Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Kevin Powel!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Kevin Powel!! (789 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Powel!! by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2022
This guy has saved my front-end career as regards CSS. If you want to be a pro when it comes to CSS , you need to subscribe to his YouTube channel. This guy doesn’t only just teach CSS but tells you how to approach implementing a design professionally as you would when working on a project .Every frontend dev should know this guy.

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Powel!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
He's absolutely good, I have access to his CSS dymystified pirated course and he's very very good.
Re: Kevin Powel!! by chukwuebuka65(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
CodeWithRemi:
He's absolutely good, I have access to his CSS dymystified pirated course and he's very very good.

Very very good.
Re: Kevin Powel!! by Sleekcode: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
You're unusually very active this days grin

It's like you're the only reasonable person creating threads now... The rest are bots grin
Re: Kevin Powel!! by chukwuebuka65(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sleekcode:
You're unusually very active this days grin

It's like you're the only reasonable person creating threads now... The rest are bots grin

Maybe.
Re: Kevin Powel!! by majesticguy: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dude is a CSS god... His tutorials are always top notch. Kelvin keeps coming up with things you don't even know CSS could do. He's nothing short of a Grand Master in CSS, and i don't know were local man would have been without him.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Powel!! by Subsaharan: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
CodeWithRemi:

What's up bru? I saw your email but I can't view it
Re: Kevin Powel!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Subsaharan:

What's up bru? I saw your email but I can't view it
I was trying to join the Battlefield group on telegram. I thought you could point me towards the admin as I needed answers to questions regarding my long essay for my final year.
Re: Kevin Powel!! by Subsaharan: 3:31am On Dec 12, 2022
CodeWithRemi:
I was trying to join the Battlefield group on telegram. I thought you could point me towards the admin as I needed answers to questions regarding my long essay for my final year.

okay, sure. https://t .me/battlefieldgroup02 (delete the space between "t. me" )
Re: Kevin Powel!! by Edipet(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
chukwuebuka65:
This guy has saved my front-end career as regards CSS. If you want to be a pro when it comes to CSS , you need to subscribe to his YouTube channel. This guy doesn’t only just teach CSS but tells you how to approach implementing a design professionally as you would when working on a project .Every frontend dev should know this guy.
I just followed him thanks
Re: Kevin Powel!! by Fapemz: 6:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Thanks for sharing an information many people will love to hide grin i still remain your plug for laptop powerbank and portable home inverter. WhatsApp o8o653I63O7. See previous post for some Customers feedback and testimonies. Kind regards!

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys Please Which Hp Laptop Is Good For Programing / Non-availability Of Jobs In Nigeria Tech Market: Reality Or Just A Facade? / New To Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.