Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. (42410 Views)

The Catfish I Bought For #2500 / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / The Urhobo Irhibotor Soup: A Life Saver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by IFSHR: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
A half plot of land with a uncompleted 3 bedroom flat on the land is available for sale at elejina town, in adamo ikorodu for 6m asking price : Direct from owner : daniellesecrets19@gmail.com
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by phorget(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

How na..how I for do

You for chop food,chop fish still come chop bone join-am nah.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Saintdan0421(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Persephone1:
You no fit shape your eba grin cheesy

Lol, leave shape for Mathematics.

E go shape inside in belle.

2 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by cigaricon(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
2blessed01:
... but on a serious note....how dis one take be news
if you want news switch on your TV by 9 o'clock and tune to NTA...

Op you try, the aim na to survive

4 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Lol, leave shape for Mathematics.

E go shape inside in belle.
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Sister hunger dey land..no time to select food now..

I didn't mean it that way. I thought you just made pepper soup and ate it with eba. I didn't know you used a thickner. Its ok

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
knowhowk:
Cat fresh... U are not broke ooo.
See my signature
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Parrot69: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Stupid boy, are you trying to post this so people can pity you and send you money or what??
Why didn't you buy pizza ingredients to make pizza, instead of going for expensive catfish soup.
You have only N1,500 in your account and you're proud to say it? Only an ịdịot will ask you for account nụmber. This show how stupid nonentity you are? Idiot! Online beggar!
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Hahahaha
Gbam
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
cigaricon:
if you want news switch on your TV by 9 o'clock and tune to NTA...

Op you try, the aim na to survive

All way na way bro
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by lomprico(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
See this ritualist! Broke people dey chop full catfish peppersoup?
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by PAQ(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Broke people dont eat catfish soup rather crayfish & garri! What u have there is what a very large portion of Nigerians cant afford. Consider yourself amongst the blessed ones.

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by MzErica(f): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Sisterly I am broke..

No 800 naira catfish

Lol cheesy enjoy your self.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by kkins25(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
eba no look nice ohh grin grin grin
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by okunwaye(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
SAPA cry

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by LOVEGINO(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Food is been dished..

Please don't laugh at me o..I can cook but na waitin my money reach buy I manage o
baba u over try. Life is for d living.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by phranklyn92(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
ahnie:
You na big man nau[b],I haven't eaten anything food for the past 3 years.[/b]

You try with the cook.

Excuse me? shocked
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
LOVEGINO:
baba u over try. Life is for d living.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by moneyissweet(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
You really ate the food like a broke ass niggar
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Octopusssy(f): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Food is been dished..

Please don't laugh at me o..I can cook but na waitin my money reach buy I manage o
Okro 300
Ugu 100
Maggi 50
Onion 50
Oil 100
Dry pepper 100
Gari - 500
Kpanla- 300

2 days worth of soup and you will eat to your satisfaction. Why blow 1,500 for only one eating like this?

4 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Nonexisting1: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
You'll still vote APC after this. grin

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Godsgift7837: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
My Lord that deliver Paul and Silas
Who deliver Paul and Silas
My Lord that deliver Paul and Silas..will also deliver me..

Brothers and sisters I finally quench hunger.. tomorrow will take care of itself..we eat to survive not enjoyment..for now,all way na way..

Please check my signature..I will so appreciate..
Drop your account make I give you 10k
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by OdefaGirl(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Food is been dished..

Chaiii..... No leaf?
You tried dear, but the oil was much.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Parrot69:
Stupid boy, are you trying to post this so people can pity you and send you money or what??
Why didn't you buy pizza ingredients to make pizza, instead of going for expensive catfish soup.
You have only N1,500 in your account and you're proud to say it? Only an ịdịot will ask you for account nụmber. This show how stupid nonentity you are? Idiot! Online beggar!

I don't understand.. please try as much as possible to smile..life is not that hard..learn to pass ur message without insult..

I believe you saw my signature... shalom

2 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Allisgud: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Country haro,may God punish anybody who will vote for apc

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by MzErica(f): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Parrot69:

You're a fool. So is your father also.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Godsgift7837:
Drop your account make I give you 10k

Zenith. Bank
Thank u..God bless

I had to space the number cos of ban
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
MzErica:

You're a fool. So is your father also.

Sisi please it's ok..
Let him go.
You know not everyone will agree on something.

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by jclassiq(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bobo i salute your creativity but, omo... How you take eat this thing?

The catfish suppose dey draw na.

Normal round fish you can buy for 400. If you add ponmo 200, you will have balance of 200 to buy okra and maybe ugu..

But you tried tho. Well done man.

2 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
You bin no wash that fish with hot water, but oil come plenty in your soup

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Yuneehk(f): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Food is been dished..

Eating catfish means you have money.

You could have added onugbu, okazi, or oha no matter how little and it will cost 50 or 100naira.

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by TheSameGuy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
angry
Are fingers equal grin

Blessedmercy8:
It is well.

So you ate this with eba or what? Una dey try. Me I can't. Maybe a little thickener like achi inside the fish would have made a decent pot of soup to swallow your eba.

Nlfpmod.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secret To Party Jollof Rice- Lets Discuss The Secret To Cooking Party Jollof :-) / Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.