Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Assess Me After One Year - GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assess Me After One Year - GEJ (14205 Views)

Watch The Full 6-year Gej Testimony / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / ‎​expect Significant Progress In Governance Next Year - Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by jose077(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2012
ficoram: This president is a dullartan.so myopic.worst president ever.
i second that!!!

1 Like

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 30, 2012
no question things are worse than before

1 Like

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by kensandrea: 5:44pm On May 30, 2012
TO HELL WITH THE MAN TO HELL WITH HIS GOVERNMENT TO HELL WITH HIS HOUSEHOLD A RILLY BIG DISAPPOINTMENT TO SOUTH- SOUTH angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ismhab(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2012
VERY POOR PERFORMANCE.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by CyberG: 5:52pm On May 30, 2012
You asked me this again by putting it on the home page? Well, my opinion has not changed! This is the worst president that could ever be in the whole world and he really sucks! Piece of horsehit! angry angry angry angry
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by adetwin(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2012
I await the Good thing !
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by leighcon(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2012
Gospel truth is GEJ has refused to dissapoint some of us by playing out the exact character whom we thought ab initio(Jarus, Dayo abi mo pa iro?). My only concern are Beaf and his likes who keep looking but keep seeing less.

Some air fresheners needed here to douse this odour!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by manny4life(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2012
If I were to rate the President like at the Gallup Poll being used to assess Obama here aka approval ratings, I would rate him less than 40%. Which means he got less than 4 out of 10 priorities right.

I'm so disappointed in GEJ, and no I do not hate him; he needs to focus on three things - electricity, security and education, and makes sure he achieves a score of 70% in all three. Every other thing else is either secondary or less priority.

I still believe in hope for Nigeria, but at the rate of our development, other African nations will rise above us.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 30, 2012
Hmmmm, the oracle has spoken... cool

He failed woefully the first year - please, let's access him again next year. grin

It's better to fail, than not to try at all...

The guy tried, and he failed woefully - and I hope he has learned from his mistakes (I only hope so).

Let's judge him again next year, biko. cool
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by seanet02: 6:10pm On May 30, 2012
Lamepresident.com
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by moderattor: 6:11pm On May 30, 2012
oyb: no question things are worse than before

In what respect?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by leighcon(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2012
^^
Just in case you don't live here - Power, Security, Infrastructures abi we are asking too much?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by manny4life(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2012
moderattor:

In what respect?

Let me help you, I don't hate GEJ like most folks do, but I always say the truth like it is.

Security concerns has escalated worse than it is.

Education - Look at this year's budget, budget was decreased about 2/3% from the previous year, meanwhile "security" budget almost doubled - go figure. That's obviously going into someone's pocket. The education level in Nigeria deteriorating, meanwhile GEJ is worried about renaming schools, rather than increase research funding for this universities.

Electricity - I won't speculate on that

Did I mention about the subsidy saga, was that handled properly? NO. Though I support the removal, but I expected proactive decisions from him , but GEJ really disappointed me in that one.

Infrastructures - Look at where we are to where we're going. Committee upon committee is what GEJ is implementing, although I will give him credit that the budget did increase about 5% more for capital expenditures, however, let's face it, for almost a year, and no tangible MAJOR project ongoing, that's a problem. What we keep hearing is, "we're in the process of", "we shall", "we will", etc When are Nigerians gonna hear, I've done it and it's working?

I can continue to go on and on but I'll stop,, although I will give him credit for some of his policies BUT...

1 Like

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 6:24pm On May 30, 2012
[size=21pt]...For it is written; all winshes shall bow! grin
Fresh Air![/size] cool
Big winsh, small winsh, bad winsh, thin winsh, fat winsh, winsh wit k-leg... All shall bow. grin
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2012
mad beaf is on the thread again, doing the only thing he can attempt to do well

derail attention from his boss's disastrous failures

berra call the witchslapper

see as gej knee bow cheesy cheesy cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/612366_GEJ_ADEBOYE_JPG6be26b979bb57823a4bad203f08838c7
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 6:28pm On May 30, 2012
oyb: mad beaf is on the thread again, doing the only thing he can attempt to do well

derail attention from his boss's disastrous failures

Keep playing the fool, not realising you are getting old and people call you "daddy" everyday.

Dunce.

Fresh Air! cool

1 Like

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Martini101(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2012
manny4life: If I were to rate the President like at the Gallup Poll being used to assess Obama here aka approval ratings, I would rate him less than 40%. Which means he got less than 4 out of 10 priorities right.

I'm so disappointed in GEJ, and no I do not hate him; he needs to focus on three things - electricity, security and education, and makes sure he achieves a score of 70% in all three. Every other thing else is either secondary or less priority.

I still believe in hope for Nigeria, but at the rate of our development, other African nations will rise above us.
.lol. Naija people no dey forget oh! Bros. U try no be small. At least let him achieve those ones and every other thing shall follow suit.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 6:35pm On May 30, 2012
Lol! June is the month when carnivorous winshes like oyb will shrivel and blow away.
There is a new bill in the NASS to abolish foolishness! grin grin grin
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by 999666: 6:36pm On May 30, 2012

FRESH AIR
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by andresia(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf: [size=21pt]...For it is written; all winshes shall bow! grin
Fresh Air![/size] cool
Big winsh, small winsh, bad winsh, thin winsh, fat winsh, winsh wit k-leg... All shall bow. grin

Oga Jonathan's sidekick, the thread is about holding the president to his declaration about assessing him after one year in office and not about winshes. I know you were mauled terribly by winshes from your parents side while growing up, so you see winshes in everything but pls stick to the topic and assess the president's performance or waka pass, winsh boy like you angry
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by CyberG: 6:47pm On May 30, 2012
The sons of perdition like beaf, jonhndoe01, jmaine, wesley008, korrectin, and many tribalists see LONG list: Dede1 (King Tribalist), OnlyBigLIES (chief Tribalist), Logic Mind (turn coat, irredeemable), Okija Juju , Nchara (sold his soul to hatred tribalism), Mekuxxx, High Chief, Manchy7431, Proud-Igbo, Htajz, OdualSoja, Bashr8, Ezeuche, Ngodigha1, Phreahrabbits, ACM10, Ikeymann, ekwy-nna, akanbi-edu, moderaterror, spirit of okija, afamloser4eva, konbojonkies, wily-wily etc, etc!!

Now, there goes your begotten satanic president!

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 6:51pm On May 30, 2012
CyberG: The sons of perdition like beaf, jonhndoe01, jmaine, wesley008, korrectin, and many tribalists see LONG list: Dede1 (King Tribalist), OnlyBigLIES (chief Tribalist), Logic Mind (turn coat, irredeemable), Okija Juju , Nchara (sold his soul to hatred tribalism), Mekuxxx, High Chief, Manchy7431, Proud-Igbo, Htajz, OdualSoja, Bashr8, Ezeuche, Ngodigha1, Phreahrabbits, ACM10, Ikeymann, ekwy-nna, akanbi-edu, moderaterror, spirit of okija, afamloser4eva, konbojonkies, wily-wily etc, etc!!

Now, there goes your begotten satanic president!

Clinical statistics show that many African's abroad have mental health issues. They are up to 8 times more likely to come down with schizophrenia.
CyberG, I feel for you.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 6:53pm On May 30, 2012
andresia:

Oga Jonathan's sidekick, the thread is about holding the president to his declaration about assessing him after one year in office and not about winshes. I know you were mauled terribly by winshes from your parents side while growing up, so you see winshes in everything but pls stick to the topic and assess the president's performance or waka pass, winsh boy like you angry

I see you don't like the prophesy that winshes shall bow! Lol!
I no call pesin name o! grin
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 30, 2012
the only knee bowing is beafs when he takes gej in his mouth
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Pakavy(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2012
cant c anything mr badluck has achieved.excuse me let me get my political glasses mayb my sight is bad
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by CyberG: 6:57pm On May 30, 2012
This is the blood of the > 1,000 + millions of people dying caught on the mouth of the evil devilluck Jonadumb! The day this evil is neutralized, may beaf and his co-travellers be equal shareholders in whatever judgement befalls him!!

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 6:58pm On May 30, 2012
oyb: the only knee bowing is beafs when he takes gej in his mouth

You de fear? Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! grin
Winsh, your knee shall bow. cool
Take the news back to the coven.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 6:59pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf: [size=33pt]...For it is written; all winshes shall bow! grin
Fresh Air![/size] cool

cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 30, 2012
Boyloaf: GEJ is on d right part! GOODLUCK NIGERIA!!!
permission to take back my words. GEJ is a confused man. I use to think silence is one of d characteristics of a brilliant person ! Damn! GEJ is mentally slow
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by bodejohn(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2012
...let us access him after another university is renamed...LOL
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 30, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/611847_Adeboye_and_GEJ_jpg98cfe41d679a009f86f3fbb4f6c6076d
[size=14pt]Funny picture! grin grin GEJ is Tebowing! grin[/size]

[size=14pt]Tim Tebow tebowing!!! cool[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_tkMd_OYim6Y/TL9ewMNC8nI/AAAAAAAAADs/MrZOU8sDU_o/s1600/badapes.bmp[/img]
[size=14pt]MAU student and a Nigerian[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dignitaries At Ndigbo Summit On Restructuring In Awka (Photos) / Kidnappers Made Resident Desert Imo Community Before DSS Raid / Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.