Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade (12739 Views)

Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by SeeItSayIt: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
How many people in your extended or nucleus, including your ancestors was or is even qualified to be a deputy governor of a state in Nigeria?

I would have been disappointed if you can prove how successful Buhari has been, unfortunately, you're no better than him.

I'm not in your class to be quoting. Just save your children by voting Peter Obi for posterity purpose. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ask Soludo the way Obi eliminated poverty in Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
SeeItSayIt:

I would have been disappointed if you can prove how successful Buhari has been, unfortunately, you're no better than him.

I'm not in your class to be quoting. Just save your children by voting Peter Obi for posterity purpose. Thanks
Moved Democracy day to June 12
3rd Niger Bridge
Increased Minimum wage from 18k to 30k
Stabilised insurgency in the SS
Reduced Boko Haram terrorism in South East
Massive Railway Infrastructures
He paid 20 Years arrears to South South States.

Buhari failed in Education though but under His regime Ui and Unilag attained the highest ranking by any Nigerian Univeversity.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Roger3D(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
IFSHR:

Do you even have a grasp of what he explained above....he explained and showed a logical way it can be dealt with....but without any opposing opinion or better alternative ....you tag him dumb.... Who is the dumb person then?

A check through your comment only proves the name Peter obi gives you headache....I hope his victory at the polls won't relegate you to a mental home ..
He did no such thing. Show me
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Gboom: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
jamace:

Peter Obi did it in Anambra state using the MDG template. He can do even better if given the chance. Or have you lost hope in Nigeria and that Nigeria should perish in bad leadership?
With this ya wuruwuru statistics, Anambra should be a better place than Lagos by now, but your people are trouping to Lagos that has your so-called statistics.

As far as governance is concerned pitobi is mediocre
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by SeeItSayIt: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Ask Soludo the way Obi eliminated poverty in Anambra.

Your type made westerners called Africans lazy to read. Do you supposed to end your research with what Soludo (another politician) said or check through fact data?

Pls, help yourself before you sell yourself out for Kobo....

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
SeeItSayIt:

Your type made westerners called Africans lazy to read. Do you supposed to end your research with what Soludo (another politician) said or check through fact data?

Pls, help yourself before you sell yourself out for Kobo....

You are a bloody Zombidient.
So the only person you trust is scammer obi
Says alot about you.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by SeeItSayIt: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

3rd Niger Bridge

Buhari failed in Education though but under His regime Ui and Unilag attained the highest ranking by any Nigerian Univeversity.

It's unfortunate how people like you still reason.

So, Buhari neutralized insurgency in SS then allowed the entire Northern Nigeria to be submerged in the lagoon of same insurgency.

Pls, save your soul now before it's too late! That's my penny for you.

I think you're being sarcastic anyway....
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by SeeItSayIt: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You are a bloody Zombidient.
So the only person you trust is scammer obi
Says alot about you.

Professor, you have only one choice to make in election. Thank you
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by jamace(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gboom:

With this ya wuruwuru statistics, Anambra should be a better place than Lagos by now, but your people are trouping to Lagos that has your so-called statistics.

As far as governance is concerned pitobi is mediocre

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
SeeItSayIt:

It's unfortunate how people like you still reason.

So, Buhari neutralized insurgency in SS then allowed the entire Northern Nigeria to be submerged in the lagoon of same insurgency.

Pls, save your soul now before it's too late! That's my penny for you.

I think you're being sarcastic anyway....

You are blinded by your sentiments that you can't see what good Buhari has done.
It is people like you that go about saying bad about Nigeria and that nothing good is in Nigeria..
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by SeeItSayIt: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You are blinded by your sentiments that you can't see what good Buhari has done.
It is people like you that go about saying bad about Nigeria and that nothing good is in Nigeria..

For your information, I've been & worked in 30 out of 36 states of Nigeria including FCT. Without exaggeration, I know lots when it comes to infrastructural achievement in Nigeria.

Not everybody in NL are gullible as some of you think....
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by DeOTR: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Omodua:
You're blinded by hate. He is saying the Truth. Unlike your principal who lies, he is upright and straight to the fact. His administration will wipe out poverty and deprivation in the land.
How will he achieve that? That's the question.
If you think Buhari plunged Nigeria into disaster intentionally for any reason, then you can believe 1+1 = 11.
See this thing with governance is not 2+2. Things are not how they seem if you're outside.
It's one thing to know what the problem is, it's another thing to understand and know the cause and the way forward.
You're multidimensionally poor, for example, if you still use charcoal and firewood primarily for cooking. How is he planning to reverse the trend in ten years?
What is multidimensional poverty, the indicators, and the roadmap to mitigate it?
How "can we wipe out multidimensional poverty in less than a decade" is a typical exam question we get back then in the University.
Removing the preceding "how" and inter changing "can" and "we" as answer wouldn't get you any mark.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
SeeItSayIt:

For your information, I've been & worked in 30 out of 36 states of Nigeria including FCT. Without exaggeration, I know lots when it comes to infrastructural achievement in Nigeria.

Not everybody in NL are gullible as some of you think....

If you have an idea about infrastructural developments, You will give Buhari thumbs up for his investment in Railway and especially the Third Niger Bridge.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Lazy man, speak for yourself,
No messiah is coming to save you in the Zoo.
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by IFSHR: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roger3D:
He did no such thing. Show me

Did you need data to watch the video....if you need let me know?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by michoim(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
See who is talking. Somebody that acknowledges that during his tenure as a governor in Anambra, the economy worsened from 24% to 57%...nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Guyman01: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
IFSHR:

Do you even have a grasp of what he explained above....he explained and showed a logical way it can be dealt with....but without any opposing opinion or better alternative ....you tag him dumb.... Who is the dumb person then?

A check through your comment only proves the name Peter obi gives you headache....I hope his victory at the polls won't relegate you to a mental home ..
How can he be relegated to a mental home when he is typing from a mental home undecided
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by lovetterrison(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roger3D:
Dumb stupid talk.

How is it dumb ode ! give your own solution
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ofunaofu: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roger3D:
Dumb stupid talk.

Just say you can't comprehend that

Other didn't do it doesn't mean nobody can

Impossible is nothing
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ofunaofu: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

3rd Niger Bridge

Then wipe it off with excessive inflation

before he came to power 18k could comfortable get you a bag of rice with enough balance to buy other ingredients

but today, that 30k cannot buy you a bag of rice not to talk of the ingredients
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by JOemmy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
habibaabdullah:
Many don't even believe that the country deserves far better. They have this born-to-suffer mentality. They'll even feel uncomfortable if they woke up to see Nigeria like Dubai or other beautiful countries.

U are absolutely right nigeria can't go anywhere with that kind of huge number of abnormal people.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by mrkings84(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:
This fool should show us how he reduced poverty in Anambra
Ah, it's simple bro, go to Anambra state and see what is called wealth. Now come to Lagos too, most of the big businesses here are owned by Anambra and other Igbo boys. This you can't deny!
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Okoyeeboz: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
mrkings84:

Ah, it's simple bro, go to Anambra state and see what is called wealth. Now come to Lagos too, most of the big businesses here are owned by Anambra and other Igbo boys. This you can't deny!

I have been unfortunate enough to visit Anambra 4 times this year. It is not better than Egbeda in Lagos.
Go and see refuse on the street.

Soludo pointedly gave us statistics of his Peter Obi impoverished omambala and till today, Peter Obi hasn't denied it
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
SeeItSayIt:

President Buhari is not successful, but your messiah Peter Obi will give all his achievements up in a Kodak moment, just to be President of Nigeria for 1 month?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by mrkings84(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

I have been unfortunate enough to visit Anambra 4 times this year. It is not better than Egbeda in Lagos.
Go and see refuse on the street.

Soludo pointedly gave us statistics of his Peter Obi impoverished omambala and till today, Peter Obi hasn't denied it

See, even the other Igbos are jealous of Anambra people when it comes to wealth so just leave that political bantering.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
mrkings84:

Exactly, that is why a Lagosian is needed as President, to continue to create such an environment for business, nationwide for the likes of Peter Obi, Ozobia, ABC Orjiaokafor & Co.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Then wipe it off with excessive inflation

before he came to power 18k could comfortable get you a bag of rice with enough balance to buy other ingredients

but today, that 30k cannot buy you a bag of rice not to talk of the ingredients

Inflation?
Inflation is a worldwide thing even countries like Germany and Currencies like the pounds are suffering it. The war in Russia and the Unstable and steady declining Price of oil is not Baba's Fault.

Meanwhile My Progressive Brothers in the South East have Given Tinuubu a title.That was yesterday o. Today Wari People gave him another Title. He got title from Niger State jagaban like 20 years. Tinubu has always been coming. He supported His Friend offa of Offa to become King over 10 years ago now Oloffa shall deliver thousands if votes to him in Offa.
Nigerians Love The Jagaban
We know that He will only do the Best for us
Like He has set the path for Lagos to develop to be the best.

Buhari is a good leader and a good Man that Strong but constructive Oppositors to his government like Wike have attested to this.

So keep quiet Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
mrkings84:

See, even the other Igbos are jealous of Anambra people when it comes to wealth so just leave that political bantering.
Ndi Anambra carry themselves with integrity, please go back to Yaoundé.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Haywhy3579: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
IFSHR:

I think u are an illiterate by big margin, how has he explained the solution. He only emphasized that Nigeria is living on debt and nothing more, no solution but deep inside ur subconscious Bess , he had already provided solutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ofunaofu: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Inflation?
Inflation is a worldwide thing even countries like Germany and Currencies like the pounds are suffering it. The way in Russia and the Unstable and steady declining Price of oil is not Bab's Fault.

Meanwhile My Progressive Brothers in the South East have Guven Tinuubu a title.That was yesterday o. Today Wari People gave him another Title.
Nigerians Love The Jagaban
We know that He will only do the Best for us
Like He has set the path for Lagos to develop.

Buhari is a good leader and a good Man that Strong but constructive Oppositors to his government like Wike have attested to this.

So keep quiet Bro

Inflation is worldwide!

Use it when it suits your narrative
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Haywhy3579:

I think u are an illiterate by big margin, how has he explained the solution. He only emphasized that Nigeria is living on debt and nothing more, no solution but deep inside ur subconscious Bess , he had already provided solutions.
Are we minding that Empty Barrel, very useless man, Mumu talkative parrot.

Let him go and revive the Nigerian economy with Doyin Okupe, Datti Ahmed & the other runaway pdp politicians now taking refuge in the Labor Parry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Cynthia’s Murder: Hotel Workers Sacked For Negligence / Ogun Emerges Nigeria’s Mining Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.