA for being in God's memory book?

It's all about "integrity keepers" whether you're from Israel or not once you're a person that keeps integrity God's angel will report you to God, if you're keeping integrity among God's people your name will be kept as one of the RIGHTEOUS to be remembered during resurrection {Malachi 3:16 compare to Job 14:13-15} but if you're not then your name will be written as UNRIGHTEOUS not because you're evil but because the integrity you kept was for conscience not God's laws. Act 24:15

Only the wicked will not be remembered at all because God doesn't keep any account for evildoers! Psalms 9:17
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Pls help me understand cos I'm drunk in laughter and tears
Uniform that cannot stop bullet will ward of spirits that want to revenge
Bwahahahahaha

At times churchgoers just choose to be clowns! cheesy
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

For the highlighted i will TEACH you!

According to the Bible all humans are God's children but some proved to be worthy {Genesis 5:24; 6:9; 12:1} while many have alienated themselves from God {Deuteronomy 32:5} so God wanted to set standards that all faithful humans will follow to become His people through Abraham.

So what is the CRITERIA for being in God's memory book?

It's all about "integrity keepers" whether you're from Israel or not once you're a person that keeps integrity God's angel will report you to God, if you're keeping integrity among God's people your name will be kept as one of the RIGHTEOUS to be remembered during resurrection {Malachi 3:16 compare to Job 14:13-15} but if you're not then your name will be written as UNRIGHTEOUS not because you're evil but because the integrity you kept was for conscience not God's laws. Act 24:15

Only the wicked will not be remembered at all because God doesn't keep any account for evildoers! Psalms 9:17

Thank you...

Please, can you espanciate on what you mean by integrity keepers....like a teacher and student..
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

No, maybe it is the fear of death and of the dead promoted in churches that will be comforting

Please help Maxindhouse..

What is the criteria for being in God's memory book..

No conjectures

I don't need your opinion either.

Back up your answer with old testament passages..I want to see the original message or idea in the old testament...
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
sonmvayina:

Please help Maxindhouse..

What is the criteria for being in God's memory book..

No conjectures

I don't need your opinion either.

Back up your answer with old testament passages..I want to see the original message or idea in the old testament...

Read Zephaniah 1: 14 down to Zephaniah 2:3
Joel 2:32

Why don't you accept the NT?

I'm not helping Max
You just don't want him cos he won't tell you what you WANT to hear
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha

My chest
My chest
My eyes de pepper me
Spirit wey wan revenge de fear uniform.
I can't laugh... Jesus.. this guy comments sweet pass world cup

The uniforms in white man land where they don't believe in spirit forces or use juju also get spiritual force abi?

Truvelisback
If to say I be adminstrative, I for award you with the best comments of the year. My belle o...

See, I don screenshot this thing o
If you see am online as meme whether facebook or twitter or whatsapp status, na honor oo

Am getting exhausted of certain things
Can you help me?
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I'm not helping Max

That is what is scriptures..

I am not interested in Greek/Roman propaganda..
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I'm not helping Max

I have read your back up passages...

Joel 2 does not have verse 32...

And the Zephaniah passages is talking about the great day of the lord.
I did not see the requirements for being in God's memory book...

Where you guys even get the idea from to begin with..?
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

I have read your back up passages...

Joel 2 does not have verse 32...

And the Zephaniah passages is talking about the great day of the lord.
I did not see the requirements for being in God's memory book...

Where you guys even get the idea from to begin with..?

Jesus quoted the Prophets when he said that some people have eyes bit cannot see
Ears that cannot hear
Hearts that are unreceptive to understanding

He says Joel 2 does not have verse 32. I don't blame you. Na me get time to answer u
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43am On Dec 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Thank you...
Please, can you espanciate on what you mean by integrity keepers....like a teacher and student..

You are welcome!

INTEGRITY KEEPERS are people who won't do anything that's against their God's given conscience.
The Bible recorded names of those who knew the true God and maintained their loyalty to Him so they are integrity keepers:

And Jehovah said to Satan: “Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of INTEGRITY, fearing God and shunning what is bad.” Job 1:8

It is unthinkable for me to declare you men righteous! Until I die, I will not renounce my INTEGRITY! Job 27:5

But as for me, I will walk in my INTEGRITY. Rescue me and show me favor Psalms 26:11

I well know, O my God, that you examine the heart and that you take pleasure in INTEGRITY. In the uprightness of my heart, I have voluntarily offered all these things, and I am overjoyed to see your people who are present here make voluntary offerings to you. 1Chronicles 29:17

May INTEGRITY and uprightness safeguard me, For my hope is in you Psalms 25:21

There are many people who lived their lives without having anything to do with the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob because they never had the opportunity of knowing Him so it's the same basis that will determine whether they will be remembered for resurrection or not! Job 14:13-15

But as for all those who despise INTEGRITY they will not be remembered! Psalms 9:17 smiley
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Jesus quoted the Prophets when he said that some people have eyes bit cannot see
Ears that cannot hear
He says Joel 2 does not have verse 32. I don't blame you. Na me get time to answer u

I've known him for long, by the end he will just insult you and take his leave. As long as you believe in Jesus sonmvayina thinks you're a stupid slave of Rome! smiley

1 Like

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are welcome!

INTEGRITY KEEPERS are people who won't do anything that's against their God's given conscience.
The Bible recorded names of those who knew the true God and maintained their loyalty to Him so they are integrity keepers:

And Jehovah said to Satan: “Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of INTEGRITY, fearing God and shunning what is bad.” Job 1:8

It is unthinkable for me to declare you men righteous! Until I die, I will not renounce my INTEGRITY! Job 27:5

But as for me, I will walk in my INTEGRITY. Rescue me and show me favor Psalms 26:11

I well know, O my God, that you examine the heart and that you take pleasure in INTEGRITY. In the uprightness of my heart, I have voluntarily offered all these things, and I am overjoyed to see your people who are present here make voluntary offerings to you. 1Chronicles 29:17

May INTEGRITY and uprightness safeguard me, For my hope is in you Psalms 25:21

There are many people who lived their lives without having anything to do with the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob because they never had the opportunity of knowing Him so it's the same basis that will determine whether they will be remembered for resurrection or not! Job 14:13-15

But as for all those who despise INTEGRITY they will not be remembered! Psalms 9:17 smiley

Got you..

I understand your point...so you see, it has got nothing to do with JC......
I was right all along, nobody needs JC to be an integrity keeper. Which is what I have been driving into your empty skull all these while...
Thank you..
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Ears that cannot hear

Joel 2 ended in verse 26...so try again..

Somebody who probably never met him said jesus quoted the prophet and you believe because....??

I can write a fictional story and make my character quote Moses, does it mean my character is real.....or my story is true. ? No it doesn't...
Nobody has been able to prove here that Jesus actually existed. So .in a court of law it won't fly...that's why I called it Greek/Roman propaganda...it got nothing to do with the God of Moses....
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I've known him for long, by the end he will just insult you and take his leave. As long as you believe in Jesus sonmvayina thinks you're a stupid slave of Rome! smiley

But the new testament is not of Jewish origin...

They don't have the idea of God having children with human. It is a Greek -Roman ideology...I have proved to you the idea of a Messiah in Judaism...you just don't want to accept it, because the brainwashing worked on you...

1 Like

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Got you..
I understand your point...so you see, it has got nothing to do with JC......
I was right all along, nobody needs JC to be an integrity keeper. Which is what I have been driving into your empty skull all these while...
Thank you..

You have starting but no finishing!

Do you think God won't harmonize the thought in the heads of those resurrected back to life, shey?

Well that's why Jesus will reign for 1,000 years because during that time all faithful worshipers of God both before Christ and after Christ will start teaching those pagans the RIGHTEOUSNESS they lack in order for them to gain everlasting life. Malachi 3:16

So you're wrong, what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing now will be repeated throughout the earth after the resurrection of the dead by that time only Jehovah's Witnesses will practice our religion which is visiting those who don't know the righteousness of our God.
Who initiated that practice?
It's no other person than Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Joel 2 ended in verse 26...so try again..

Somebody who probably never met him said jesus quoted the prophet and you believe because....??

I can write a fictional story and make my character quote Moses, does it mean my character is real.....or my story is true. ? No it doesn't...
Nobody has been able to prove here that Jesus actually existed. So .in a court of law it won't fly...that's why I called it Greek/Roman propaganda...it got nothing to do with the God of Moses....

Jesus is proven as real by jewish and Roman writings
Only a fool will think the man who is arguably the most influential figure in all history down to this day is actually fictional
No one can say buddha, Muhammed are fiction but na you wan claim say Jesus no exist
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

But the new testament is not of Jewish origin...
They don't have the idea of God having children with human. It is a Greek -Roman ideology...I have proved to you the idea of a Messiah in Judaism...you just don't want to accept it, because the brainwashing worked on you...
Whatever sonmvayina, whatever you choose to believe! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Only a fool will think the man who is arguably the most influential figure in all history down to this day is actually fictional
No one can say buddha, Muhammed are fiction but na you wan claim say Jesus no exist

Now you know why i keep ignoring him! wink
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Prove it...
What did he write ?
Or give me what somebody who saw him, said about him...
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you know why i keep ignoring him! wink

Let him prove it..

Talk is cheap..
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You have starting but no finishing!

Do you think God won't harmonize the thought in the heads of those resurrected back to life, shey?

Well that's why Jesus will reign for 1,000 years because during that time all faithful worshipers of God both before Christ and after Christ will start teaching those pagans the RIGHTEOUSNESS they lack in order for them to gain everlasting life. Malachi 3:16

So you're wrong, what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing now will be repeated throughout the earth after the resurrection of the dead by that time only Jehovah's Witnesses will practice our religion which is visiting those who don't know the righteousness of our God.
Who initiated that practice?
It's no other person than Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

You really don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality..do you?
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Ọmọ go and find your type we are OK as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

sonmvayina:

Let him prove it..
Talk is cheap..

1 Like

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

You really don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality..do you?

MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever grinds your gears...
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Whatever grinds your gears...

WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by sonmvayina(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Good luck in your witnessing..
Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Good luck in your witnessing..

Wish you well in your reincarnation! smiley

1 Like

Re: Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wish you well in your reincarnation! smiley

Does his religion believe in reincarnation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. / When Is Jesus God And When Is He Christ? / Must They Always Shout In Tongues Without Interpretation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.