Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration (28601 Views)

Rising Poverty, Inequality, Insecurity Fueling ‘Japa Syndrome’ / FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus / Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by doggedfighter(f): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ologundudu2020:

No I will see in 2023 if I can wait or jet out of this oblivion call country

May life be kind to you and your dreams come true.
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by itiswell1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
timesuploaded:
Japa is stupidity. You have to be a dumb person to live this great country to Canada or America. America and Canada are failed nations. Nigerians in diasporans should be held responsible responsible not painting the true picture of living in Canada. Tell Americans to pay fully for their houses and 99.9% of them will be homeless and sleeping on the street this very minute. Tell them to pay cash for their cars and 90% of them will start trekking. This brainwashing madness of Japa need to stop. Japa is the beginning of your failure

Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by anyilalaz: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
This man na warey
Make him continue to dey preach
Na ten years passport dey with me

Anything make me japa ehnnn....no returning back

Na because say Thailand requirements dey hard me i for don japa...them dey request for my national drug law visa certificate and to get am na war

Benin city is good anyday anytime twice on Friday
Thank the gods you are safe and sound.
Miss your regular vibes.
May the owners of the earth, air, water and fire keep you safe and healthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by Cmanforall: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
This man na warey

Na because say Thailand requirements dey hard me i for don japa...them dey request for my national drug law visa certificate and to get am na war

Where have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by itiswell1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
pls where can I move to, with a budget of 1m, plan to take my family and immediate friends along

Your village
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by Cmanforall: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
pls where can I move to, with a budget of 1m, plan to take my family and immediate friends along
Different region within Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sleekcode:
See the imbecile_ cautioning people.
Just ask him where his kids are schooling first

Nonsense

Easy tiger! Your are sure that his kids are not in Nigeria? The advice is for the safety of people with japa by all means mentality, he said that anyone who wants to travel should do it legally and you're calling him name.
Many like you have their corpse and skeletons litre the desert of Libya.
Many have perished in the high seas.
Many are in asylum detention facilities in Italy, Canada, etc for many years wasting away.

4 Likes

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by ijeoma2000fcet: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
I belief Nigeria will be better. Let's continue praying not japa because foreign countries are not easy too
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by nedekid: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Abeg, the man should not compare UK, Canada or US to naija.
Any young person that can japa should go ahead. As far as it is not some yeye place.
After destroying the country, they want to tie youths down in poverty.
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by Berankis: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Because you are employed in the federal civil service, you cant even imagine what the jobless youth face. And you want to cover your inefficiency with "people putting pressure on the system by illegal migration". What is illegal about people changing locations? or settlements?
Shebi you don use hausa connection get office and uniform, you can utter all the nonsense from your brainless skull.

3 Likes

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by macaranta(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
He has said the Gospel truth. Travel only when you have a concrete plan... Emphasis on the concrete.

No body will dash you a dime abroad. I see people moving to countries that are far worse than Nigeria and I wonder what they are doing. This same thing leads people to unnecessary pressure which lead them to petty crime where they are just to meet up.

Let's all be guided.
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by dman4mdmoon(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sleekcode:

Nonsense

Did you even read the man's advice at all? Did you read where he said "one could travel if the person has a legal job waiting, admission into school or any concrete legal means of survival". He never said going abroad is total wrong, but be sure of your purpose of going.
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by obynocute(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Abeg make Una do release my passport biko, it's more than 6 weeks already.
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by symbianDON(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
jojothaiv:
Will the recent japa waves eliminate poverty in Nigeria?

I'm asking for a friend who has 10million naira and want to move to Malta.
he should move to Cambodia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by macaranta(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
maasoap:

Easy tiger! Your are sure that his kids are not in Nigeria? The advice is for the safety of people with japa by all means mentality, he said that anyone who wants to travel should do it legally and you're calling him name.
Many like you have their corpse and skeletons litre the desert of Libya.
Many have perished in the high seas.
Many are in asylum detention facilities in Italy, Canada, etc for many years wasting away.

They fail to carry out basic research.

I recently had cause to be in a different country for work and at the beach met some Nigerian girls that said they relocated to the country. I asked if it was for work or schooling, they said it was just to see what it's like in the country. Same girls were later soliciting for hook up for a fee with my in country colleague, I was highly embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by BigName101: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
1m dollars?
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by canalily(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
mekusmanuel:
You can't discourage us! Japa all the way!
Don't mind this gwongworo faced man.... where's his children Here in Nigeria or Swahili

1 Like

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by zinaunreal(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Better leave Nigeria before you become as old and hopeless as the bastard
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by Ugosample(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Starzo:
Let the unpatriotic ones leave the country please

If Dem remain,na to use bad belle spoil things more

The country is better off without them

Country wey don cast kpata kpata

2 Likes

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by DryMouth: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please what is this useless man twitter handle?

1 Like

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by sukkot: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
macaranta:

They fail to carry out basic research.

I recently had course to be in a different country for work and at the beach met some Nigerian girls that said they relocated to the country. I asked if it was for work or schooling, they said it was just to see what it's like in the country. Same girls were later soliciting for hook up for a fee with my in country colleague, I was highly embarrassed.
what country was that ? just curious
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by vickydevoka(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
timesuploaded:
Japa is stupidity. You have to be a dumb person to live this great country to Canada or America. America and Canada are failed nations. Nigerians in diasporans should be held responsible responsible not painting the true picture of living in Canada. Tell Americans to pay fully for their houses and 99.9% of them will be homeless and sleeping on the street this very minute. Tell them to pay cash for their cars and 90% of them will start trekking. This brainwashing madness of Japa need to stop. Japa is the beginning of your failure
What's your point?
Paying now or later what's the difference?
System that works, unlike Nigeria that buys used vehicles from those aforementioned countries, using it to pollute the environment

4 Likes

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by vickydevoka(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bimit2844:
Don't MISS THIS

Follow and ENjoy THis Free Christmas MONEY Guys

No follow miss am

Palmpay November campaign just started and it ending on first week of December on the 6th people are making money from it even old user too

They are giving new user 6,000 naira that join and register through the verify campaign link and you must withdraw instantly after you receive the money.

Also old user like me can benefit also by using another number to register and get the bonus

and you can get more money by using different numbers to register

To get the bonus you will need the verify campaign link to use and register on palmpay which you can find it here in this Facebook post click the Facebook link. https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02a4EjUfiwjHX8TJFR573McKr7hphZVz4YjM4cZ1iVfcZAouoFPAjsjg7jK6CbY5stl/?app=fbl

Follow the instructions in the post to register successfully.... Don't forget to send me #1000 to my account after you receive the #6,000 to your account as appreciation for showing you this update... 9. 0 .8. 3 6. 2. 6. 6. 5. 7 palmpay account thanks
People the actually fall for this rubbish?
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by vickydevoka(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
jersey4:
ABOKI NO DEY JAPA !!!
Says who? Their borders the open always, no need any passport to go Niger or chad
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by Kaycee9242(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
This man na warey

Woe bros is this really you? Really missed your comments. Hope you are fully back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by JudasNaKarrot: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
jojothaiv:
Will the recent japa waves eliminate poverty in Nigeria?

I'm asking for a friend who has 10million naira and want to move to Malta.
Never mind, when he gets there he will see enough MALTA GUINNESS waiting for him to jolificate with.

1 Like

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by etrange: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sleekcode:

Nonsense

You guys' default reaction to everything is insult. He clearly said it's a good idea to go if you've got admission to study over there. He only cautioned those moving without any plan or through illegal channels. And he's right. Most of them end up living from hand to mouth out there or even constituting nuisance in the host communities. They waste 10 to 15 years and still return to Nigeria with nothing but hatred for the West.

2 Likes

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by dgbaba: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
timesuploaded:

Coming from someone who possibly just finished charging his phone with a generator, just drove through a pothole to access his street, has no running water in his house or workplace, has no access to a good, up to date hospital and is probably using a piece of paper to fan himself right now. Stupidity indeed, the joke is on you.

5 Likes

Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by aestake: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
ShaiofLagos:
They should fix the country
He is stealing and telling people what not to do. Nigeria!
Re: Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration by rowosky(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
This man na warey

Fake Slawormir
Impostor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iddo Railway Terminal On Fire / Motor Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State (Photos) / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.