Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates (25122 Views)

Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch / Breaking:court Compels INEC To Include Bayelsa Units In Supplementary Poll / Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by pinkgoodies(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

Which good name does your father have?
You are so ashamed of your father, your entire family, lineage and generations that you had to add Lagos to your name.

FINISH HIM. BRUTALITY!!
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by crixlight2(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
victorsola:
dude u really want to shut this boy up forever
I swear he don shit him up , the guy don run comot Nairaland , make him family go check up on him before that guy go use vexation kill him father for house for amounting to nothing
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by crixlight2(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
marshmonii:

Tinubu is thief and a drug Lord known in U.S, and was caught red handed, you can't speak about someone's father without proof, idiot
Your own father that happen to be a saint and never commit any sin before , where him dey for Naija today ,Wetin he don achieve, unah go just Dey use unah hand dey bring abuse to unah parents
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Elliotwaveforec: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Adele won't rule Osun!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by rolams(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Adesina18111:
Nigeria Politics eeen...APC knew Adeleke won the election...now it's a certificate issue...be saying skul na scam ooo...u no know wetin tomorrow holds for you... Adeleke will be sworn in definitely BUT he will be sacked by court next year if TINUBU becomes President of Nigeria...nothing new here... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

APC can't win this! You can't use 2019 to judge a candidate who has submitted another result to override the previous result.

Again, court has previously pronounced judgement on it.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by sirdick17: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

You are so ashamed of your father, your entire family, lineage and generations that you had to add Lagos to your name.
See finishing, but u get baddest mouth
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Benmob: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oyatola might still retain is governorship mandate. But hope it will not happen
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by pedel: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Anyone indicted of drug dealings in the USA will not only forfeit proceeds of drug business but also go to prison.
If Tinubu was caught in the USA for drugs he would have been sent to prison.
Think about that and let it sink into your brain.

PrinceOfLagos:

Good name is better than Drug Money. The $460,000 drug money that Tinubu later forfeited to the united states government so he could be let off the hook

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Benmob: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zenzu01:
I just pity those two adults above insulting themselves and their family because of a politician. Nawa oo
every foolish pple, insulting their parents because of politics or politicians that don't care about them.
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by ejimatic: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tribunal-compels-inec-to-produce-adelekes-certificates/

. Osun State served Baba Adeleke as a. Senator in the past.After him the State served Isiaka Adeleke as Governor and Senator.Now until the TB,AP and SC deliver their judgements on the July 16 election.the state will serve Ademola Adeleke as the new Governor.. Osun served first generation and 2nd generation of Adelekes. I pray the Osun people will not serve Davido as the governor .Davido is the 3rd generation.! I come in peace oo!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by iSpitonYourGrav: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin
Okoyeeboz:

This one wan tell him papa to submit CV. grin

Submit am to Senior Okoyeeboz, Prefect of Hard Labour, Epon Ojuku community High School, Ozubulu.

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by adekolaelect(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Atleast he wasn't doing drug business in Chicago united States
But Palm wine Tapper in the Village!!!!

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by PrinceOfLagos: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
But Palm wine Tapper in the Village!!!!
Abegi grin cheesy grin
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Benmob: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
the spirit of Ifeanyi is not happy with them
u don't have shame,why bringing ifeanyi in diz discussion,don't u have respect to d dead using it to play politics, if someone say one of ur dead relative spirit is not happy with ur family,will u be Happy.
That why I always say Nairaland is d site that have d most brainless pple in any social media platforms.
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
When you bored sit with senseless people when they talk about politics
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by atiku07(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
kaludestiny10:
The tribunal is just wasting her time. Buhari's case in PDP vs APC 2019 at the court of appeal and supreme court is now a law. All one needs is to swear an affidavit and present it in court that he or she possesses a said certificate.

Follow the case properly that result was to be used to establish something I won't tell u here more reason they are pushing it to each other

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by sreamsense: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Good name is better than Drug Money....
So, you know good name is better, but you choose to be bad and liar who failed to honour his word. Talking is easy, but doing is the problem. You are only talking what you don't know how to practice. First delete all your social media that potray you as bad and dishonest person, then beg someone to borrow you his social handle before you can say that statement if you still have iota of shame in you.

You have proven that you are worse than the man you are castigating and you you will perform worse if you are elected as a leader. February is here already, the same man you hate will rule over you by God's grace as president so you can have another 8years to wail. Tinubu on his way to Aso rock, haters like this one should continue because their expiring date is near
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by bluebay(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Adesina18111 post=118676883]Nigeria Politics eeen...APC knew Adeleke won the election...now it's a certificate issue...be saying skul na scam ooo...u no know wetin tomorrow holds for you... Adeleke will be sworn in definitely BUT he will be sacked by court next year if TINUBU becomes President of Nigeria...nothing new here... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/quote
No more certificate issue . Adeleke submitted fresh results when purchasing the nomination form
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by bluebay(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Adeleke submitted fresh result when submitting the nomination form. That shouldn't be a problem
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Lisaint(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
I thought he submitted a fresh result during this last election
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Omodua(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

When Tinubu was establishing the newspaper, what was your own father doing?
And what has your father achieved apart from being perennial agbero and Tinubu supporter?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Pickmycall: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu is untouchable
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by Freebills12: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Okoyeeboz:

It is not documented anywhere and his father didn't pay and forfeit any dine.
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by IfnobeGod20: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

When Tinubu was establishing the newspaper, what was your own father doing?
Why this beef? You should have asked yourself same question, as to compare notes.
The way some of you carry Tinubu for head like a girl selling gala on the road, it baffles me.
May be you've not even come across Tinubu for once but can die because of him, why those eating his money are not killing themselves like this.
It is irresponsible of anyone to come on line and start denigrating one's father or family, it just shows the kind of family you were raised from.
You may want to say but Tinubu is also a father to someone. Tinubu is the one that brought himself out to beg to want to serve the people and not his father and not today, they've been abusing politicians, even in advanced democracies. So, your action is more of personal attack than civil reaction.
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by emperor863(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Atleast he wasn't doing drug business in Chicago united States

He was rather engaged in adulteration of products, kidnapping, and your mother was deeply in baby factory from where you were bought.
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

And you were raised by a mad woman
another one
Seun your mods needs to sit up and ensure equity and fairness
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

And you were raised by a mad woman
Seun talk to your mods
this forum is turning into a cesspit
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

If I am a fraudster, let me not do anything good this year.
But if I am not fraudster, may sudden death ravage your family, starting with you.

If I tell you what is in my mind, you will regret coming online today. I will make you hate your father and despise him whenever you look at him.
I may get banned, but I will wreck you forever.
Rule 2
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

Yes na, na your papa wey dey drink palmwine on credit catch am na. With your destiny like Igando road.
mynd44 Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

You are a small fry. Go and ask your father about Okoyeebo.
I am back for all of you.
Rule 2
Seun nairaland is loosing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed / Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.