Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime (375 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
My Mommy Aisha Buhari is enjoying her office as the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria �� So she should eat and have fun travel aboard. After all Nigeria problem didn't start today and Nigeria problem didn't start in Buhari's regime. Nigerians are the cause of Nigeria problem today and not Buhari APC.

And as for that idoit who tweet about the First Lady on Twitter He should rot in Jail

Behind every successful man there's a woman. The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Aisha Buhari is the backbone the successful behind Buhari's successful regime. She stood for her husband in all conditions and today we're all benefiting it.
Under Buhari 100 Million Nigerians have been lifted out of poverty.

Nlfpmod dominique Mynd44

Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by Thortp(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Which success?
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by slimfit1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Aisha you are fat in fact you are obedient in the body.
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thortp:
Which success?

I didn't ask you any question before I enter u wotowoto this night. My post I need I didn't ask anyone question so behave
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by chiefolododo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Success?

Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by Naijanascam: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Let the talkawas jam you.......

But Who talk that thing

Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
chiefolododo:
Success?

And all the promises have been filed. E shock you abi?? grin
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by Sendero: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Nlfpmod dominique Mynd44

Is Buhari regime a success?

May the Almighty wipe you out of existence, you this filth-encrusted animal...may you never witness the dawn of a functional Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
I think she wants to be obidient
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sendero:

Is Buhari regime a success?

May the Almighty wipe you out of existence, you this filth-encrusted animal...may you never witness the dawning of a functional Nigeria

Donate ur tears and keep wailing. 100 million Nigerians have been lifted out of poverty under Buhari. Boko Haram bandits have been technically defeated since 2017. A bag of rice is 1,500 naira. Things are cheap in the country. E shock you abi??
Oya ask me how?
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by Thortp(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sorry oo
LordviccoDaGuru:

I didn't ask you any question before I enter u wotowoto this night. My post I need I didn't ask anyone question so behave
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thortp:
Sorry oo

Sorry for your self Mr man
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by Thortp(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lolz
LordviccoDaGuru:

Sorry for your self Mr man
Re: Aisha Buhari The Success Behind Buhari's Regime by gozmok1(m): 12:52am On Nov 29, 2022
move this jargons to joke section asap

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Leaves Nigeria Ahead Of Townhall, Vows To Resist Arise TV 'blackmail' / I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu / What Is Your Best Political Quote In This Election Cycle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.