Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic (36439 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by stedan: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Some people self you just comment to be noticed making emphasis on virginity, this is where the traning comes in parents of boys should train them well so that our daughters will go out without being raped or cajole into premarital sex. If you are training your daughter to keep her virginity and your next door neighbor is seeing her as a prey to feed on what is the essence. Most of this teenagers that are sexually active today may not have been if the society will wake up and invest the same energy the use to tell the female gender to close their legs and tell the boys to Zip up.

3 Likes

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by alizma: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2022
She did the right thing. She didn't want to leave in denial. That is a 100% practical approach .
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by hayoholla(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=efficiencie post=118668449]

Madness. I blame the churches and families that accept to make wives out of hoes. They will ask for genotype, blood group test and pregnancy test but they will not ask if the couples, especially the lady is sexually pure as a precondition for the solemnization of a marriage. Then when the couples start having sexually related issues in their marriage they will start rubbishing the marriage institution instead of calling out the fools that joined two misfits in an unholy matrimony. If every clergyman and every family enforced the virginity of ladies before marriage, this foolish mother will not allow her daughter have sex before marriage let alone going as far as recommending family planning for an underage girl and even the girl will never try any sexual nonsense knowing fully well she would be jeopardizing her chances of getting married. This will elevate the punishment for rape to capital punishment and will make rape victims easily prove their

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by IamDietiesGod: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
LordErrk:

So according to you, the world is spoilt because an 18 yr old, who is an adult, is having sex and enjoying her life...but you a 26 yr old adult virgin hasn't had sex.
Is like head is paining you. Ya'll carry this virginity of a thing on your head, as if it's worth anything. Lol

It may worth nothing to you nigga. But It worths something to the rest of us.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Vijuchoco(f): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It is worth nothing. undecided
Lol. Na you sabi o,
I remain team ATM, abstinence till marriage whether it's worth it or not.

1 Like

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Kobojunkie: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Vijuchoco:
Lol. Na you sabi o,
I remain team ATM, abstinence till marriage whether it's worth it or not.
It's relatively healthy to abstain until marriage or later - you at least avoid STDs - , but in terms of value, there isn't much to it. undecided
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2022
LordErrk:

So according to you, the world is spoilt because an 18 yr old, who is an adult, is having sex and enjoying her life...but you a 26 yr old adult virgin hasn't had sex.
Is like head is paining you. Ya'll carry this virginity of a thing on your head, as if it's worth anything. Lol

It is not paining me. It is just sad that she changes guys so often. That means before she is my age, she would have slept with so many guys, maybe over 50 guys. God have mercy on us.

2 Likes

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Vijuchoco(f): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
Sorry brother, you're totally wrong. Give advise to a young girl from now till eternity, she will still have sex and unprotected one. I have teenages coming to my backyard to have sex, I do chase them and counsel them, last week, I was going to my poultry, I saw unknown guy standing at my free water tap, I ask do you want to fetch water ne replied nay! I move forward and saw my teenager neighbor dressing up to her uniform, she have been having sex and didn't go to school and dressing up to make it look she is coming from school, dey had sex elsewhere but came here to change. The Mum has begged me to help take care of the daughter, I can't because many things are involved with her mum herself. Just pray not to have an evil child.
Na wa o. I remember how some of my classmatess in FGGC Benin use to jump fence to meet Uniben boys. After jumping, is yeye me then that will pass their bags and return to the hostel. The authorities knew people were going over the fence but rarely ever caught anybody. The annoying thing is when they start talking about those they're suspecting, my name will always be mentioned. During PTA meeting, my mother even said her daughter is most likely among them, embarassed upon how I behave myself reach

1 Like

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by OmoOshodi(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2022
Waste of money doing family planning for underage girl....in Yoruba land we have what we called 'Teso' if I put it on my daughter's body no pric*k can enter her puss*y....just a ring tap will activate and deactivate it.....lets go back to our source.

If you need it to protect your daughter or prevent your wife from cheating.....i have it

She can not even be raped....na person wey get erection dey penetrate woman �

1 Like

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by mmsen: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2022
This is what she is supposed to do.

Assuming that your teenage daughter who has a boyfriend will abstain from sex is naive.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2022
That is a wise act
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Sanmel(f): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2022
fkj950ax:

[b] Why is a patient case history online?
The HIPAA you signed up for precludes you from doing this. Keeping her identity out is not enough.
Oh! My bad. I feel so awful right now..
Just that, I've been seeing so many similar cases lately and maybe I somehow felt bothered and shared this particular one even though I don't really fault the mother.
I tried deleting but I couldn't..
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by latiephwald(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2022
efficiencie:

It is a case of parenting. Many parents today are immature, childish and themselves also need training. Religious institutions ought to step in a correct this social milieu or else it will be the end of this generation. Virginity needs to be brought back to the center of marriages and intimate relationships. Religious institutions need to start emphasizing it as a requirement for weddings. We need to stop liberalizing everything and understand that there are some rules that should not be broken because when they are broken the consequences could be catastrophic. Imagine a 16 year old going for family planning. Complete madness. If that girl was informed that the moment she loses her virginity her chances of getting married would fall from 95% to 5% she will discipline herself and keep her sexual purity. This would also completely eliminate the incidence of "side-chicry". Imagine the stupid mother. Like mother like daughter. She has passed ancestral/generational curse to her daughter and now she is seeking family planning for a 16 year old.

You need to understand that everything has changed due to technology. Marriage of a thing don't freak our girls anymore as far as they make money out of hook up and dating all these young guys making money thier father has never counted. Between the age of 15-25 young ladies are currently the hottest due to their body shape and even if they tend not to go down in bed, they will get freaked by ego. Moreover one of the major thing that can stop all these is eradication of social medias.

1 Like

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by oneMalik: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2022
What a clever mom !
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Richy4(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Vijuchoco:
Na wa o. I remember how some of my classmatess in FGGC Benin use to jump fence to meet Uniben boys. After jumping, is yeye me then that will pass their bags and return to the hostel. The authorities knew people were going over the fence but rarely ever caught anybody. The annoying thing is when they start talking about those they're suspecting, my name will always be mentioned. During PTA meeting, my mother even said her daughter is most likely among them, embarassed upon how I behave myself reach
grin cheesy
I know how that is... Just blame it on your lack of innocent face grin
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by NoToPile: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2022
Richy4:

I just read that and I do understand the mother's fears.....

My ethnic group has a saying that a female chimpanzee says she doesn't trust her babies except the ones in her womb...she can't even trust the one she was carrying at her back because while she was carrying it at her back, she won't know when it may have stretched forth it's arms and grab a fruit from the tree and ate...

Where I fault the mother was for not accompanying a16yr old to the clinic .... That decision was not the same like buying an over the counter medication..

I have seen wonderful and exceptional families whom you can't fault in terms of parenting yet they got black sheep in their homes.. humans sometimes should be slow in terms of criticizing and shouting bad/ poor parenting...

If there's an afterlife, honestly, I won't like to come to the world as human... I will just stay over in heaven as one of the board of directors in heaven, Helping out families...I will propose in one of the meetings that some of these babies should come with a warning label just for the parents... Many parents are really suffering and can't tell where they went wrong...

Some label would say..
<<Nomatter what u do Jane will be Jane..
<<Highly inflammable Peter
<<100% Agreeable Sam..
<<Eze, 89% Egocentric
<<Kenneth, 95% chance of being a brat
<< Worldly/ fashionable Funke 99%
<< Don't lose your mind... This is Agatha grin
With that, many parent will know what they were dealing with...

And when the judgemental folks came knocking, U produce their factory manual and show them so that they can give u a breathing space... cheesy

Interesting submission

Whatever happened to teaching abstinence, where did we get it wrong.

What I see around nowadays make me feel as if some of us were not teenagers or youths at all. What happened?

As much as I wouldnt want to ascribe all cases to parenting this particular one seems to be a parenting case.

That aside is there something wrong with the parenting styles from the 2000s? Something is wrong somewhere.

I am a strong believer that except in exceptional cases parenting is an important factor.

It is well.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by NoToPile: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Yankiss:

We need God and prayers to guide them. Enforcement of purity is possible and attainable only with God. .

Hmm Good one, I think Christain parents need to pray for their children more even after the training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Babaken(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2022
ednut1:
Na wetin make all these blacks based abroad dey fat be this in addition to food. Those family planning stuff make them gain wait. So the daughter cant use condom
Seriously.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Richy4(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2022
NoToPile:

Interesting submission

Whatever happened to teaching abstinence, where did we get it wrong.

What I see around nowadays make me feel as if some of us were not teenagers or youths at all. What happened?

As much as I wouldnt want to ascribe all cases to parenting this particular one seems to be a parenting case.

That aside is there something wrong with the parenting styles from the 2000s? Something is wrong somewhere.

I am a strong believer that except in exceptional cases parenting is an important factor.
It is well.
I don't think it's parenting honestly... A lot of parents preach abstinence at home..So kids acts like they were possessed by an unknown stuffs people can not place their hands on.

I have heard of a family, in the morning, they conduct morning devotion, pray before going out... In the night before they sleep, they pray as family before going to bed...

The parent were doing everything humanly possible to bring their children up based on the doctrine of train up a child the way he/she should go, so that when he/she grows up, they won't depart from it...

Now tell me why the second child of that family should get pregnant in such a warm family?.. Mind you, the kids doesn't lack any basic necessities...

Some parents are guilty of bad parenting yes but a lot of parents were so unfortunate when it comes to some of their children's behaviour.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Dudeforall(f): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2022
Any man that has f*cked a lady that is not his wife, his daughters will be f*cked same way.
jeromestarks:

See bold.
Marry a virgin or your daughters will open yansh before they get married.
All these girls that have been fvcked by more than one man are a product of irresponsible mothers.

If you marry a non virgin, your children will also be Fvcked by many men and you might train another man's child as your own.

A virgin mother will be a mentor to her daughters. A whor3 mother is also a mentor to non virgins.
Girls are a copy of their mothers.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. Nothing peace and good comes easy.

1 Like

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by NoToPile: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Richy4:

I don't think it's parenting honestly... A lot of parents preach abstinence at home..So kids acts like they were possessed by an unknown stuffs people can not place their hands on.

I have heard of a family, in the morning, they conduct morning devotion, pray before going out... In the night before they sleep, they pray as family before going to bed...

The parent were doing everything humanly possible to bring their children up based on the doctrine of train up a child the way he/she should go, so that when he/she grows up, they won't depart from it...

Now tell me why the second child of that family should get pregnant in such a warm family?.. Mind you, the kids doesn't lack any basic necessities...

Then parents will need to pray for their kids more because this one no bi ordinary eye again.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by iSense247: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2022
efficiencie:

Madness. [s]I blame the churches and families that accept to make wives out of hoes.[/s] They will ask for genotype, blood group test and pregnancy test but they will not ask if the couples, especially the lady is sexually pure as a precondition for the solemnization of a marriage. Then when the couples start having sexually related issues in their marriage they will start rubbishing the marriage institution instead of calling out the fools that joined two misfits in an unholy matrimony. If every clergyman and every family enforced the virginity of ladies before marriage, this foolish mother will not allow her daughter have sex before marriage let alone going as far as recommending family planning for an underage girl and even the girl will never try any sexual nonsense knowing fully well she would be jeopardizing her chances of getting married. This will elevate the punishment for rape to capital punishment and will make rape victims easily prove their case.
Blame nobody but your brain. Your brain is to be blamed in this matter.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by EM123: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2022
Sanmel:
This happened in a well known family planning facility. We thought the young lady was lying until we asked for her mother's number and put a call through.
According to her, her daughter has a boyfriend and the boyfriend's father will soon celebrate his 70th birthday, she's not going to be there and she doesn't know how far the daughter has gone or will go with the boyfriend. She also said, she had all her children out of wedlock and she doesn't want same for her daughter, so she requested for her daughter to be counseled and a method chosen if necessary.

Just in case you're not aware, the Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) has extended it services to both singles and underage so far they're sexually active..

What are your thoughts on this topic?

nice decision
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by EM123: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2022
efficiencie:

Madness. I blame the churches and families that accept to make wives out of hoes. They will ask for genotype, blood group test and pregnancy test but they will not ask if the couples, especially the lady is sexually pure as a precondition for the solemnization of a marriage. Then when the couples start having sexually related issues in their marriage they will start rubbishing the marriage institution instead of calling out the fools that joined two misfits in an unholy matrimony. If every clergyman and every family enforced the virginity of ladies before marriage, this foolish mother will not allow her daughter have sex before marriage let alone going as far as recommending family planning for an underage girl and even the girl will never try any sexual nonsense knowing fully well she would be jeopardizing her chances of getting married. This will elevate the punishment for rape to capital punishment and will make rape victims easily prove their case.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by beyondbasicsng: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2022
efficiencie:

Whilst you might have a point, I'm unsure why this restriction of yours was solely on women and women alone?

..."if the couples, especially the lady is securely pure as a precondition for the solemnisation of a marriage"

"if every clergyman and every family enforced the virginity of ladies before marriage..."

Please what stops both to be pure as a precondition for marriage?

What stops clergymen and families to enforce virginity of men before marriage?

The comment is so skewed its unbelievable

And then to say it will make it easier for rape victims to prove their case - just negodu
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Dudeforall(f): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2022
Who is this unmonitored lunatic? Who loosed your chains? Where in my post did I say being a virgin till marriage is wrong? What makes your psycho sadist think I support fornication from both gender?

If your stupid irresponsible mother has been receiving horse's dick in her butt hole but claiming to be a third class virgin with her disfigured flat breast that has been squeezed, pressed, mounted and rumbled by all her street agberos including minors, what happened to your drug addict irresponsible father that raised a community mad dog? Couldn't his mad self be a virgin before marriage and teach his wayward dumb son to also be a virgin before marriage? Instead, all he could do was to transfer the madness, brolosho and uncultured attitude he inherited from his fore fathers to his dear son and upcoming generations.

The way you and your useless forefathers have slept with women that are not your wives, your daughters shall be bleeped same way.

Irresponsible men everywhere that wants to marry virgins but sleep with everything on skirts.
jeromestarks:

A man simply releases sperm but a woman house the baby, feed the baby and nuture the baby inside her blood for nine whole months.

You're a copy of your irresponsible mother.

I and my family support marrying a virgin woman because my mother was a virgin when she met my dad and my dad is always proud to say it.

Can your mom say the same?
Can she proudly say that only one man has seen her nakedn3ess?

Can she say that no anyother man has touched her pvssy?

Can you make that proud statement?
Your mother can't.
You can't
Your daughters too won't be able to.

I won't be surprised if your grandma was also a cooperate whor3.

Shame on you.
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm so glad I was born in this century, can't even believe this is still a topic to ponder on
I know right...

1 Like

Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Glead(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Sanmel:
This happened in a well known family planning facility. We thought the young lady was lying until we asked for her mother's number and put a call through.
According to her, her daughter has a boyfriend and the boyfriend's father will soon celebrate his 70th birthday, she's not going to be there and she doesn't know how far the daughter has gone or will go with the boyfriend. She also said, she had all her children out of wedlock and she doesn't want same for her daughter, so she requested for her daughter to be counseled and a method chosen if necessary.

Just in case you're not aware, the Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) has extended it services to both singles and underage so far they're sexually active..

What are your thoughts on this topic?

Parenting had lost its value .
Re: A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic by Vijuchoco(f): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2022
Richy4:

grin cheesy
I know how that is... Just blame it on your lack of innocent face grin
On the contrary, people say I look innocent but my body shape doesn't. cheesy
Another thing is I relate well with almost everyone irrespective of how they are or how people see them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad / Marrying Last As First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.