Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) (21148 Views)

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Bujillion: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
May God protect us
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by kingsceemark(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
This people want to spoil Tinubu chances of becoming the president? Na Tinubu invites them come naw, Tinubu no want to use him ears hear say yoru-bad people dey mention the fulanis with crime,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Neddstark: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Very scary.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by akeju900: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
TT...
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by lesbiconverter: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
ezenwajosh:
This is not true..

How sure it's not his fellow Yoruba that attacked him

Did they speak Hausa or Fulfude

How can he be sure who is attacking him when he's in distress

Did the attackers said OH WE ARE BANDITS after attacking him

What did he go there to do

What if it's Yoruba attacking each other

Am sure he must have attacked his attackers first

THE NORTH WILL NOT FORGET HOW YORUBA ARE PROFILING NORTHERNERS IN LAGOS THIS IS SO UNFAIR

NOBODY IS PROFILING YORUBAS IN THE NORTH

This is what you will be seeing on Nairaland if it was an Igbo man attacked by bandits in South east
I hope it doesn't happen to you before you get sense

https://twitter.com/ulayi60/status/1594659220519292928?s=20&t=ab8JXrS7CJptd9Dyts7BEw

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by syntekelite(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nairaland atheists coming for the badt guy in 3,2,1..... Action....
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Litmus: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
goody234:
Story!!! Naija ppl can lie

Majority of Nigerians are unpublished novelists. We have the Carry-Go or Tattafo culture. My dad had a collection of vintage Nigeria newspapers called Lagos Weekend. That paper used to cover all sorts of salacious and smutty tales that were all made up but were being masqueraded as facts. So I guess that we had form before the advent of internet. Unfortunately or fortunately, Social Media is the perfect media - or storm - for us.

Developing a culture of evidence seeking and perhaps litigation is vital for us Nigerians if we are to survive and thrive as a Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by odonkoro: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
This story is too sweet to be true. Anyway, we now live in a world of uncertainty.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Teeroyzimma: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lagos is a scary place, those living in Lagos should be careful

Somebody’s story I found on twitter replying to the Adeniji Underbridge incident

I almost ran into these guys last week Sunday at about 8pm. Just few steps to them, God sent a bike that rescued me. They parked their bus at the darkest part of the street,the Korope was off and you won’t be able to tell a bus was in the middle of the street. Then some placed

Then some of the gang members where strategically placed along the dark path such that if you escaped the bus, you won’t be able to escape them. One of them was actually at the end of the street close to the express. Immediately I saw the moves and modes, I had a cold chill down

Down my spine with a voice speaking “ Grace just saved you”. You won’t be a victim of ritual killings. Let us all be careful and watch the kind of movements we make at night. Thank God I didn’t go out with a car that night. Them for block me one time

Vote the right candidate so this madness will come to an end

1 Like

Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by gazilion: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
iramure:
A loving, kind God chose to have mercy on just one person of out of about 8 or 9 while being merciless on the rest. It is now i know we serve a good God.

They that observe lying vanities Forsake their own mercy. Jonah 2:8
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by JAGS001(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Atiku can cum not come.
There's no difference between Atiku and Tinubu. Buhari is far better than Atiku and Tinubu.
But Atiku and Tinubu are far better than your papa that didn't make billions of money so you won't be typing rubbish on nairaland most you guys insult elderly people no matter what dey do in the name of politics, you forget you are not perfect too vote who ever you want and stop this nonsense if the money easy to steal and go free make your papa steal am make we see.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Atlantis585: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

Are bandits same as hersdmen. Why some of you are so quick to display ignorance meets illiteracy is beyond me.

Go and ask Buhari that question and I am sure you will have your answer.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by ibinaboonline: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
A police investigation may tell a different story
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by IGBOSON1: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Brendaniel:
You can't hide bad governance

…..Or a broken nose!
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by xjiggy: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
The story get k-leg abeg. I believe he was in a wrong vehicle (either one chance or kidnappers) and was beating but every other thing Na Lamba. How can u have Samsung s22 and a chain worth ₦1milli and be living in such squalor. How on Earth will bandit leave u Alive when you have slashed the eye, throat and even busted the belly of 3 of their guys. From the explanation the bad guys where about nine. If nine men beat u, ur face face and body for worse pass this. I'm extremely sorry for your predicament though.
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by Ekzoba(m): 12:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Deborah
Thinkam:
APC must go, no one is safe

Atiku is coming
Re: Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video) by BJanta: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Bandits in Lagos

I thought Tinubu developed Lagos beyond banditry undecided

v=9p7C9MEo9fk

Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Home (Photos, Video)

A video shared online has captured residents of Udi community in Enugu State vacating their homes for safety reasons following incessant attack from terrorists in the region, IGBERETV reports.

Publisher, Igbonekwu Ogazimora gave details of the current insecurity situation in Enugu communities. He wrote on Facebook;

"Help: we are all being kidnapped!!!

The kidnapping and news of horrendous kidnapping of the people of Enugu State have taken a dimension unheard of in the history of Igboland.
One hysterical lady made a video of a strange helicopter dropping strange men. She was chided. Police went for her.
Another report came soon after, and nobody heeded.
Today, Ozala/Nvene/Ebia/Udi, all of same axis are under siege.
Somebody is kidnapped every minute.
A fortnight ago, it was Ugwogo/Ekwegbe/Opi axis.
Soon,they will move to other sections, before they descend on town dwellers.
At Ezeagu, three days ago, they were said to have gone from house to house, demanding to be shown to the homes of people who were rich and who could pay hefty ransom.
Recently, a group had demanded the removal of the Commissioner of Police and the General Officer Commanding.
Nothing has been done.
But I ask, did the last Nigeria - Biafra war take with it the last of the men and women with liver in Igbo land?
Or have the remnants succumbed to the drive to suck from the broth of privileged inclusion in Nigeria?
The last time I listened to the ESN, it said that it's mandate was to send criminal Sahelians from the bushes in Igbo land.
Does anybody know if they are still in the business of expelling the vermin imported from North African countries?
If they are, they had better act now.
This threat is real.
And it is poised to get to all.
Today, an online clip in circulation, gave details of the police stations where these kidnappers are quartered.
True or false, I have no way of finding out.
We really need help now!"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02knjYbQS7kvhXr7KNMtUeW6UqXfT1hVaF7epnYjESJiXQnZAnaqrzCRRtVDqYrbU3l&id=1803194473

https://igberetvnews.com/1432761/kidnapping-enugu-communities-rise-residents-vacate-home-photos-video/
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) / Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.