Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo (375 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) / Fr Mbaka Through Multi-life Extends His Charity & Empowerment Programme 2 Ituku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo by Samizak(f): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
The news of the death of Sammie Okposo today came to me as a rude shock.

Sammie was full of life, distinguished himself in the entertainment industry, and, by extension, gave his best to bring smiles to our people.
On behalf of my family and team, I extend my deepest condolences to Sammie’s immediate family, friends and the fraternity of gospel artists. I pray that God will grant his soul eternal rest. -Atiku Abukar

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo by FamTomx2(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Two candidate will hold their rally and will tell nigeria their plan while the other one will hold arally of 4hrs and he will use 3hrs 58 mnt to abuse Atiku and peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo by slivertongue: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2022
An asset gone
Re: Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo by slivertongue: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Jostoman:
Two candidate will hold their rally and will tell nigeria their plan while the other one will hold arally of 4hrs and he will use 3hrs 58 mnt to abuse Atiku and peter obi.

He has nothing to offer but insults. Imagine if Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi should indulge in same, the media won't allow us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo by Mystic216: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Why Kwankwaso never hold any campaign rally??
Re: Atiku Abubakar Extends His Condolence To The Family Of Sammie Okposo by benardtotti(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Jostoman:

The candidate who uses 3hrs to abuse has the right to do that cos others are unserious! He is the only candidate with a detailed manifesto, where is obi and atikus manifesto? Obi and his team lied about dropping a manifesto over 3 weeks ago then went silent cos he has nothing to offer .

(1) (Reply)

N204m BRIBE: OBA Risk 14 Years Jail Term / Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime / The Blood Has Capacity To Break Yokes Of Impossibilities- Dr Chris Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.