Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) (62589 Views)

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Emmanuel602(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
We4all:

Speak only for the women in your life.

That the bitter truth Boss
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Franking: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
After all this wahala the marriage should better last o. No be tomorrow now we go start to dey hear stories.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by simplykeh99: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

...i still dont get how insultimg other women (people's mothers at home or even dead) is ur idea of defending ur gender on nairaland....

its a pathetic excuse for showing solidarity...i mean ....we can make ur point and throw jabs at each other without dragging innocent moms at home into petty talks....

I agree with you. Two wrongs doesn't make a right but the moniker that started this should know Genevieve is also someone's mom, a grandmother sef. And talking about someone's mental health like that

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Princebest:

Not fair bro. Nairaland is big, we should always be very mindful of our comment about people's private life. Life happens to everyone, celebrity or not; They're human too.
Nairaland is big only in Sango Ota. Everywhere else, people are too busy existing to know it.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by advanceDNA: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
simplykeh99:

I agree with you. Two wrongs doesn't make a right but the moniker that started this should know Genevieve is also someone's mom, a grandmother sef. And talking about someone's mental health like that

Its mean ..i agree..he was wrong and he should be dragged and bashed for it...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Wayward1990: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Vipro:
Please is business education a good course to study in Nigeria university?
dem still dey apply for Nigeria universities?
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by juman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why abroad?
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
juman:
Why abroad?

For the memory.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by excel101(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Her bridal train is filled with association of broken marriages, I hope she doesn't a rub off from them.....congrats in advance Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Ebonygeek(f): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
We4all:

Life is turn by turn. Your expiry date is also inevitable. Only a 20 year old fool will laugh at an old man knowing full well that his time will come soon.
The person you quoted sef is an old man, so I don't know what he's saying
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Tapout(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
We4all:

Life is turn by turn. Your expiry date is also inevitable. Only a 20 year old fool will laugh at an old man knowing full well that his time will come soon.

It also might never come.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by RichAbujaGuy: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:
I remember the late nineties and early two thousands when she was an it girl. Back then she graced every social event, looking “takeaway.” Now nobody send her again, there are too many young babes flooding Nollywood. Genevieve can’t cope with the fact she’s no longer in demand, that one don catch mental issues. Shakara don end, true true.

Rita Dom has starred in some really good films from way back. I can't locate a pic or stream of Good Bye New York when she played a runs girl abroad.

Anyway, I enjoyed this one below. No wonder our youth have a Yahoo problem today. lolz.

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Bahamas95(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:
I remember the late nineties and early two thousands when she was an it girl. Back then she graced every social event, looking “takeaway.” Now nobody send her again, there are too many young babes flooding Nollywood. Genevieve can’t cope with the fact she’s no longer in demand, that one don catch mental issues. Shakara don end, true true.
A time will also come when you won't be able to move your waist anymore. When you see bumbum you go just dey look and smile, you better enjoy yourself now.

"The green leaves shouldn't mock the yellow leaves when they fall because their own time would come"
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by yahmaid04(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
GOFRONT:
Hmmmm........The greatest Trophy of a woman is Marriage.
Yes. A successful marriage.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by ufuosman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by sweetTai(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
This world is upside down. Looking at the comments here, marriage institution is in trouble. Young women now look at marriage as a “not so important choice”.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Relixy2k: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Reason I never mock anyone is because in life you never know what next. All you have can be wiped off in few days, all you never had can manifest in no time. Why will I mock someone now when I don't know or can't fully control what can happen next to me the supposed mocker.
meobizy:
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Temptee101(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:

Babablue blublu blueblu.....

You ended up saying nothing
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Otobong3374(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
This old cargo never rest...
everyday na your wedding
She Want Marry All Men In The World
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by NoToPile: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sammy07:
cheesy

There was this nairalander that was crushing around Rita Dominic that year.

Forgotten his moniker

Hope he's aware that his long time crush is about to get married cheesy

Lool Yuzedo chief sweetus and his banana Island mansion. grin
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by ZombieTERROR: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
irunoko:
yes o because it's her celebration season.if E pain you,you too go marry for England tongue
Bad belle is pained tongue
Jealousy kee you there tongue

England na heaven?..
place wey everybody dey go... ode
you are the one in pains

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by tabaralph: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
OluFireD:
Rita Dominic, one of Nigeria's most popular actresses is a very happy woman at the moment.

The actress was filmed welcoming her friends to a stately manor in, North Yorkshire, England ahead of her wedding to Fidelis Anosike.

The actress and the publisher, who had their traditional wedding earlier this year, will have their Church wedding tomorrow, Nov. 26, in England.

Kate Henshaw, who makes up the bridal train, is already in England for the wedding.

Chioma Chukwuka arrived today, Nov. 25, and was warmly received by Rita.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWa6oDaC5Ac[/flash]
Get married already woman! She did traditional wedding since may nah!
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
Love is sweet.. Congratulations
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by AnonymustME(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
dahmie2013:

Spot on... I couldn't agree less.

“I couldn’t agree less” means you don’t agree… what you mean to say is “I couldn’t agree more”

Common Nigerian mistake

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by joyousever(f): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lie of the century! Be there and be deceiving yourself! Any man that Marries a woman of his dreams is overly super excited about his marrrige or wedding day! Can't you see how super excited Mr. Fidelis is, because he loves her to pieces? It's only when a man isn't sure of his feelings for his wife to be, that you'll see him with a long face on his wedding day!
gypsey:
The greatest trophy of a woman is marriage, grin you may not like that statement but it is fact. Women are ussually the ones who are overly excited about marriages especially when they are old wrinkled and outdated.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by medriano: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:

It will get to your turn soon. Nobody stays young forever.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
I don’t get. Rita getting married again?
Though she did that already!
No be naming she suppose dey do by now?
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by jessylaurel(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Cypress042:
One of the most difficult thing a woman can't handle well in this life is fame

Congratulations to her though.

Explain undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by samwillyco1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Vipro:
Thanks, is it restricted to only teaching?

No course is restricted to only a particular job, but you have advantage over others that studied other courses in other faculties
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Otobong3374(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Franking:
After all this wahala the marriage should better last o. No be tomorrow now we go start to dey hear stories.
Na Their Problem Be That
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
joyousever:
Lie of the century! Be there and be deceiving yourself! Any man that Marries a woman of his dreams is overly super excited about his marrrige or wedding day! Can't you see how super excited Mr. Fidelis is, because he loves her to pieces. It's only when a man isn't sure of his feelings for his wife to be that you'll see a him with a long face!
You think you know men, yea right! men can pretend, only him knows why he is marrying her. Besides, that man may look excited to you but he doesn't look excited to me. cheesy ofcourse he would look excited to you, you are a woman!,
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Mryacks: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:

I luv Genenvieve but e be like you correct with ya analysis grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.