Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Mother Wants To Remarry - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Wants To Remarry (34696 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by ikwikwi: 4:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Too bad. Is that your culture. Pls involve family members
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by Professorcplus(m): 5:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Watcharena:
he does not have to killlll anybody he only need to threaten them seriously that will make them fear or report the issue to the police , but if I'm the one i won't report to any police will fight the Like a man , when i don break somebody head they will understand my message clearly ,I will @speak to them in the language they understand,i will first lock the woman out of the house for like 10 days ,I will show them I'm not looking for solution rather i'm looking for problems theeeis will compel them to provide solution .

The truth is that in this life no body respect a gentleman , to get what belong to you, you must prove you are a tyrant
Bruv, I like your advice but only good for theory, but reality is that, the guy can't do this at his level. He doesn't have any financial capability which means he won't last longer, the mother is has more upper hand in the community and in family most times.

See with this advice you gave, when casala bust, with little physical violence with the mother, she can frame up her injury and call security guys in the street at night to bundle and beat him out. At that point onward, no one cares if he's right...

And the funny part is that outside is cold and harsh... You would be shocked to see how people will quickly use their negative and toxicity experience to judge the matter forgetting the main issue.

You even see where someone on NL already telling him to go hustle after all nobody care for them when they were little.. Since they hustle all the way without mother/father.

@ Greattestman sorry for your experience but... At times the ugliest advice is usually the best. (You father built the house but now he's dead and the only evidence is with your mother. She might as well argue that she built the house without the help of your father nor family members.

Your only saving grace would be if there's any extended family member willing to stand for your father and you.

That is if your father treated them well during his life time. And if your mother has been the one dashing them goodies and money, them I'm sorry, they might stylishly support your mother for personal gains and you might get worned out.

So now seeing the situation of things, I hope you succeed in the future by then everyone would have more things to focus on including your mother might now realise; only then you pay them back including your mother the same coins and not be another simp you once fought against.

Thank you.
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by Advision: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Greattestman:
Which stupid side of the story permits a mother to send her son to go and suffer while she brings in a useless street dick to enjoy the son's father's hard labour? You don't know how irritating it is that is why you are running your mouth like water tap. Wait until it happens to you.

Is there a reason why your mum isnt moving to her husband-to-be-house? Also, let your family intervene to decide/share your dad's property if he died intestate because it appears your mum is prioritizing her new partner over you
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by Advision: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2022
othermen:
Your father would have remarried and that would still be his house. You have to get your own house. A different pursuit from this unhealthy entitlement will only make you better overall.

Remarriage is not the issue, why would he have to leave his father's house so a stranger can live there? does that not sound abnormal to you?

A responsible man would not even agree that the former husband's only son be ejected from his father's house so he can live there. He wants to start a home, where is his own house?

A man that would do that will likely lay claim to the house later in the future
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by efikoefiko(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Your mother is not supposed to remarry into your late fathers house, let her move to her new husband house. In my culture is a serious taboo and no one will even allow it.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by Caseless: 2:52am On Dec 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

No reasonable father will chase his son from property that will be his latter becos of pvssy he jam on the street.......

..lets call a spade a spade....the woman is being very irrational over nothing....

is it because she doesnt want her son to hear her moan.?? Or the man doesnt want the son around...?? ...its not like the son told her not to remarry......
imagine hearing his mom moan. Lol
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Jeffy1206:
Traditionally, it is very wrong in Nigeria... She can't possibly bring another man into their matrimonial home? Maybe this ur mom fit be winch o shocked

A woman who is widowed has every right to remarry
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
haybeegold:

Here is a simple advice that will teach your mum a lesson. Get the house documents and sell the house without your mum's knowledge. Use the money from the sale to build a new one for yourself far away from them. sense won't kill me

This can only work theoretically not realistically! grin
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by Jeffy1206(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kobicove:

A woman who is widowed has every right to remarry
in her husband's house? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by RZArecta(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Greattestman:
You are very stupid for this stupid idiotic words of weed. Unhealthy entitlement, if i am not entitled to my father's property who else would I? Will you pay my rent or provide my basic needs?
I love the way you handle that ídiot.

Call your father's people ie brothers and uncles. Tell them your mother wants to kick you out of your late father's house and bring in her new husband. Listen to what they tell you. I personally believe if she feels she's young enough to remarry then her new husband should be old and responsible enough to have or rent his own property. An issue would be if she contributed financially in the building of the house

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by RZArecta(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Kobicove:

This can only work theoretically not realistically! grin
it has worked several times in this same Nigeria
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by RZArecta(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Advision:

Remarriage is not the issue, why would he have to leave his father's house so a stranger can live there? does that not sound abnormal to you?

A responsible man would not even agree that the former husband's only son be ejected from his father's house so he can live there. He wants to start a home, where is his own house?

A man that would do that will likely lay claim to the house later in the future
next thing you'll hear is that the woman died a few weeks after new husband laid hands on the property documents
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by grandstar(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
Which stupid side of the story permits a mother to send her son to go and suffer while she brings in a useless street dick to enjoy the son's father's hard labour? You don't know how irritating it is that is why you are running your mouth like water tap. Wait until it happens to you.

She has every right to remarry but she needs to respect the sanctity of your dad. It's disrespectful to bring in another man into the house.

The man too has no shame. I would be very uncomfortable if I were the man. I would feel like an intruder.
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by obstead200(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:
I'm my mother's only child and the properties he gave me and my mother before he died all belongs to me since she's getting married or at least will die some days too.

If u are an only child......then I am sure u have been a very very very bad child that has brought so much pain and sorrow to Ur mum. That is why she has the mind to want you out of her life.

If u were a good and promising child, no dick would make her leave her only son...... kpatakpata she will use her money to rent u a place and pay for Ur upkeep if u are not yet financially stable.

No dick will make her let another man take over her son's rightful property. It just won't happen....and at her age, I am guessing she is very unlikely to birth another child anyway.
Re: My Mother Wants To Remarry by imagrg(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
I pray she doesn't plan to kill you.
Na prick dey hungry am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.