Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich (44208 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Gospel2Day: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Entitlement mentality of modern youths is sickening.
So, he couldn't do menial labour jobs for SEVEN MONTHS while the strike lingered to be able to buy himself a 50k android phone?
His parents just laboured over him in vain.
It is a pity.
Some kids are better never born.
Not to mention the fact that everlasting fires of Hell await all those who committed suicide.
It is indeed a pity.

4 Likes

Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Tofee: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pathetic.
Say no to suicide.
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by KennethEnyi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wasted nigga
Just die for nothing
Ode
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by 40fy: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
aestake:

kpomkpom

**What's that??

Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
I feel this niggas pain. I’ve been riding solo since 2017. I’ve had ‘those thoughts’ in the near past but I’m happy to be sailing through life again.

The truth is whether you live 90yrs or 20yrs, it’s all a waste of time being here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Truthshotcrazy: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
NOOOoo
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Children of these days na wao
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Elbethel1: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
There can never be a good reason for taking one's life, but this is even a lame excuse. Why don't you hustle and give yourself the kind of life you deserve?
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by qtguru(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na wa , what a reason to die ? over 50k Phone cry

2 Likes

Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by SAD007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lol ebi tins
dre11:
Varsity Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Smart Phone

https://leadership.ng/varsity-student-commits-suicide-over-girlfriend-smart-phone/

DAILY TRUST
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by toprealman: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pathetic! The young man did not act wise. He has ended up causing more pains to his mum and siblings

Listen! No matter how bad your Matter is, do not kill Yourself. The consequence of killing Yourself is far worse than whatever you are faced.
Hell Fire is real. It is not a place of Rest or Fun.

When the chips are down and all hope is lost, there is a FATHER in Heaven waiting for you to call on HIM and bring your burdens to HIM.
HIS name is JESUS CHRIST. HE is burden lifter. Go to Him, cry to HIM. Rest in HIM.
Unsympathetic as always.
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by SamOchuko: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
dre11:
Varsity Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Smart Phone

https://leadership.ng/varsity-student-commits-suicide-over-girlfriend-smart-phone/

DAILY TRUST

So you can’t hustle and get yourself a phone? Your dad must provide all your needs? You’re an idiot, they should drill his corpse
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by dontbothermuch: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
angry
I do not believe that his dad is living with his mum, maybe living with a wicked step mother.
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by godlessmind: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
40fy:

**How??

Mad ask Tinubu undecided
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Shadysen: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It was gathered that he killed himself after finding out on resumption of academic activities in the universities that his girlfriend had gotten married someone else during the seven months old strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU). The girl’s name was not mentioned.

As I read am reach here na im I give up
damn nigga, you still alive?
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by lookingfly: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
chariisGRACE:
shocked

From what I've read, the core reason he committed suicide is because he couldn't afford a phone if 50,000.

That's a stupid reason.

Check my siggy
that's why we lray yo God that as we go give birth to children and train them, the training ho enter there head and they will stick to it.
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Berankis: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Children of nowadays with phones, social media and relationships are so stupid.
Too stupid!
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Mekanus(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It was gathered that he killed himself after finding out on resumption of academic activities in the universities that his girlfriend had gotten married someone else during the seven months old strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU). The girl’s name was not mentioned.

As I read am reach here na im I give up
Where have you been motherfucker?? Them been knack you ban?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Gbeng30(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
What a foolish idiot somebody...
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Moniya4Real(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
eastgates1:
You just died for nothing
Before nko? Don’t mind him. If I were God. I’d tell him to start doing frog jump for a thousand years pere!
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by foolbuster: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Merch:
He died foolish

That is eeh, Good riddance, the guy na ode.
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by yewawa: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ode!.....foolish set of people......nonsense!
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Emilia154(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Oops... I can't blame him, his mind is weak. Train your children to be strong mentally

Anyway for your quality email extractor that makes you extract emails anywhere on the internet like a pro pm me or check my profile.
Ok,how does it work
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Tannhauser(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin

....and some of us despite having parents that were relatively well to do chose to strike out on our own and test our destinies.

Your FATHER owes you NOTHING!
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by dazzlingd(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
The law of selective survival
Weak genes should not procreate
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by 40fy: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
godlessmind:

Mad ask Tinubu undecided

**Say Jagaben!!
grin

1 Like

Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Moh247: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Of all the reasons to commit suicide, woman and smart phone
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
sad angry stupid and USELESS boy. U KILLED urself Cos of Girlfriend and 50k phone sad,Haba! He even exposed his father to thieves/kidnappers.

How many days/months remain for this foolish boy to graduate sad?
Nowadays yoots are WEAK in the name of GF/relationship.
Gone are those days we communicate with letter/met ur GF at public water cool
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by SURElee(f): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good riddance!
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by kingFisher1077(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
This boy just rush go die.... when death no even reason ur Syd

How many shege he don see for life? Just because of android phone.. werey get out
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by Omozeez1: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
He died wrongfully.
Re: 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich by histemple: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hw was probably forced to write that note, after which he was killed and hanged to make it look like a suicide.

The reason is TOO SILLY to be believed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period / Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) / Why The Vagina May Itch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.