Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused (1417 Views)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by majorgr: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Actually, where the confusion was coming from is from the interpretation of that verse. You see the Bible wasn't originally written in English language, especially the old testament which could be considered interpreted from either Hebrew or chaldean, and it was difficult to interpret these languages in the light of modern knowledge hence some translation do have it represented as that. But what It was meant to say was I allow evil or permit it but not created it. For instance in the old testament, God told the children of Israel that he would allow that very same thing they spoke with their mouth to happen because they were telling Moses that he brought them to the wilderness to die, and didn't believe that God had a better plan for them, hence God allowed the evil they had spoken to come to pass.

Leiylau:
~ he created light and darkness ,and still place his worshippers who fell into darkness in eternal flame for darkness he planted~
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Leiylau:
~ he created light and darkness ,and still place his worshippers who fell into darkness in eternal flame for darkness he planted~
Why are you confused when all you need do is reason these simple things for yourself? undecided

If He is written to have created all things and He is sovereign over all of His creation, then surely 1 + 1 ought to inform you that not only did He create all things good and evil, Heaven and Hellfire are also under His jurisdiction - they are both in the Kingdom of God. And just as Heaven is a choice so also is Hellfire for those who are born-again- have entered into the Kingdom of God. undecided

Please spend time upgrading your reasoning skills so you can pose more intelligent questions abeg! undecided
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2022
majorgr:
Actually, where the confusion was coming from is from the interpretation of that verse. You see the Bible wasn't originally written in English language, especially the old testament which could be considered interpreted from either Hebrew or chaldean, and it was difficult to interpret these languages in the light of modern knowledge hence some translation do have it represented as that. But what It was meant to say was I allow evil or permit it but not created it. For instance in the old testament, God told the children of Israel that he would allow that very same thing they spoke with their mouth to happen because they were telling Moses that he brought them to the wilderness to die, and didn't believe that God had a better plan for them, hence God allowed the evil they had spoken to come to pass.
Bullsheet! undecided

The confusion stems from inability to logically reason what is written. It is too easy to blame the tool when the problem is from the one attempting to use it. undecided
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Leiylau:
I'm a christian
Come to think of it " is truth not truth amongst us ? "
Wrong! undecided

Christianity, the religion is built on a foundation that is the doctrines and traditions of men(pastors and mogs as well as their churches) , lies which Jesus Christ warned are against God. Lies have nothing to do with Truth and as such are of no meaning where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Nov 27, 2022
advocatejare:

If you’re truly a Christian, then who created Lucifer? Why did Lucifer become satan and becomes evil deliberately?

If God created Lucifer, and Lucifer still references him, then that verse is self explanatory!
There is no Lucifer...the character you lot call Lucifer was invented by King James of the KJV. undecided

Scripture instead alludes to Jesus Christ being the brighter morning star. undecided
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Leiylau:
1. god created Lucifer and darkness who has freewill to do things even enter into heaven at will ,

2. but kept those who does mistakes in fire forever.
What sort of god is that ? A pervert god is all I can think of . Sincerely our christian god created Lucifer darkness sorely to play a game of human chess with him.
1. Where in scripture do you read of Lucifer Satan having free will to do things even enter into Heaven at will? undecided

2. You need to stop listening to the fables fed you by your pastors and mogs, and learn to read scripture for yourself with an open mind. undecided

Jesus Christ, through His many sermons explained that Hellfire is a choice made by individuals who choose to enter into His Kingdom yet refusing to obey the Law. The same way you are bound to end up in jail if you flout the Law of any country you enroll as citizen of is the same way those who become born-again but refuse to follow Law make the choice to spend that eternity they gain as citizens of the Kingdom of God in eternal damnation. Lesson is do not enter into the Kingdom of God if you are not ready to obey the Law in the Kingdom. undecided

3. Jesus Christ said He came only for those who are weary and Heavy-laden - no be by force to become citizens of His Kingdom of God - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 undecided
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2022
My mum said afrikans lack wisdom ,I will teach them what they lack ie wisdom.
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where in scripture do you read of Lucifer Satan having free will to do things even enter into Heaven at will? undecided

2. You need to stop listening to the fables fed you by your pastors and mogs, and learn to read scripture for yourself with an open mind. undecided

Jesus Christ, through His many sermons explained that Hellfire is a choice made by individuals who choose to enter into His Kingdom yet refusing to obey the Law. The same way you are bound to end up in jail if you flout the Law of any country you enroll as citizen of is the same way those who become born-again but refuse to follow Law make the choice to spend that eternity they gain as citizens of the Kingdom of God in eternal damnation. Lesson is do not enter into the Kingdom of God if you are not ready to obey the Law in the Kingdom. undecided

3. Jesus Christ said He came only for those who are weary and Heavy-laden - no be by force to become citizens of His Kingdom of God - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 undecided
ok wiseman y did he create Lucifer Satan and can't lock him forever but humans he loved so much he places on sulfur fire forever?

He claimed our earthly father don't love us much as he does alryt because he is god of mercies n compassion , I can't fathom my dad placing my hands on fire for weeks for killing hyung-ai my brother ( in case I do that ) , what will people call my dad if he does that ? Yet our god throws millions on fire to burn forever in gnashing of teeth and torments.

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Leiylau(f): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2022
~Premuimwriter
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Leiylau:
1. ok wiseman
a. y did he create Lucifer Satan and can't lock him forever
b. but humans he loved so much he places on sulfur fire forever?

2. He claimed our earthly father don't love us much as he does alryt because he is god of mercies n compassion , I can't fathom my dad placing my hands on fire for weeks for killing hyung-ai my brother ( in case I do that ) , what will people call my dad if he does that ? Yet our god throws millions on fire to burn forever in gnashing of teeth and torments.
1. undecided

a. Why should God lock a servant whom He created for the exact purpose for which he, Satan, serves, up forever? What is the meaning of that? undecided
b. If you would only carefully examine scripture as is written, you would realize, as I already pointed out in a previous response, that Hellfire is a choice. made by those humans who enter into the Kingdom of God intended not to obey the Law therein. undecided

2. There are folks out there who were maimed, some eventually murdered by their earthly fathers so if you are going to attempt such a comparison, at least do so sensibly. And by the way, the passage which you attempt to quote is about the giving of good things, not meant for general comparisons such as that which you attempt here, so try to learn to at least appreciate context when reasoning these things. undecided

As I explained in a previous response to you, Jesus Christ's offer of Salvation is extended only to those weary and heavy-laden and in need of rest. They will not only accept Him but obey His teachings and commandments, God's Law in the Kingdom of God. Those, who are of the enemy, who seek to profit from the Kingdom without obeying God's Law are promised even before they enter into the Kingdom that the end that awaits them is eternal damnation, meaning no one will accidentally end up in eternal damnation. undecided
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Broveens42(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2022
#Childhood

There are two black birds sitting on the wall
One named Peter! One named Paul!
Fly away Peter, fly away Paul!
Come back two black birds and sit on the wall

The day you realize they were not actually birds but fingers, is the day you would probe till you discover the trick(religion)

1 Like

Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by advocatejare(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no Lucifer...the character you lot call Lucifer was invented by King James of the KJV. undecided

Scripture instead alludes to Jesus Christ being the brighter morning star. undecided
ok
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by Rekhina(f): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
terrezo2002:

You said you are a Christian? grin. You this witch.
Well, you are of your father the devil for he is the father of liars.
John 8:44
By Allah y will u call such young girl old enough to be ur daughter a witch ? Dis is so unbecoming and wicked of you christians , she is even a foreigner Allah yajikanku kiristoci mugaye ne kuma masu kyama
Re: Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused by terrezo2002(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
Rekhina:

By Allah y will u call such young girl old enough to be ur daughter a witch ? Dis is so unbecoming and wicked of you christians , she is even a foreigner Allah yajikanku kiristoci mugaye ne kuma masu kyama
Fellow witch. Have you brought your witchcraft here? You know what I am capable of doing to you witches. Just stay off my mention so you don't begin to get burnt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Takes One To Heaven?I REALLY WANT TO KNOW / did ham actually see noahs schlong ? / Clearing The Air On JESUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.