Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) (62590 Views)

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
meobizy:
I remember the late nineties and early two thousands when she was an it girl. Back then she graced every social event, looking “takeaway.” Now nobody send her again, there are too many young babes flooding Nollywood. Genevieve can’t cope with the fact she’s no longer in demand, that one don catch mental issues. Shakara don end, true true.

Nairalanders and their mouth. grin

Person wey no fit cope fit enter depression.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Raalsalghul: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

[s]A man is never fully accomplished without a woman.
A male is considered a MAN when he has married a woman![/s]

Says who? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Raalsalghul: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
onuman:

Good luck. But it's like Rita is obsessed with Oyibo things.
Voice resemble Oyibo voice in video commentary, wedding in England, buying house in Yorkshire north of England, towards Scotland. Houses are cheaper up north of England, as they are up north Nigeria.

Depends.

Houses in Harrogate and York are quite expensive.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Says who? undecided

Society.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Depends.

Houses in Harrogate and York are quite expensive.

You would have to compare with those in southeast England. So, he is correct.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Raalsalghul: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gerrard59:

You would have to compare with those in southeast England. So, he is correct.

Of course, it's more expensive down south.

My reference is with respect to other regions in the Yorkshire and Humber region.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Damoche10: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
I hope there is a prenup in place.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

Reminding them and making them feel bad is better? It's better to keep shut most times when u know nothing good will be coming out of your mouth
So you just lie to them? Because you don't want them to feel bad, What a pretentious, deceitful and fake friend or family member you are, would you want them to lie to you too? just so you don't feel bad?

It is like knowing that your brother is fathering a son that he believes is his but the child is not his and you know the child is not his but wouldn't tell him because you don't want him to feel bad? Jeeeez! you are one evil person.. You are worst than a poisonous snake
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Creamypie(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gerrard59:

I am curious, why is English a lucrative course to study in an English speaking country?
English covers practically all of the arts.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Arielle: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sammy07:
cheesy

There was this nairalander that was crushing around Rita Dominic that year.

Forgotten his moniker

Hope he's aware that his long time crush is about to get married cheesy
Yuzedo. Wonder where he is?
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Stargurl20(f): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
gypsey:
So you just lie to them? Because you don't want them to feel bad, What a pretentious, deceitful and fake friend or family member you are, would you want them to lie to you too? just so you don't feel bad?

It is like knowing that your brother is fathering a son that he believes is his but the child is not his and you know the child is not his but wouldn't tell him because you don't want him to feel bad? Jeeeez! you are one evil person.. You are worst than a poisonous snake
Bros, I'm not encouraging lies, but your comment is absolutely unnecessary
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2022
Stargurl20:

Bros, I'm not encouraging lies, but your comment is absolutely unnecessary
You are, obviously my comment would not be necerssary to you in particular, clearly you would rather tell people lies.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Stargurl20(f): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
gypsey:
You are, obviously my comment would not be necerssary to you in particular, clearly you would rather tell people lies.
Na u sabi
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Stargurl20:

Na u sabi
More crap!
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Prinnx(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2022
If you're still sincerely and seriously interested in travelling with another international passport(s)or with a Nigerian passport to some other Countries,then check my signature.

NB:The prices and the mode of payments are fixed to all my client's advantage.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.