Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try (1086 Views)

Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by KalioPeter: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2022
It's just something I can't do, no matter how hard I try.

I would always stare at you all day, but would never talk to you.

I also find it hard to even relate with my fellow guys.

I had a girl who found interest in me recently, she does all the talking and calling, and I only listen.
Though she's gone now, and I just need someone else.

I'm going through a lot mentally, and I really need to balance my social life.

How do I relate with people more?

I just can never start a conversation nor keep it going
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by AmVista: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2022
Take weed 3x a day.
Come here after one week . tell me if you are shy grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by muyico(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2022
Visit doctor or physotharapy
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2022
What's your age range first, before I go start to dey advice 16 year old boy over women matter.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Pierocash(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2022
I am like that even up till now. I don't have the courage and boldness to woo a woman,I can stare at her all day,and I am in my 30s.

But what I do is that I make friendship first,I have never dated any girl who is not first my friend, I get them closer first ,we become friends and from there I will notice that they feel something for me first before I get them. Most times,I don't even woo them,we will just flow along like that. I confess my love mostly after we've started dating.

You don't need to woo a woman to have her,just be friend with her ,be nice,kind, and loving,she will fall for you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by 2times2(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2022
AmVista:
Take weed 3x a day.
Come here after one week . tell me if you are shy grin
Mi bros ur days shall be long
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Lungdick: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Are you ready for marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Jeon(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2022
You don't know what's in store But you know what you're here for Close your eyes, lay yourself beside me Hold tight for this ride We don't need no protection Come alone, we don't need attention.

Open your hand, take a glass Don't be scared, I'm right here Even though, you don't roll Trust me boy, you wanna be high for this.

coolcoolcool

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by 2times2(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2022
Your problem is that u have shame.
But as that senior reason, [/b] weed[b] and you'll be good to go.

Approaching girls no be really big deal, you just need to be confident and shameless.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by FalseProphet1(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2022
It's a spiritual case, some demons are living inside you and they don't want you to relate with people. They don't want to share you with anyone.

I'll recommend you bath by the river by 12 midnight, and say some Psalm prayers I'll send to you and you'll be fine.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Tezzi(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin grin mad man
FalseProphet1:
It's a spiritual case, some demons are living inside you and they don't want you to relate with people. They don't want to share you with anyone.

I'll recommend you bath by the river by 12 midnight, and say some Psalm prayers I'll send to you and you'll be fine.

This I have seen.
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by okunwaye(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2022
I don't approach women they approach me tongue
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Laturuturu: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
KalioPeter:
It's just something I can't do, no matter how hard I try.

I would always stare at you all day, but would never talk to you.

I also find it hard to even relate with my fellow guys.

I had a girl who found interest in me recently, she does all the talking and calling, and I only listen.
Though she's gone now, and I just need someone else.

I'm going through a lot mentally, and I really need to balance my social life.

How do I relate with people more?

I just can never start a conversation nor keep it going

This is the handwork of your village people. They don't want you to marry. Yes ! It's there plan.
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Sweetvie: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Lmao grin grin
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Vinnie2000(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
OP, You put yourself in the Mess you are in now..

During Primary School Days, didnt you have Female friends or Seatmates @least?

because Its from that Point we Learn how to Interact with Females/Girls.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by Streetmovement(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jeon:
You don't know what's in store But you know what you're here for Close your eyes, lay yourself beside me Hold tight for this ride We don't need no protection Come alone, we don't need attention.

Open your hand, take a glass Don't be scared, I'm right here Even though, you don't roll Trust me boy, you wanna be high for this.

coolcoolcool

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Which song are you listening to?
Re: I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try by MikeofKd(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Try to Talk to random girls everyday. Do it like you’ve got nothing to lose.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

It's DECEMBER : What Can You Use To Describe This Year So Far? / Is It true abt disappearing jazz? / Please Help Me.. I’m Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.