Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase (12850 Views)

Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn / Telcos Warn Of Shutdown In 11 States Over Kogi’s Clampdown / Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:
Nothing ever comes down in this Country.

Nothing at all, once it goes up, it hangs there and then continues it's trajectory again.

So Annoyingly Craaaazzzyyyy angry angry angry
Cos we import almost everything we consume, as population increases so does import while value of naira goes the other way. Until we get a govt practically serious with human capital development, and we start seeing "made in nigeria" brands competing favourably internationally.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by orlaryhincah(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2022
gimakon2:
I just need to leave Nigeria at all cost!
i get to pay 10,000 / month to NEPA and still buy fuel almost 30k/month because of Remote jobs and still i am not sure of 100% Light. Then another increase again?

Best is to leave. Nigeria has got a very long way to go!

Get an inverter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by DriveByKiller: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Politicians are increasing peteol prices for election purposes
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
DriveByKiller:
Politicians are increasing peteol prices for election purposes

Erm...no.

A politician, especially those in APC, would prefer prices fall rather than rise...lower prices means more votes.
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by Assetosky(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Where is the youth in the race?

Good question;also ask him who stopped him from contesting as a youth

1 Like

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
orisa37:
Nigeria oil marketers are worse than senseless Apes.
They are still getting Subsidies and yet threatening oil price increases.

Getting subsidies from who? Those collecting the subsidies dont own depots or filling stations. Blame the govt and the useless NNPC that has decided to monopolize fuel importation and distribution. By next year you will be seeing fewer privately owned filling stations.
NNPC has vehemently refused to revamp any refinery in the last 8 years, even as a privatized corporation it still doesnt want to do the business right.
Dont blame the marketers, they re just scape goats.
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by vikstandon(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Reference:

That is all Nigerians know to do.... experts in survival, but lazy minded in every other aspect of life like exorcising sentiment and bigotry from their DNA.

Can the black man organise himself into a viable community of peoples..... a big no. Continue 'surviving' instead of doing what is right.

What then is right in this context?

What would you differently?

What is the solution to this problem?
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by DriveByKiller: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Erm...no.

A politician, especially those in APC, would prefer prices fall rather than rise...lower prices means more votes.
not when they can rig the elections as incumbents.

Politicians need money for election campaign and there's always fuel increase just before or after election.
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
DriveByKiller:
not when they can rig the elections as incumbents.

Politicians need money for election campaign and there's always fuel increase just before or after election.

Rigging is impossible with BVAS. The era of writing down results is over.(as seen in osun and ekiti)
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by dalass(f): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
orisa37:
Nigeria oil marketers are worse than senseless Apes.
They are still getting Subsidies and yet threatening oil price increases.

They have already have increased the pump price already, 2ce self . Which threats again? cool
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by holluwizzy: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
It's getting worst by the secs.

I can't imagine what next year will be like...

FYI

Within 24hrs, light is giving 5mins/ per 6hrs

gimakon2:

Like let me shock you. in 48 hours we get light for 35mins after that the light is gone for another 48 hours. then we get to buy fuel and turn on at several intervals, so i get to work 8 hours daily , monday thru friday. and its a windows PC i use, prior to when i get a M1 Macbook which conserves battery ....

Its a coding job and it takes nearly all the time, battery and co, ontop debugging. Then e get sometimes the code go tell e god, say "lai lai , I will not run today" you would be looking at the debugger and its telling you, "You think say you wise?"

Brov, I think i am done with Nigeria, Honestly. I regret coming back here , Like i regret it every passing day!

1 Like

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by DriveByKiller: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Rigging is impossible with BVAS. The era of writing down results is over.(as seen in osun and ekiti)
but APC has started their plan to stop electronic transfer of data

1 Like

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
DriveByKiller:
but APC has started their plan to stop electronic transfer of data

Leave that kobonaira234 is own Job online is to project in our mind why subsidy should be removed, subsidy was removed from kerosene and diesel what has been achieved with the proceeds instead many manufacturers folded up or increased price on product or decrease quality adding to the already high inflation.
APC will still try to Rig the election Forget BVAS.
White man that did pencil did eraser. They already have paid unchins here and Bots to do there bidding what will be so hard acquiring top end hackers to bypass BVAS.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by Oppy2k2: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
And some people are still supporting APC. Some people have already vow to suffer in this life.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by Jaapu: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Wetin concern me. If una like, make una vote APC enter again. Na una go dey suffer am.

Nonentity! Shut up. Nah the dirty cars wey you dey hustle sell for this forum dey make you feel important like this.
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by 900warriorz: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2022
casualobserver:

Who is the youth….is it 61 yr old Peter Obi?
Obi can work better than Atiku and Tinubu combined. Atleast, he hasn't gotten to the age where partial dementia sets in angry

Did you see Tinubu at Niger Delta yesterday? grin
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by 900warriorz: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Where is the youth in the race?
Obi is younger, more energetic and complete upstairs comlared to other candidates.
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Jaapu:

Nonentity! Shut up. Nah the dirty cars wey you dey hustle sell for this forum dey make you feel important like this.

At least, I dey sell cars and Dem dey buy am. tongue
Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by casualobserver: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2022
900warriorz:
Obi can work better than Atiku and Tinubu combined. Atleast, he hasn't gotten to the age where partial dementia sets in angry

Did you see Tinubu at Niger Delta yesterday? grin

Obi is a disaster, what did he do in Anambra when he was younger? I am only voting in this election because of Obi…to keep the disaster that will be an Obi presidency from occurring. If Obi wasn’t contesting I wouldn’t vote!!

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase by 900warriorz: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
casualobserver:

Obi is a disaster, what did he do in Anambra when he was younger? I am only voting in this election because of Obi…to keep the disaster that will be an Obi presidency from occurring. If Obi wasn’t contesting I wouldn’t vote!!
Says who? cheesy So, what did Atiku and Tinubu do? cheesy

Tinubu should kuku come and Lord the country and establish the caliphate of NURTW in Abuja right? Or is it Atiku that sold Nitel and their staffs have not been fully paid after about 13 years?

If Obi did nothing in Anambra, atleast he revamped Education in the state and the result still stands till date. What has your Tinubu and Atiku done? I challenge you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Was Nominated As VP By Governors And Senators - Against The Run Of Play / Prince Eze Madumere Honours Jasper Azuatalam With An Award (Photos) / Atiku: I Have No Problem With Obasanjo, If He Has Problem With Me, His Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.