Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Shop For Baby Shoes If In The USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shop For Baby Shoes If In The USA (233 Views)

Shop For Baby Shoes If In The USA / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop For Baby Shoes If In The USA by Babypal: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
This season, Shop for top quality baby shoes if in the USA and pay on delivery...

How to go with the payment on delivery option

1) Visit paystack .shop /babypal (no spaces)

2) Screenshot designs you want

3) send these screenshot via WhatsApp to +2348187209222

4) Give delivery details & get goods delivered to you at doorstep in the USA in few working days.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Shop For Baby Shoes If In The USA by Babypal: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
I love it
I like it
I want it
Re: Shop For Baby Shoes If In The USA by Babypal: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
I need it

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use Canva? Click Here. / Argument In Relationship):mistakes You Are Making When You Argue With Your Mate / What Are The Characteristics Of A Passive-aggressive Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.