Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade (12736 Views)

Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Inflation is worldwide!

Use it when it suits your narrative

Well.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Inflation is worldwide!

Use it when it suits your narrative

40 year high inflation in Europe, even me I fear.

Na also 40 year high inflation stateside, make the Democrats lose the mid term elections last week.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by IFSHR: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Haywhy3579:

I think u are an illiterate by big margin, how has he explained the solution. He only emphasized that Nigeria is living on debt and nothing more, no solution but deep inside ur subconscious Bess , he had already provided solutions.

Odesin.....Google the meaning of illiterate before you type with your 10mb free data...I know you don't have data to watch the full video, so to a low life like you all what he said, was what was in the written report..... Receive sense IJN

Your lot brain have been reduced to bullaaa and shouting Buhari here and there, show me your leader and that speaks well of your own personality, I have no high expectation from anyone supporting a dieing presidential candidate that have absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Okoyeeboz: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
mrkings84:

See, even the other Igbos are jealous of Anambra people when it comes to wealth so just leave that political bantering.

The only Igbo man who ever made it to Forbes richest list (even if for a very short period) was an Abia man. No Anambra man has ever been listed on Forbes richest list.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by mrkings84(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Exactly, that is why a Lagosian is needed as President, to continue to create such an environment for business, nationwide for the likes of Peter Obi, Ozobia, ABC Orjiaokafor & Co.

My brother let's be frank, Tinubu does not deserve to be president of this country. My reasons are these:
1. APC took over power from PDP, just in 7 years, look at where we are today.
2. Before their take over, they promised heaven and Earth eg, a naira to a dollar, 3 million jobs annually, better security etc, but me and you know how things stand today.
3. Tinubu was key to Buhari's emergence, so if Buhari failed it's Tinubu that fail.
With these few points, my brother, it is quite clear that we neutral citizens (we that are neither yurubas, igbos or hausas) have to make and stand on the right choice.

You are just supporting Tinubu because you are a yuruba and nothing more.

If APC had done well in their tenures, I tell u, irrespective of Tinubu's age he would have stand a better chance.

But as it stands now, my dear, we sane Nigerians have to do our best to vote wisely.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by iezeiyida(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
You ended up confirming what you really are

Roger3D:
Dumb stupid talk.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by mrkings84(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

The only Igbo man who ever made it to Forbes richest list (even if for a very short period) was an Abia man. No Anambra man has ever been listed on Forbes richest list.

That doesn't take away the fact that we have more Anambra billionaires than other Igbo states....
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
mrkings84:

My brother let's be frank, Tinubu does not deserve to be president of this country. My reasons are these:
1. APC took over power from PDP, just in 7 years, look at where we are today.
2. Before their take over, they promised heaven and Earth eg, a naira to a dollar, 3 million jobs annually, better security etc, but me and you know how things stand today.
3. Tinubu was key to Buhari's emergence, so if Buhari failed it's Tinubu that fail.
With these few points, my brother, it is quite clear that we neutral citizens (we that are neither yurubas, igbos or hausas) have to make and stand on the right choice.

You are just supporting Tinubu because you are a yuruba and nothing more.

If APC had done well in their tenures, I tell u, irrespective of Tinubu's age he would have stand a better chance.

But as it stands now, my dear, we sane Nigerians have to do our best to vote wisely.
I am not Yoruba.

Secondly we have majority insane people in Nigeria than sane, so rest assured Jagaban is numero uno.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by mrkings84(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I am not Yoruba.

Secondly we have majority insane people in Nigeria than sane, so rest assured Jagaban is numero uno.

It's ok, but let me tell you that as it stands now even if Abraham Lincoln was to run for president of Nigeria under APC he will fail. It's that bad.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by bepositive11: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roger3D:
Dumb stupid talk.

Stupid talk, indeed. This man is living in a fantasy world. He's not seeing the reality of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by bepositive11: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Any one can make that statement!

What’s the realistic road map?

Peter always thinking he is only communicating to his base, who over 95% of them are illiterates!

Everyone on Earth can say those sweet words!

Wasn’t in same Peter’s administration that poverty rate increased in Anambra, according to Soludo, who claimed to have verified data!

Peter should please spare us the bunkum

I'm telling you. He promises the moon and the stars, but I'm yet to hear him present a realistic plan of how he's going to achieve all his promises. He's so naive.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by bepositive11: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
hbk001:
Make una calm ooo.
Inasmuch as I like Peter Obi, there are some unrealistic things and this is one of them. Rome wasn't built in a day, talkless of a great Nation that has been so ridden in poverty. Take it a step at a time don't give an unrelatable date or time frame.
Then, he should stop all these statistics stuffs, some might tends to be wrong and people tends to use that against him most time.

If only his hard core supporters could understand what you're saying.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Idaytesj29(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Laple0541(m): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2022
khadijaumar75:
Standard societies are not built by mediocre leaderships. They're built by strong willed and intelligent leaders who are ready to make sacrifices for the best interest of their people.That is what I believe Mr Peter Obi represents. The only ex Governor who refused to collect the bogus pension allowance for ex Governors till date. Even Pa Buhari,Pa Tinubu and Pa ATIKU won't agree less. We all just have to believe as Nigerians!.

I beg you with the name of God, never use those qualities to describe Obi again, he's miles away from any of those highlighted qualities. You are free to support, canvass and vote for him but PLEASE don't use those qualities for him again.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ifogift007: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Peter always thinking he is only communicating to his base, who over 95% of them are illiterates!

Wasn’t in same Peter’s administration that poverty rate increased in Anambra, according to Soludo, who claimed to have verified data!

Foolish man quotes...
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ifogift007: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Rapuru14:

You're used to poverty, hence any advance or plan to rescue you will be seen as "dumb and stupid". Worst stage of Stockholm.

Olodo
Wasiu d bus condoctor from mushin reporting
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ifogift007: 5:23am On Nov 26, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Who can remind me of what soludo talk about poverty in anambra
Aisha d agbo seller
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by eldoradoxx: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

We want to hear ur candidate's views on multidimensional poverty. What is Tinubu or Atiku saying on this so we can have an alternative view. What's happening in this election is that while Atiku and Tinubu want to do the old campaign model of climbing the rostrum and dance and cheer the crowd and use 2 minutes to abuse their opponents and say nothing about what they will do, Obi is engaging in open discussion with enlightened Nigerians on his plans. Clear difference

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Abokisulay(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2022
U never chop u dey insult people
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by CorperKola: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Rapuru14:

Olodo.

PO2023 done deal.

You are really dumb
He asked a valid question
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by CorperKola: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Ifogift007:
Foolish man quotes...
Odidiot spotted
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Rapuru14: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2022
CorperKola:

You are really dumb
He asked a valid question

Iti, as election draws closer and reality of impending failures dawns more questions will come.
If there are need for answers to questions your Agbado master should start giving answer to his life's reality because his life's entirety is shrewded in lies and deception.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by muosky(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Clearly you didn't read to understand. Make your proper research with ur open eyes.
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Omodua(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
DeOTR:

How will he achieve that? That's the question.
If you think Buhari plunged Nigeria into disaster intentionally for any reason, then you can believe 1+1 = 11.
See this thing with governance is not 2+2. Things are not how they seem if you're outside.
It's one thing to know what the problem is, it's another thing to understand and know the cause and the way forward.
You're multidimensionally poor, for example, if you still use charcoal and firewood primarily for cooking. How is he planning to reverse the trend in ten years?
What is multidimensional poverty, the indicators, and the roadmap to mitigate it?
How "can we wipe out multidimensional poverty in less than a decade" is a typical exam question we get back then in the University.
Removing the preceding "how" and inter changing "can" and "we" as answer wouldn't get you any mark.
You're a doubting Thomas. But I want to tell you Obi has the capacity and intelligence to handle the impossible situation. He only needs our support. Not shading or doubts.

We have seen enough of Tinubu and Atiku. Let have a paradigm shift. And Obi appears to be comparatively better than the lots.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ifogift007: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2022
CorperKola:

Odidiot spotted
Cassava flour Brain urchin sighted
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Cromagnon: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

you de mind him gullible followers
I almost wish he wins so their eye can clear
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Cromagnon: 1:21am On Nov 28, 2022
khadijaumar75:
Standard societies are not built by mediocre leaderships. They're built by strong willed and intelligent leaders who are ready to make sacrifices for the best interest of their people.That is what I believe Mr Peter Obi represents. The only ex Governor who refused to collect the bogus pension allowance for ex Governors till date. Even Pa Buhari,Pa Tinubu and Pa ATIKU won't agree less. We all just have to believe as Nigerians!.
developed societies are not developed CX politicians period.
But by serious private sector
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Haywhy3579: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2023
IFSHR:

Odesin.....Google the meaning of illiterate before you type with your 10mb free data...I know you don't have data to watch the full video, so to a low life like you all what he said, was what was in the written report..... Receive sense IJN

Your lot brain have been reduced to bullaaa and shouting Buhari here and there, show me your leader and that speaks well of your own personality, I have no high expectation from anyone supporting a dieing presidential candidate that have absolutely nothing to offer.
I still doesn’t make any sense except rolling out insult. Is it ur upbringing or ur way of life that shape u to be a fool like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC / Tinubu Committee Is Slow, Real Palliatives May Be Delayed – Panel Member / Suspects Planning To Defraud Nigerians With Naval Chief’s Images Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.