Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse (28804 Views)

Facts About Laughing Gas And Why NDLEA Banned It / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by emperordelis(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Imagine the current Nigeria without cannabis,we for don over wipe these old thieves with enough oraimo cords

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
God bless Burba Marwa! Stop glorifying drugs!
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by backnbeta(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Instead of blaming the musicians, create something more worthwhile for the youths; something that'll make drug use less attractive. In the words of Ann Fletcher, “Nobody stays recovered unless the life they have created is more rewarding and satisfying than the one they left behind.”

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Angelfrost(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
What else do you expect from kpangolo artistes devoid of lyrical depth...!

When they run out of meaningful things to sing, they fill up their empty songs and videos with sex and drugs glorification.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Venom11(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
10.6m damn, e de whine, e pass 40m.. Na solace for lota youths rn no b the songs... Ahswerogad
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by BigIyanga: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
So who dey glorify tramadol for Northern youth?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Venom11(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
What else do you expect from kpangolo artistes devoid of lyrical depth...
Quiet pls, na Grammy award winner you de follow talks...
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Venom11:

Quiet pls, na Grammy award winner you de follow talks...

Yes indeed... Such low levels the Grammy had to bend due to a clear dearth of artistic quality in the African music scene.

I understand your situation sir! Take heart!
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by mariovito(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Errmm Mr. Buba and Wrapper, Tunubu a well known drug Lord, Kingpin, Druggie and User paid you a visit some weeks ago, we'll expect that you used the same fervor used in castigating our musicians to caution or arrest him but no.
By the way most of our artistes na igbo dem dey sing about, leave dem for us like that.

Hear me clearly, Marijuana will still win this war globally, its only a matter of time before it wins in Nigeria.

Buba, can you swear on your scrotum that your boys at the ndlea, nay, your personal security do not toke?

Do you know how enraged I get when I'm in the court room and see a dealer being prosecuted? The government lawyer prosecuting him is probably buzzing off the kaya that morning, the lawyer defending him is probably a user, the judge hearing the matter is probably a user too, not to mention the prison officials that will take him into custody and over half the people sitting in the court room.

My point, legalize the damn plant and stop victimizing low level dealers. Moreover, legalization will free up enough manpower for ndlea to go after the more serious and dangerous drugs like crystal meth, crack/cocaine, Tie, Trams and the rest.

LEAVE MARIJUANA ALONE!!!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Moh247: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
People this days don't see Marijuana as drug, they hardly hide it anymore

Back then when you get called onigbo it's an insult and girls won't like you...

But now, smoking means you are odogwu
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Venom11(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yes indeed... Such low levels the Grammy had to bend due to a clear dearth of artistic quality in the African music scene.

I understand your situation sir! Take heart!
No de contradict yasef.. Whas low level Grammy or Africa or??
And I doubt that u understand anything bout any situation.. Lol
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by TemidayoTRA: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Cannibis is no drug

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Originalsly: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
I don't see the big deal with weed ..... Bob Marley promoted it in his songs. The real problem is the hard drugs and the addictive and psychotic pills that scatter the mind. No doubt ... the message is a good one and it's good to know he is taking no prisoners in his war against drugs. I guess drugs wrecked the lives of ones close to him ... these are the people needed to shut down drug operations.... ones with a personal vendetta.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Sleekfingers: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Adebaba1:
lmao
but foreign artistes also do the same

i build ecommerce websites
kindly check my signature to see my work and contact

Does it make it right? Because foreign artists are doing it.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Venom11:

No de contradict yasef.. Whas low level Grammy or Africa or??
And I doubt that u understand anything bout any situation.. Lol

I have said my piece sir... Make of it whatever ye please. Thanks.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hate the country if u like but don't shy away from the truth. What NDLEA said is nothing but the truth.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Tradepunter2: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
ABEG LET THIS MAN STAY HIM LANE....;

HES DOING A WONDERFUL JOB SO FAR,..... DONT STOOP THIS LOW FOR CLOUT

YOU RUN AN AGENCY THAT OPERATES ON INTELLIGENCE, SO STICK TO IT AND GET RID OF THE DRUG PUSHERS
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Okhuadams(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
When will they question tinubu d drug lord
See urself you don dey grow old bcoz of Tinubu matter

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Venom11(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Originalsly:
I don't see the big deal with weed ..... Bob Marley promoted it in his songs. The real problem is the hard drugs and the addictive and psychotic pills that scatter the mind. No doubt ... the message is a good one and it's good to know he is taking no prisoners in his war against drugs. I guess drugs wrecked the lives of ones close to him ... these are the people needed to shut down drug operations.... ones with a personal vendetta.
Bless you... Imagine young folks on here buying that stupid shi... That Good vibrant and respected artistes like burna and AG are the reasons for nuisances cosd by the youth, no I don't buy..t. Iro
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Chiedygirl: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
People have different strengths with regards to self control. Constant exposure to a habit can influence people who aren't mentally strong, Take an example of how water cut through rock over time, regardless of how impervious rocks look. For the sake of the weak, I think the use of drug related content in Nigerian needs to be toned down.

habsydiamond:
That they glorify drugs in their songs is not enough for other to take drug oo.. that can't corrupt the mind of someone who is not ready to be corrupted
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by DaveHarry(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
I know someone who injests average of 40 seeds of gegemu everyday. I wonder how come d guy is still normal.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Nobleou(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Most of them government top workers use the drugs pass youths maa

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Venom11(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have said my piece sir... Make of it whatever ye please. Thanks.
Yh no problems, just de try calm down and reason wetin you read next time.
Would yu rea say that, I meant smt like the reason y there's a trend of abusing drugs now by youths... , hence the musician are to be blamed, wow!
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by OnknownSoldier: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Go and arresst them na undecided

You think they can’t be arrested? Lol
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by mariovito(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tobacco and alcohol are both legal and easily accessible, but not everyone indulge in it no matter the pressure.

Chiedygirl:
People have different strengths with regards to self control. Constant exposure to a habit can influence people who aren't mentally strong, Take an example of how water cut through rock over time, regardless of how impervious rocks look. For the sake of the weak, I think the use of drug related content in Nigerian needs to be toned down.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by crafteck(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
That they glorify drugs in their songs is not enough for other to take drug oo.. that can't corrupt the mind of someone who is not ready to be corrupted

Wrong
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Abfinest007:

@Moh247 Leodeking Abdul05 lhordspy Throwback FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Batified2023 Biodun556
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=118655439]Your aboki muslim brothers when high pass abeg tell us which musician also influences them

If not because you're an animal what bring religion in this matter. Example of animal TALK.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by habsydiamond(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
crafteck:

Wrong
seeing how artistes use drug in their song or video is not enough to change ones mind towards using drugs... its only those that wants to feel among that venture into it.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=BigIyanga post=118655626]So who dey glorify tramadol for Northern youth?

The southern especially Igbo. They imported it and transfer it to North. I think the governor's in the region should implement a law anybody found selling those evil drug should be kill or send to life imprisonment.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by foxxydude: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Someone should tell that Marwa Eeegbo is not narcotics
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by tballeyy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
how did you know ? CNN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Potential 3rd Wave Of COVID-19 In Lagos / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday / RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.