Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? (719 Views)

Angel Flashed Her Hairy P*ssy On TV See What Her Mother Said On Instagram / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? by mamagee3(f): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hi all, my mother said that every time she is about to talk to me on the phone, she gets scared.

What does that mean?
Re: My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? by Joeev: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Damn, you're so weird even your mother fears you

1 Like

Re: My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? by rickpat(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
it means you are becoming very rebellious
Re: My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? by Mbabula: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Problem child undecided
Re: My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? by Bankerboy: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
You the shout wida U 4ur mama asin vi-queen.
Re: My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? by Nazgul: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Try seeing a therapist... coming to Nairaland every now and then to spill your personal problems would earn you more bashing than solutions.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Said I Scare Her Whenever We Talk On The Phone? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother said that every time she is about to talk to me on the phone, she gets scared.

What does that mean?

dont mind her mennnnnnn..shes very sillly & very jelos of u coz u r lightskin and very fine coz all men love lightskin women..

....by the way, do u have deep voice ma?? (no ofeinse)
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Revealed How To R,A.PE A Girl Anonymously In Your Area And Get Away With It / Share Your Experience About POS Agents Sudden Change In Character... / E Go End 4 Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.