Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? (4455 Views)

How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+) / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good evening.

I met this 18 years old lady last week. We have been having heart to heart conversations, along which she informed me of having a hole in the heart, medically called Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD).

Will sex with trigger any health problems?
She's been pushing for me to deflower her, but I am very worried of her heart condition.

Help please.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by MufasaLion: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Right within you, you know you shouldn't have sex with her, she's a teenager but your lust has beclouded your reasoning. In fact, you just met her last week!

You should be guiding her not gliding inside her!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by HarlequinLekex: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
18 year old girl? Find something good for your life and not thinking of whether to disflower a girl who is old enough to be your sister or daughter or not.

If you are the girl, erase the thought of getting disvirgined and face important stuffs in your life.

5 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Can we stick to why the thread was created
MufasaLion:
Right within you, you know you shouldn't have sex with her, she's a teenager but your lust has beclouded your reasoning. In fact, you just met her last week!

You should be guiding her not gliding her!

1 Like

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Buzz off if you have zero value for this topic
HarlequinLekex:
18 year old girl? Find something good for your life and not thinking of whether to disflower a girl who is old enough to be your sister or daughter or not.

If you are the girl, erase the thought of getting disvirgined and face important stuffs in your life.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by MufasaLion: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Can we stick to why the thread was created

You seem to be a predator and pervert because I don't see the reason why you couldn't comprehend my first comment. I'll scream it to you now.

LEAVE THE TEENAGE GIRL ALONE!

12 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
She's 18, old enough to give consent to having sex.
MufasaLion:

You seem to be a predator and pervert because I don't see the reason why you couldn't comprehend my first comment. I'll scream it to you now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by LogicBomb8: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
You dey find support to justify evil. Make she die for your bed first na dia you go understand say nzanza na nzanza

7 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by VeryWickedGoat: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
OP ride on. If she dies she dies.
The medical report will protect you just make sure she sheds serious tears.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Can't y'all just stick to the topic
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by MufasaLion: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
She's 18, old enough to have sex.

WTF is wrong with you, boy?

SHE'S A TEENAGER and being 18 doesn't mean she should have sex, and not even with a sexually starved pervert!

7 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by HarlequinLekex: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Go to hell
XshegzzyeeiX:
Buzz off if you have zero value for this topic
Get the Bleep.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Cypress042(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

WTF is wrong with you, boy?

SHE'S A TEENAGER and being 18 doesn't mean she should have sex, and not even with a sexually starved pervert!

Some people deserve serious jail terms for proper brain resetting.

2 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by MufasaLion: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

Some people deserve serious jail terms for proper brain resetting.

He deserves to be in the SHU.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Seems your mom narrated how your dad raped her which unfortunately led to an incest child, which is you. Oh, I'll complete the story for you. Your mom is your sister and your dad is your grandpa. Disgusting incel.
Nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique.

Rule 1 and 2.

2 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by MufasaLion: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique.

Rule 1 and 2.

XshegzzyeeiX:

Rule 1 and 2.

Oh, you disappointed me. Why not cc the FBI, NPF, Amotekun etc?

Rapist.

4 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Oh, you disappointed me. Why not cc the FBI, NPF, Amotekun etc?

Rapist.
Nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique. Rule 2.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Can't y'all just stick to the topic

I'd advise you forget about sleeping with the poor girl. She's an adult quite alright so I won't make u feel guilty, but consider the possibility that she might develop certain complications during intercourse.

Sex usually speeds up the heart rate and it could be worse since she's a virgin. Protect yourself by avoiding her. Nigerian police won't wait for autopsy before jailing you if she dies. They might even call you a ritualist. A word is enough for the wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Good evening.

I met this 18 years old lady last week. We have been having heart to heart conversations, along which she informed me of having a hole in the heart, medically called Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD).

Will sex with trigger any health problems?
She's been pushing for me to deflower her, but I am very worried of her heart condition.

Help please.
Have sex with her and kukuma kill her with heart depression when you breakup. A sample of a depraved boynis that want sex so bad and can't visit brothel or practice abstinence.

2 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by cooooooks(m): 2:06am On Nov 26, 2022
I don't know why the responses are like this. Sex is a decision between adults. If y'all are serious, see a doctor first.

Good luck.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by meobizy(f): 5:46am On Nov 26, 2022
E dey like the girl fine scatter, this one OP created two threads.

Fire on. Nothing concern me.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Flows001(m): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Be careful Op..
Nigeria Police no go hear say she get hole for her heart if she eventually dies in your house.
Control your dick, before it controls you to jail.
Thanks.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2022
The three reasonable contributions so far.

Thanks for been civil and objective.
Lagos2Berlin:

I'd advise you forget about sleeping with the poor girl. She's an adult quite alright so I won't make u feel guilty, but consider the possibility that she might develop certain complications during intercourse.

Sex usually speeds up the heart rate and it could be worse since she's a virgin. Protect yourself by avoiding her. Nigerian police won't wait for autopsy before jailing you if she dies. They might even call you a ritualist. A word is enough for the wise.
cooooooks:
I don't know why the responses are like this. Sex is a decision between adults. If y'all are serious, see a doctor first.

Good luck.
Flows001:
Be careful Op..
Nigeria Police no go hear say she get hole for her heart if she eventually dies in your house.
Control your dick, before it controls you to jail.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by falcon01: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

urm... hello? She's 18.

And for you OP, I don't know anything about that sickness but one thing I know is when in the mood of sex the heart beat increases and will be pumping blood with force so if that thing you mentioned can be triggered with an increase to the heart beat then its not a good idea. Infact it's not a good idea I'll be scared.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
The three reasonable contributions so far.

Thanks for been civil and objective.
let me add my own, you no get sense. Don't bother to reply me I dey gym house because I fit throw you better slap from here your head go spin at the speed of light.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by byinks(f): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Better leave her for her real husband.
If her heart goes into arrest na man slaughter ooo.. straight to jail.

2 Likes

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by MufasaLion: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2022
falcon01:
urm... hello? She's 18.

And for you OP, I don't know anything about that sickness but one thing I know is when in the mood of sex the heart beat increases and will be pumping blood with force so if that thing you mentioned can be triggered with an increase to the heart beat then its not a good idea. Infact it's not a good idea I'll be scared.

Stop justifying immorality! She's 18 and so fvcking what?
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Akunatakasi(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop justifying immorality! She's 18 and so fvcking what?

Oga advice the young man properly and stop insulting his parents... Seems you are daft... As old as you are ...you can't advice someone properly...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way To A Woman's Heart / Ideal Age To Lose Virginity / A True Life Story Of A Lonely Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.