Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality (15567 Views)

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're the one trolling me by quoting me up and down.

Lol having a frank conversation isn't trolling. You don't seem to understand basic internet terms.

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by zoedew: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/09/nigerian-singer-sentenced-death-sharif-aminu-appeals-conviction-supreme-court-wants
It took so long for this to get there. Let’s see what they’ll do with it.
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by JASONjnr(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
MrExcel:
Wetin u dey talk sef
That guy doesn't have sense...

1 Like

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by MrBanner(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
praiseneo:
Pls someone should help me I begged twice for little assistance to feed I got nothing
It’s not easy I haven’t had anything since yesterday please someone that God has blessed should show mercy and kindness.
I have no hope at this time I haven’t gotten any help

00 880 299 27
Sterling bank

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by JASONjnr(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol having a frank conversation isn't trolling. You don't seem to understand basic internet terms.

I'm not commenting to provoke anyone....Mind you, I wasn't even putting those words to sound delicious... They're factual...

Deborah comes to mind....She was killed for nothing...You think I should keep quiet about it? someday I might be the victim or my child could be the victim.

And by trolling me, you're trying to have me provoked with the quotes and mentions....You see it as a frank conversation...I see that as a troll.

1 Like

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

And you are extremely dull to think backwardly...

He's a Sufi Muslims challenging the killings in the name of blasphemy.

Lol your such a clown. You contradict yourself to easily. The north isn't rising to fight blasphemy it's a few individuals. It's not the popular opinion in the north hence why Sharia exists. The second fact is the guy was attacked by his fellow northers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by hopexter(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:
Because Christians sees nothing wrong with the killings of its followers in the name of nothing...

If a Muslim was killed for blasphemy, the north will rise and fight back.....

I really regret that God had to send me to this country ..... I'd better as a beggar in Europe than a prince in this country..

Why don’t you just go to the Europe already and be a beggar? Begging to eat dey your eye before undecided
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by JASONjnr(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
hopexter:

Why don’t you just go to the Europe already and be a beggar? Begging to eat dey your eye before undecided

lol.....no mind me...
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
MrExcel:

Wetin u dey talk sef
JASONjnr:

That guy doesn't have sense...

You don't know about Atiku deleted post regarding Deborah's murder? You both think Atiku will solve this. If he doesn't win don't expect Atiku comment on the courts decision being wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by chloride6: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Smart boy. Waited for that other CJN guy to go. grin grin..
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by unclejb2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:
Because Christians sees nothing wrong with the killings of its followers in the name of nothing...

If a Muslim was killed for blasphemy, the north will rise and fight back.....

I really regret that God had to send me to this country ..... I'd better as a beggar in Europe than a prince in this country..
the guy on trial is also a Muslim
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by JASONjnr(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol your such a clown. You contradict yourself to easily. The north isn't rising to fight blasphemy it's a few individuals. It's not the popular opinion in the north hence why Sharia exists. The second fact is the guy was attacked by his fellow northers.

If he wasn't attacked....He probably wouldn't see anything wrong with the blasphemy....

And the north rises to kill in the name of blasphemy and I never said they are fighting blasphemy....

And who told you it isn't the popular opinion in the North?

Mind you, I'm in the North.....you can't tell me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

If he wasn't attacked....He probably wouldn't see anything wrong with the blasphemy....

And the north rises to kill in the name of blasphemy and I never said they are fighting blasphemy....

And who told you it isn't the popular opinion in the North?

Mind you, I'm in the North.....you can't tell me otherwise.

You don't know him so you don't know his previous feeling on blasphemy. He made the song and fought the case while you did nothing but make empty criticisms about the man in the ring. If it's the popular opinion blasphemy laws should be revoked there'd be need for the court case. Just elect politicians who will do so. It's clearly not since that not happening. There's no silent majority against it. It's vocal majority after him.

1 Like

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by felzokugo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Still wondering how nd why sharia law and constitution run 2geda...and they say constitution is supreme. Abi d konstitushon allow sharia law?? Rubbish kon3.!
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:
Sharif-Aminu is entering the sudden death round. Let's hope he wins so blasphemy becomes Unconstitutional. It's clearly at odds with the constitution regarding free speech expression and religion. If he does win I suggest we amend the constitution to add a Succession clause so righteous states don't have to be with infidels.

Bro please just mention one state in this our country Nigeria you are sure is righteous. and please follow dictionary definition of righteous. Thank you.
I will be waiting for your reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by JASONjnr(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:

You don't know him so you don't know his previous feeling on blasphemy. He made the song and fought the case while you did nothing but make empty criticisms about the man in the ring. If it's the popular opinion blasphemy laws should be revoked there'd be need for the court case. Just elect politicians who will do so. It's clearly not since that not happening. There's no silent majority against it. It's vocal majority after him.

If my criticism is empty....Why are you trying to convince me otherwise?

I wonder what you think anyone can do to fight you Muslims?

You claimed he's in a death round....You know fully well that he won't survive it and I know that if you're privilege to set your eyes on him, you will likely be the one to take his head....

I see the blasphemy in you... especially the cutting of head.

2 Likes

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by olawonder(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Does he even know how constitutional laws are conceived? Countries don’t just magic out laws, laws are derived through cultural requirements, values and beliefs of people living in the country! If certain laws are removed frm the constitution, what the country will have is chaos because there are no laws to stop ppl from committing offensive actions against each other’s cultures and beliefs!
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Phamo0:

Bro please just mention one state in this our country Nigeria you are sure is righteous. and please follow dictionary definition of righteous. Thank you.
I will be waiting for your reply

Lol it doesn't matter who I believe is righteous. The point is to have a secession clauses.
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by drololaaof: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

If my criticism is empty....Why are you trying to convince me otherwise?

I wonder what you think anyone can do to fight you Muslims?

You claimed he's in a death round....You know fully well that he won't survive it and I know that if you're privilege to set your eyes on him, you will likely be the one to take his head....

I see the blasphemy in you... especially the cutting of head.

Your Critique of the Aminu is empty and I explained why. I address what's said because that's how men are supposed to have their disagreements. I'm not a Muslim clown. You're an idiotic liar. I have multiple posts and threads supporting the atheist and these trail blazers on trial. I hope they win. Your last sentence is idiotic drivel and a sad attempt at being clever.

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol it doesn't matter who I believe is righteous. The point is to have a secession clauses.

Ok. Tank you
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by JASONjnr(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:

Your Critique of the Aminu is empty and I explained why. I address what's said because that's how men are supposed to have their disagreements. I'm not a Muslim clown. You're an idiotic liar. I have multiple posts and threads supporting the atheist and these trail blazers on trial. I hope they win. Your last sentence is idiotic drivel and a sad attempt at being clever.

You asked the court to dismiss the case and now you hope they win since it's gradually progressing to the supreme court... and now you claimed you explained your point when you literally took sides with the blasphemy?

That's stupid of you.....

You don't address what's said....You throw in insults and that's not how reasonable people disagree. Only kids and urchins disagree with fowl words....You need a growing up to do.
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

You said I did nothing and now you claimed you explained?

That's stupid of you.....

You don't address what's said....You throw in insults and that's not how reasonable people disagree. Only kids and urchins disagree with fowl words....You need a growing up to do.

You're an idiot if you don't know what an empty means in this context. Look at definition 2 FYI. I addressed your points each time and exposed you as a liar for claiming I wanted him to lose his case. It's not an insult to call a stupid person stupid it's fair comment. What comment did I not address?

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by 4ward4: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give him a Chance to Live. He is fighting for a chance to Live.

Not his Fault he was Born into a Shithole that Values Religion More than a sacred Life.
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by JASONjnr(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:

You're an idiot if you don't know what an empty means in this context. Look at definition 2 FYI. I addressed your points each time and exposed you as a liar for claiming I wanted him to lose his case. It's not an insult to call a stupid person stupid it's fair comment. What comment did I not address?

It appears you have digressed from a good point of view to throwing insults.

At this point....I will refused to be dragged down by a kid who doesn't even know the nonsense he's posting but to quote Google to back up his points...

If you have addressed the issues....You'd state them clearly...but you throw insults and claim you address issues?

Swerve....Kids like you are the urchins on this forum.
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

It appears you have digressed from a good point of view to throwing insults.

At this point....I will refused to be dragged down by a kid who doesn't even know the nonsense he's posting but to quote Google to back up his points...

If you have addressed the issues....You'd state them clearly...but you throw insults and claim you address issues?

Swerve....Kids like you are the urchins on this forum.

Lol clown u fired the first shot saying I have no sense. Now you want to cry. You're a liar and hypocrite. If you don't have anything to debate that's fine. You can't even tell me what point I didn't address. You've been exposed yet again clown.

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by MasterShifu010(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Someone said religion is geographic , of you are born in Europe you become Christian , if your born in the Middle East you are Muslim , if your born in China you’ll bow to Boudha , most of us didn’t choose our religions , we were randomly born into it .
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Freebills12: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Blue3k:
Sharif-Aminu is entering the sudden death round. Let's hope he wins so blasphemy becomes Unconstitutional. It's clearly at odds with the constitution regarding free speech expression and religion. If he does win I suggest we amend the constitution to add a Succession clause so righteous states don't have to be with infidels.

Is it only blasphemy! People are being marginalized...the Igbos of the South East and you see nothing wrong with that, if they are going to amend, they should begin with addition of referendum.
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Theunbothered: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blue3k:

The former Sharia CJN is one vote on Supreme Court. I don't know why you guys act like there isn't multiple Justices who sit on the Supreme Court. All he needs is a majority opinion in your favor.

The law is enforced differently by their own admission because Islam has a hierarchy. Look at the hisbah quotes from last year they didn't refute. The numbers are sections of the law the lawyers are citing.

Islam is a perfect form of modern day slavery where the rich justify their oppression of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by AfonjaPriest: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ellaspen:
May the peace of the Lord be on anyone that is reading this message. Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Angella G.T.Bank

Nothing for you!!! You are a big crook, a thief, a rogue, a fraudster. You'll never get enough of what you seek to get. I release the favour of damnation, according to the spirit of Ajelebe on you. The Oracle has spoken; your desire shall meet you at the crossroads of your apprehension.
Keep changing your monikers to beg dishonestly, you'll get nowhere with your deeds.
Edenbells, Relive, Cristh, Lethy, Crystin, Ellaspen
Your monikers above are now being cloned to release their rage at you. Stay tuned.
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by Blue3k(m): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Is it only blasphemy! People are being marginalized...the Igbos of the South East and you see nothing wrong with that, if they are going to amend, they should begin with addition of referendum.

The important thing is the secession clauses. I don't know why you guys are crying even when a policy you want is being suggested. Lol, my concern becomes irrelevant if you can vote to leave at will.
Re: Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality by onyibest2k(m): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2022
THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WE HAVE TO SAY NO TO MUSLIM TO MUSLIM TICKETS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Scrap Ministers Of State Position / Labour Eyes N100,000 Minimum Wage As NEC Meets Monday / 4 Storey Building Collapses In Fegge, Onitsha (Pics) :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.