Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused (1392 Views)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
~ he created light and darkness ,and still place his worshippers who fell into darkness in eternal flame for darkness he planted~

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by immortalcrown(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
First of all, who created the picture? Explaining the Bible verse without knowing the origin and meaning of the picture and why the picture is there is a waste of time. Human face with animal horns is not a symbol of light and darkness. Also, light and darkness cannot have the same symbol.

If you sincerely seek an explanation of the Bible verse, justify or remove the image.

If you can't justify adding the image to the verse and you don't remove the image, it suggests you are a pervert with an ulterior motive against the Bible. And it means you are not sincerely seeking for an explanation of the Bible verse.

Someone created something and merged it with a Bible verse. The verse is both grammatically and logically unrelated to the image attached to the verse. Explain the image first. If you can't explain the image, admit the illogicality of adding it to the Bible verse, remove the image and post only the verse to get the explanation of the verse.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by advocatejare(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Leiylau:
~ he created light and darkness ,and still place his worshippers who fell into darkness in eternal flame for darkness he planted~
Tell us the religion you practice so that we know where you’re coming from wink

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
advocatejare:

Tell us the religion you practice so that we know where you’re coming from wink
I'm a christian
Come to think of it " is truth not truth amongst us ? "
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
First of all, who created the picture? Explaining it without knowing the origin of the picture is a waste of time.
Daft you
Are u having issues with d scooby Doo photo but not with d saying of our amiable almighty god.?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by immortalcrown(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Daft you
Are u having issues with d scooby Doo photo but not with d saying of our amiable almighty god.?
Only a daft will post content without being able to tell the origin (source) of the content.

Only a daft will not question why a human face with animal horns is used to symbolise light and darkness.

People who have sense know that a human face with animal horns is not used to symbolise light and darkness. They also know that light and darkness cannot have the same symbol.

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by advocatejare(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Leiylau:
I'm a christian
If you’re truly a Christian, then who created Lucifer? Why did Lucifer become satan and becomes evil deliberately?

If God created Lucifer, and Lucifer still references him, then that verse is self explanatory!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
advocatejare:

If you’re truly a Christian, then who created Lucifer? Why did Lucifer become satan and becomes evil deliberately?

If God created Lucifer, and Lucifer still references him, then that verse is self explanatory!
god created Lucifer and darkness who has freewill to do things even enter into heaven at will ,but kept those who does mistakes in fire forever.
What sort of god is that ?
A pervert god is all I can think of .

Sincerely our christian god created Lucifer darkness sorely to play a game of human chess with him.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Only a daft will post content without being able to tell the origin (source) of the content.

Only a daft will not question why a human face with animal horns is used to symbolise light and darkness.

People who have sense know that a human face with animal horns is not used to symbolise light and darkness. They also know that light and darkness cannot have the same symbol.
you are trying to be faster than your own shadows.
Light is illustrated as a bearded god of christians ,while darkness is illustrated as a horned creature ie evil Satan Lucifer .

Now book of Isaiah tells us wat god said "
Which means he is worst than Satan and Lucifer combined .
He created darkness( Lucifer like d other dude translated it ) and played a game of human chess with it ,that he welcomes darkness in heaven but chase away humans with blemish away to rot in hell forever.

Honestly can you place your enemy in a gas fire for months ( We all know sulfuric fire burns right there at the bones) .
He is god of love anyways!

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have no business with the picture so i will only comment on the quoted scripture!

God created heat and cold, day and night.

Meaning He has the power over all these things so when He sends His servant anywhere God is telling us that both heat and cold are under His control.
He turned burning heat of Nebuchadnezzar into air-conditioner for Shadrach Meshach and Abednego, He also turned lions into domestic pets for Daniel while these things destroyed others they became harmless before God's own servants.

The darkness (night) and light (day) are under God's control so He has the power to stop the night from coming just for Gideon to win a battle while three days passed in Egypt without the Egyptians seeing the light of day.

So even though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death we fear no evil because our God created all these things. Psalms 23:4

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
advocatejare:

don't you think god created Satan sorely to enjoy playing game of chess with humans as the chess seed and the board as heaven and earth he claimed to create?

If not y will he give Satan so much freedom to do what he wants and boast of locking him up for 1000yrs and releasing him to play chess with him .and he can't dim it fit to release humans locked up till eternity .
He is the Satan.

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by advocatejare(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Leiylau:
god created Lucifer and darkness who has freewill to do things even enter into heaven at will ,but kept those who does mistakes in fire forever.
What sort of god is that ?
A pervert god is all I can think of .
You have the freewill to say whatever you like

Sincerely our christian god created Lucifer darkness sorely to play a game of human chess with him.
You are not a Christian. Stop the deception!

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by immortalcrown(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Leiylau:
you are trying to be faster than your own shadows.
Light is illustrated as a bearded god of christians ,while darkness is illustrated as a horned creature ie evil Satan Lucifer .

Now book of Isaiah tells us wat god said "
Which means he is worst than Satan and Lucifer combined .
He created darkness( Lucifer like d other dude translated it ) and played a game of human chess with it ,that he welcomes darkness in heaven but chase away humans with blemish away to rot in hell forever.

Honestly can you place your enemy in a gas fire for months ( We all know sulfuric fire burns right there at the bones) .
He is god of love anyways!

Horn reprents the beast, not darkness.
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
advocatejare:

You have the freewill to say whatever you like

You are not a Christian. Stop the deception!
Is Christianity an occult that truth will become a deception?

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by advocatejare(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Is Christianity an occult that truth will become a deception?
I don’t know. If you’re a Christian like i am, why should I be teaching you Christianity? Direct your questions to yourself
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Nko1: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
No
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by terrezo2002(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Leiylau:
I'm a christian
You said you are a Christian? grin. You this witch.
Well, you are of your father the devil for he is the father of liars.
John 8:44

4 Likes

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by terrezo2002(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2022
advocatejare:

I don’t know. If you’re a Christian like i am, why should I be teaching you Christianity? Direct your questions to yourself
Don't waste your time. She is a bitter witch who is confused and frustrated because they couldn't recruit members into their occult practices. The Lord Almighty has disgraced them.
You can check out their evil gathering here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/386
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by sonmvayina(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2022
God created everything.

All power belongs to Him. And Him alone.

Power to create
Power to kill
Power to save
Power to destroy..

Any power you can think of...it belongs to God.
Satan, devil,Lucifer are orishas. They are spiritual beings within creation...
The only power they have is the power God has given them...and it must be used according to the will of God.....

They need an expressed permission from God in other to do anything.

The bible says Ask and it shall be given
Seek and you will find
Knock and the door will be opened..

There was no condition given for what I can ask. Some people like me are wise enough to ask for wisdom(like Solomon) others ask for the life of their enemies..and God will grant it...because it is what they ask for...

So the Isaiah 45 ;7 is right..God kills and God creates...

Fyi there is no such place as hell or heaven.
They where created by Catholics for population control and social engineering...
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by advocatejare(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
terrezo2002:

Don't waste your time. She is a bitter witch who is confused and frustrated because they couldn't recruit members into their occult practices. The Lord Almighty has disgraced them.
You can check out their evil gathering here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/386
No wonder!

Now I know why Jesus called liars the children of Satan. Imagine her lying that she is a Christian.
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Leiylau:

Because He knew that they know that Light is better than darkness.

And He heard them confess that in deed that Light is better than darkness.

So, then how and why did they choose darkness seeing and knowing and even their confessing that darkness is not good?

Therefore, those who choose darkness, wanted the rewards of darkness. Therefore, they should get it

So, no problem with God as those people opened their eyes and chose what they wanted.
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
advocatejare:

No wonder!

Now I know why Jesus called liars the children of Satan. Imagine her lying that she is a Christian...

If the children of Satan do not lie, dia Papa Satan go don disown dem and den go dey home-nonegrin

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Leiylau:
don't you think god created Satan sorely to enjoy playing game of chess with humans as the chess seed and the board as heaven and earth he claimed to create?

If not y will he give Satan so much freedom to do what he wants and boast of locking him up for 1000yrs and releasing him to play chess with him .and he can't dim it fit to release humans locked up till eternity .
He is the Satan.

Have you not seen that Police sometimes allow a criminal to move about so as to catch all his associates and cronies?

They saw that was what God was doing.
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Leiylau:

....Honestly can you place your enemy in a gas fire for months ( We all know sulfuric fire burns right there at the bones) .

Oh yes! And not just for months but for forever.

Leiylau:

He is god of love anyways!.

Love includes "Just is".

And just is means giving you back the pain you gave me and my family and my world up to the very last drop.
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by sonmvayina(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you not seen that Police sometimes allow a criminal to move about so as to catch all his associates and cronies?

They saw that was what God was doing.

God is not a human being..

Your thinking is way lower than it..

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by advocatejare(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If the children of Satan do not lie, dia Papa Satan go don disown dem and den go dey home-nonegrin
Like father, like demonic children!
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

God is not a human being..

Your thinking is way lower than it..

If your thinking was working properly you would have remembered that we are the ones who are like Him and not Him Who is like us exactly as a mannequin is like us and not us like the mannequin.
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
advocatejare:

Like father, like demonic children!

grin
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by sonmvayina(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If your thinking was working properly you would have remembered that we are the ones who are like Him and not Him Who is like us exactly as a mannequin is like us and not us like the mannequin.

You using that illustration does not hold water..
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

You using that illustration does not hold water..

You saying it dies not hold water, has no value at all especially as it is a clear proof that you could not counter it.
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by sonmvayina(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You saying it dies not hold water, has no value at all especially as it is a clear proof that you could not counter it.

And stoop to your level..

No nah..
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

And stoop to your level..

No nah..

For not being able to give a counter you are not even in the game. You no reach!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims And Jihad / Calvinism Is Of The Devil / Church Of Scotland Approves Gay Priests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.