Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Should I Get Her Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Her Pregnant? (3658 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Give400: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
My gf is going for service beginning of next year. I'm planning of getting her pregnant so that she can still be mine. Yes I have planned to make her my wife and I was the one that disvirgined her.
I just want to be sure if I am not rushing thinhs. At the same time I don't want her to go to the camp and get exposed and later change. What should I do guys?

PS: I never told her this. Because if I tell her she will probably decline and tell me to wait till she gets back. I just want everything to happen like it's unexpected. We have been doing contraceptives and she is a woman they can change in a second
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Even if you get her pregnant if she doesn't want you, she will flush out your sperm grin

17 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Cravemore: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:
My gf is going for service beginning of next year. I'm planning of getting her pregnant so that she can still be mine. Yes I have planned to make her my wife and I was the one that disvirgined her.
I just want to be sure if I am not rushing thinhs. At the same time I don't want her to go to the camp and get exposed and later change. What should I do guys?
see your plans and your face go look innocent like who no fit kill flies. allow the person pikin finish and let the parent see what they`ve been investing for so long.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by tee59(f): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
You never even trust your babe. You know yourself that, she's gonna bleep dicks there and that place for don scatter before coming back. Then , why the stress, eat your own share now and let others enjoy the kpekus while it last. Girls of nowadays can never be trusted in NYSC camp oh. Baddest guys dey there. Let her comes back from the camp first before you know what to do with the relationship. Even the married ones gan get bleeped there, talkless of her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by ipobarecriminals: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
sad NOT all girls live a USELESS, PROSTITU* lifestyle. There are still decent girls among 100.You dnt need to worry urself about girls.If u impregnat her now and NYSC eject her from camp due to the rigorous exercise there/u think military personnel dey look face in camp? .Best bet is to do introduction with her now/she seek redeployment back to ur state.. Young man,dnt worry yourself over woman/girls.If she like,let her go spread em lipsrsealed,girls plenty for MARKET lipsrsealed. Wish her /u GOODLUCK

7 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Zonefree(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
In whatever decision you're taking, I just want to let you that pregnancy cannot stop a promiscuous woman from lashing another gbola.

Na for this same Nairaland we read and saw photos of heavily pregnant woman lashing her prophet in her matrimonial home.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
don't marry or pregnant a girl because you are scared of others snatching her.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by compton11(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Have u conduct marriage before u wan get another man's child pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by OffsahBoye(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:

PS: I never told her this. Because if I tell her she will probably decline and tell me to wait till she gets back. I just want everything to happen like it's unexpected. We have been doing contraceptives and she is a woman they can change in a second
You've lost it

Na the girl suppose Dy worry how she'll do it that they won't snatch you from her
But look at you getting yourself stressed out because of teaux teaux
Better focus,if she go camp and follow another guy,it's her loss move on
If she go camp and remains loyal,it's her choice

No Dy stress yourself,you be man

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by SPAMBOX7: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
anthonyuncle:
don't marry or pregnant a girl because you are scared of others snatching her.
The fear of losing her is the beginning of the end

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Give400: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
OffsahBoye:

You've lost it

Na the girl suppose Dy worry how she'll do it that they won't snatch you from her
But look at you getting yourself stressed out because of teaux teaux
Better focus,if she go camp and follow another guy,it's her loss move on
If she go camp and remains loyal,it's her choice

No Dy stress yourself,you be man
Thanks for this advice brother I really appreciate. I will do just that

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by manchyme: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:

Girl that has graduated, you don't want her to get exposed? The school she finished from is inside her father's house abi? Continue. Just don't kill yourself when you finds out how many guys don scatter her puna

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
What kind of contraceptives are you guys using?
Give400:

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by sniperr007(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:

Nice plans but have you thought about her getting pregnant and having the child and you guys getting married but she starts cheat later cos she wasn't ready for marriage.

Let her come around as regards marriage..you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:
she is a woman they can change in a second
If you're sure of the above, then do it, because NYSC is a different ball game.
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by ShaiofLagos(f): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Disvirgin her. Is not a guarantee that she is yours bro.
You need to do more homework

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by AfroKnight: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bro, give her twins straight up!

Congrats in advance
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
In whatever decision you're taking, I just want to let you that pregnancy cannot stop a promiscuous woman from lashing another gbola.

Na for this same Nairaland we read and saw photos of heavily pregnant woman lashing her prophet in her matrimonial home.
Comr sir, don't u think that op sounded like one of d urchins on nairaland? Bcs one of d characteristics of urchins is that they don't think before they talk.
Op I sounded like ur father wasted his sperm in bringing u into dis world.
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
wink
Op and I are in the same shoe......But the truth is that I've made up my mind.....Banny wey be your own go always dey there for you no matter the distance......Come to think of it,no be the same banny wey wan go NYSC for one year still go school for 4 years+?

Bro, just like someone already advised you before,if she leaves you,na she lose..Just move on with your life....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Zonefree(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Comr sir, don't u think that op sounded like one of d urchins on nairaland? Bcs one of d characteristics of urchins is that they don't think before they talk.
Op I sounded like ur father wasted his sperm in bringing u into dis world.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:

After ejaculating in her without her consent and she doesn't get pregnant, you ll suspect that she's barren o!
I blame the woman for opening legs for you. You deserve sex starvation for 7 years.
Cos if your gf maintained the golden rule of no sex till marriage, you ll be sure she's a virgin or celibate and can vouch for her that she won't lose guard.
Too much babyboys here asking dumb questions that makes you question their age, mentality and maturity.
Can we just regulate this site to avoid anyhow belle face people?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by techWriter1: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
haven't marriage or pregnant a girl because you are scared of others snatching her
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Ebubu: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Even if you get her pregnant if she doesn't want you, she will flush out your sperm grin
grin
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Openair: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:

Hi, are you afraid of a woman leaving you? That's bad. You are a man, you are complete with or without her. Never let a woman be with you out of condition, let it be her choice.
Let her go for her service, if she wants to be with you she'll come, if not, she'll leave, it has to be her decision not condition.
You are a man. You are complete, with or without her. Develop yourself Boss.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Pringles101: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

After ejaculating in her without her consent and she doesn't get pregnant, you ll suspect that she's barren o!
I blame the woman for opening legs for you. You deserve sex starvation for 7 years.
Cos if your gf maintained the golden rule of no sex till marriage, you ll be sure she's a virgin or celibate and can vouch for her that she won't lose guard.
Too much babyboys here asking dumb questions that makes you question their age, mentality and maturity.
Can we just regulate this site to avoid anyhow belle face people?
Come lemme Ice-Cream you.

You will love it kiss
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Work on your insecurities.
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by nicerod(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin

Do u have anti netal money

Diaper money

Feeding money

Baby things and more

What do u do for a living.

Do u have ur own accomodation

U are selfish first

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by spencekat(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nawa to you .Reason first .
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
They will Bleep her even while still pregnant. Opening the thread I tot you want to secure the bag with a rich man daughter or a Whitey don’t give your self headache over Nigeria girls abeg

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by SenatePresdo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:

Stop fearing camp, nothing is there.

Na so I hear sotey I go camp.

Everybody will be tired, although there would be flirting and all, but no be everybody.

If you too love your gf, plan on how to make her relocate and come to the state you are in.
Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by Treasuredgift(f): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just listen to your self.
Leave that lady alone. It is obvious u are suffering from a serious case of low self esteem.
Which one is u want to get her pregnant so that she can be yours? Are u sharing her with someone else.
If she went to school and graduated and is still with u, so u think that a common 21 days in camp will make any difference.
U are scared she will go to camp and change, but u were not scared that she could have done all those changes in the university or polytechnic?
Being pregnant wont hinder her from nacking any guy if she wants, so stop all this kurukere because no matter what, a woman that want to cheat or leave will cheat or still leave u, whether pregnant or not

I thought they said, you men are the prize, so behave like the prize nah. why is ur heart beating with the flismsy excuse that she can change in a second?
Well, It simply means, u don't believe that u are good enough for her. So why not simply let her go?

It was ur fellow colleague that impregnanted his girlfriend before camp, that the girl came in and fainted while matching on the field. Infact, it was in the camp that she learnt that she was even pregnant and was told to go home. The girl nearly craze, and refused.

Make Una dey try rest small with this Una small pikin stories dem.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant? by jeromestarks: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give400:
My gf is going for service beginning of next year. I'm planning of getting her pregnant so that she can still be mine. Yes I have planned to make her my wife and I was the one that disvirgined her

Impregnate her sharp sharp. Na rear gem you find.

Make sure it's twins you put in her belly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Busted/Caught On Camera Taking A Girl Inside A Bush For S*x (pics/video) / Women And Manipulation (photos) / Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.