Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

"I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It (3101 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Thought He Was A Better Man Than My Husband Until We Did It* / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by CrisNews: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022

Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by ebenezary(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
wow very handsome

5 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Jeon(f): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is the type of look I admire [adrongynous ].

5 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by care4you: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Some boys are really beautiful...

6 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Sweetvie: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Really cute grin
The parent are good looking
Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by detectivejones: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fine boy, all thanks to his parent.
Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by ibtommy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
care4you:
Some boys are really beautiful...

You at it again. You need flogging cool

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Illegal1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Naso i want make my pikin be ooh....
Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by jumper524(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pikin fresh no doubt.
Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin
Na wa
Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
So what?
It's not a new thing for male kids to v long hair BTW age 1-5 which they plait, etc and later cut.
Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Urheadmaster(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
So what?
It's not a new thing for male kids to v long hair BTW age 1-5 which they plait, etc and later cut.

Why is it paining you because you are ugly tongue

4 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why is it paining you because you are ugly tongue
You mean this bros find pass you. I no envy your ugliness o!

Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Pringles101: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
ebenezary:
wow very handsome
From beautiful to handsome grin
Re: "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It by Cashio(m): 12:26am On Nov 26, 2022
It is really crazy for parents to be plaiting the hair of their make children. Let that child be a child first, when he comes if age and decides he wants to plait, then let it be his decision to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Sadly, Here Is The Only Situation Where Women Are Smarter Than Men / What Is It With Ladies And Cars ? / She Think Say I Be Mugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.