Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday (8399 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 / Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
It's actually out of hate.

They envy Tinubu because he's bigger than them. HATE comes from below not above
casualobserver:

He is 76 but it’s funny how all the age attention is on Tinubu who is 70. It’s also funny that there is so much attention on Muslim Muslim ticket but little about north handing over to North.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday by fcbelle72(f): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maryamgumm:
On behalf of my family and the entire people of Bauchi State, I join millions of Nigerians to celebrate our former VP and leader, the Presidential candidate of our great party, the PDP, H.E Atiku Abubakar, GCON, on the occasion of his birthday. I wish you continued good health, wisdom, victory and prosperity. ��

#AtikuOrganazing for Action.
... Do muslims celebrate birthday ?
Re: Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday by Timatayo1: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy birthday in good health nigeria incoming president
Re: Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday by FKMagazine(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy birthday to him
Re: Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday by Sufyaan003(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy birthday our incoming president, i wish you many more years, successful election 2023. The man of the people
Atiku is coming insha Allah
Re: Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday by iamsolasoul(f): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Happy birthday Sir Long Life
Re: Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday by Olas2007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Happy birthday to our amiable president to be alhaji Atiku Abubakar age with grace and abundant blessings .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Grants Air Peace Approval To Start Abuja-London Flight After Lagos-London / Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? / Senate To Introduce E-legislation To Enhance Debates -ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.