Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday (8027 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Chiomaboniface: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
By Thav Tv

Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta and the Vice-President of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 general election has congratulated the former Vice-President and the PDP ‘s Presidential candidate in the forthcoming election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as he clocks 76 years.Okowa, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Olisa Ifeajika, on Friday in Asaba, lauded Atiku for his remarkable commitment to the unity and progress of the nation through his economic and political activities.

Gov. Ifeanyi said that Abubakar’s determination and zeal to rescue and liberate Nigeria from the shackles of underdevelopment and maladministration remains inspiring and truly worthy of commendation. He further said that Atiku’s wise admonitions on national issues and his role in the defence and promotion of democracy in Nigeria was evidently nationalistic and desirably outstanding and impactful. He said that the Wazirin Adamawa unarguably remains a detribalised Nigerian and unifier, whose benevolence had positively affected many lives, transcending tribes, religion, genders, social status and partisan frontiers.

“On behalf of the government and the people of Delta, I congratulate our great leader and patriot, the Presidential Candidate of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as he celebrates his 76th birth anniversary.

“As one of the greatest employers of labour in our dear country, you have continued to genuinely provide opportunities for people to eke out a living from their innate potential. “Your massive investments in education, agriculture, media, hospitality, water and oil and gas have continued to add to our nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and help in reducing poverty in the country.

“You have made outstanding contributions to the socio-economic and political growth of Nigeria and we will continue to be inspired by your patriotism and love for this great country.

“ it is my prayer and believe that of millions of people of Delta and Nigerians that God will continue to strengthen you in your service to Him and humanity,” he said. And on this 76th birthday of yours i wish you the very best in life.

Gov. Okowa made supplications to God to strengthen the Atiku-Okowa presidential mission, saying that it was aimed toward rescuing Nigeria and lifting it to a greater and brighter level and also re-engineering its economy.

https://thavmedia.com/gov-of-delta-felicitates-with-atiku-on-his-76th-birthday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by LeoDeKing: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy birthday to Alh Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa.

You have many birthdays ahead and will live long to see how Tinubu transform Nigeria to a great country. Lagos state is our guide.

Lemme sleep small, body no be firewood.

10 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by secnelly: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by ukehnonny: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy birthday to the Mayor of Dubai.

I'm waiting for Wike's message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice one
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by cocoboss(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
A 76 year old man is still contesting to be president of this great country ... I wonder where Nigeria is heading it is sickening that this is the best we could do as a nation

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Sabadon(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Boy boy
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by ibechris(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Haba
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by enobong18: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fear a man that can sell this nation with you in it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Righthussle: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dirty teeth governor felicitates with his colonial master

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Biffowad: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by onomeabuja: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
cocoboss:
A 76 year old man is still contesting to be president of this great country ... I wonder where Nigeria is heading it is sickening that this is the best we could do as a nation
Who stops u from buying a presidential form from ur evil party apc for 100million
How old is Biden, Trump, Putin, Buhari etc
How old is this man below
Bulaba

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by cocoboss(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
onomeabuja:

Who stops u from buying a presidential form from ur evil party apc for 100million
How old is Biden, Trump, Putin, Buhari etc
How old is this man below
Bulaba

Mr man be careful I have never been associated with apc never .. my candidate is Peter OBI

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by fixitbyjal(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
So by 84years he will still be president

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by onomeabuja: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
cocoboss:

Mr man be careful I have never been associated with apc never .. my candidate is Peter OBI
Something de worry u
Na me u de warn embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Joebayo217: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
onomeabuja:

Something de worry u
Na me u de warn embarassed
grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Akfrenzy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by ngBuild: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Atiku 76 yrs lolz
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Goodman247: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fake evil politicians
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by CedarHoldings: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
I use to wonder why this politiciàn are so fàvoured despite their atrocity, they live long with riches, some don't have anything and still not enjoy long life.

Well ! Only God knows why. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Mosesbbwala: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy birthday to the Nigerian next president.the unifier an the peace maker
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by kennyz247(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
happy birthday man, more grace to rule Nigeria well
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Jones4190(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
cocoboss:
how old is the president of USA?
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday by Olat4421: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Happy birthday to Alh Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa.

You have many birthdays ahead and will live long to see how Tinubu transform Nigeria to a great country. Lagos state is our guide.

Lemme sleep small, body no be firewood.
, grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Buni Seeks Special Military Intervention For Geidam / .. / Niger State Government Sues Over Naira Redesign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.