Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) (20995 Views)

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
cry
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Atlantis585:
Thiefnubbu will soon ask the man “Where are the cows if you say they are bandits?”

Are bandits same as hersdmen. Why some of you are so quick to display ignorance meets illiteracy is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by goody234: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Story!!! Naija ppl can lie
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by BJanta: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Bandits in Lagos

I thought Tinubu developed Lagos beyond banditry undecided

1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) by Metrix147: 6:51am
Residents of Umuahia, Abia State capital are currently in fear following the discovery of another lifeless body in the street in the early hours of Wednesday, ABN TV reports.

This is one of the series of lifeless bodies discovered in the street of the capital city in recent times.

The latest was sighted around Ozuitem by Owerri road Umuahia, sending fear in the minds of the residents.

They told ABN TV that they woke up to the development but could not identify him or tell what led to his death.

The police have since evacuated his corpse for autopsy and possible investigation.
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/residents-panic-as-another-lifeless-body-surfaces-in-umuahia-city-graphic-photos/
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 1 Share

1 Like

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Inside Lagos This is getting out of hand.
It's a daily occurrence guy. They steal human beings daily, steadily but awon oloshi, ęni ibi yęn would simply look the other way. Adeola Ajayi has been missing since March, that UI undergraduate. He was picked along same axis the day he was going to work at a site in lekki. He chose not to stay idle during ASUU strike. Till today, we still pray God to bring him back home safe.

Lagos is one of the insecure states in the country and number one in the south west. You'd never hear this in the news. Ki Olorun a maa ko wa yo ni, amin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by symbianDON(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
marv1:
And there is a sitting governor. It's now I realised the good efforts of ex governors Fashola and Ambode. A person who is not proactive can not be a governor of Lagos
I suggest tinubu should come back as governor of Lagos state so that he can further develop lagos beyond the vices of bandits.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Yong4ever: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
marv1:
And there is a sitting governor. It's now I realised the good efforts of ex governors Fashola and Ambode. A person who is not proactive can not be a governor of Lagos
I tell you, this sanwoolu is so incompetent, that's how he came on air lying he has increased salaries for civil servants in the state making my landlord increased rent where as he did nothing other than multiple taxation.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by seun70(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
He did but not when we still have people like you around!

Zonefree:
Bandits in Lagos

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by olamike02: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Bandits in Lagos

Those terrorists from the East whose governors and their people are stupid are the bandits.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Na was, no man's Land for you.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by iramure(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
gazilion:
This guy should be thankful he didn't die!

Its not by fortifications or by Odeshi!

It's God’s Mercies.
A loving, kind God chose to have mercy on just one person of out of about 8 or 9 while being merciless on the rest. It is now i know we serve a good God.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Jostoman: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
All these nonsense because of Atiku, lagos landlord and his governor think we are gullible like their supporters.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Bandits in Lagos

didn't peter obi and his cohort OC uwafor criminals dump your cousins and nephew at Oyi river

isn't the same obi you're calling Messiah now? the most sensible people in your region died during civil war
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by BJanta: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Bandits in Lagos

Security men are being murdered like chickens and all you care about is the tribe of the dead.

Omo, madness get levels finally.

Sharap.

How can you sat yiu want to liberate your people by killing your people?

No surprise though.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Jostoman: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Inside Lagos This is getting out of hand.
which bandit? let lagos landlord and his supporters be deceiving you people.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=118643612][/quote]
SHETIMA EVIL DEEDS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY AS GOVERNOR

1. Shettima stopped the study of Christian Religious studies in Borno state schools when he was the governor of the state.

2. Shettima withdrew CofO of lands belonging to churches in Borno state.

3. Shetima limited numbers of christian students from gaining admission into universities, deny them the opportunity even when they merited it.

4. Shettima founded and funded boko haram.

5. Shetima orchestrated the kidnap of chibok girls and thereafter promoted the Principal of the school to a Commissioner in the state.

Don't think you are voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is at the cross road, holding the ticket for the terrorist Shettima.
Christians, please shine your eyes.

VOTE WISELY O

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by victorsola: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Bandits in Lagos

Shebi obi is the best governor of anambra . Why are esn and ipob killing freely. Stop thinking with your anus
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by appliedscience(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mailafia don warn everybody say after their penetration of the north that they will invade South

It happened to Nnamdi Kanu, you kept quiet, it happened to Sunday Igboho, you kept quiet, it happened at Lekki 20-10-20, you kept quiet, who will speak for you

Everyone should speak out and if you think that because it has not gotten to your side so e no concern you, this is just the beginning!!!
N when do u plan to speak out ... Or this here on nairaland is ur speaking out?
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Golan007: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Story is wishy washy.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by lereinter(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Atiku can cum not come.
There's no difference between Atiku and Tinubu. Buhari is far better than Atiku and Tinubu.

buhari is far better than Atiku lolzzzzz

Prove it

Atiku is a business man
Atiku is a complete cosmopolitan person
Atiku travels far and wide, gaining vast international exposure not like a person that started traveling when he became president
Atiku is a philanthropist
Atiku has developed himself educationally, not a sit at home fura drinker
Atiku is a writer
Atiku is not a fanatics
Atiku is not a person someone will begin to package even reach how to dress and snap pictures before becoming president
Atiku is an industrialist
Atiku is an educationalist
Atiku is problem solver
Atiku is a country system developer
Atiku is thorough breed civilian
Atiku is a talent spotter and manager

The list long fa

Stop comparing light to darkness
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by codertav: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
I hope everyone is safe !!
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
waterpouroverfl:
If they can be in a populated area like Lagos

They can be anywhere

Na those lazy ass area boys attacked him....it is prevalent in that axis, anytime it is dark or traffic. ......
The police cannot tell me that, they not aware....a friend was nearly robbed there last week.....
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by BJanta: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Bandits in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23
My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu

A Nigerian Man, Anthony Okonkwo has cried out over alleged kidnapping of his parents by suspected Fulani Herdsmen in Enugu State.

Speaking with IGBERE TV, Mr Okonkwo said his parents were kidnapped in their farm in Ukpata, Uzo- uwani L.G.A of Enugu State.

According to him, "Igbere TV, please help me out, my mum and dad have been kidnapped by the Fulani headsmen for two weeks now and up till now, I haven't hear from them,"

"I am from Ukpata in Uzo- uwani L.G.A of Enugu State".

https://igberetvnews.com/1432699/parents-kidnapped-fulani-herdsmen-enugu-photos/
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 2 Shares (
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by sematec(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nigerians no dey hear word
Wiseandtrue:
Mailafia don warn everybody say after their penetration of the north that they will invade South

It happened to Nnamdi Kanu, you kept quiet, it happened to Sunday Igboho, you kept quiet, it happened at Lekki 20-10-20, you kept quiet, who will speak for you

Everyone should speak out and if you think that because it has not gotten to your side so e no concern you, this is just the beginning!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by jubrilELsudan: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thinkam:
APC must go, no one is safe

Atiku is coming

YEAH HE IS CUMING INSIDE YOUR ANUS

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by azpekuliar: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
BJanta:

Security men are being murdered like chickens and all you care about is the tribe of the dead.

Omo, madness get levels finally.

Sharap.

How can you sat yiu want to liberate your people by killing your people?

No surprise though.

There is not a hint of tribalism in his comment. That said the other 8 victims are we sure their body parts are not being supplied to Mannabbqgrillz for grilling?
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Ashirioluwa: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
I don’t know how true the story of your voodoo fortifications is, but boy, thank God for life-saving grace.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by trantayo: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Some people will just write whatever they like. Not only bandit, na Pandora. . Useless talk
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Killermamba: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=118643612][/quote]

Which day and what time?
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by AfricanColumbus: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Killermamba:

Which day and what time?

Appears to have happened yesterday
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

Are bandits same as hersdmen. Why some of you are so quick to display ignorance meets illiteracy is beyond me.
the way you urchins try to cover up rubbish is amusing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / FG Enforces Prices In Abuja Supermarkets, Plans Lagos, Port Harcourt Visits / Stop Treating Nigerians Like Animals, Catholic Church Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.