Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign (29026 Views)

Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million / Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC / Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by obyrich(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:
One by one, dem son dey go.

Gombe in the bag for Tinubu crew, breakfast is served.
Was he a member of the G5?
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Vyolet(f): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Sai Atiku 2023 Insh sha Allahu…
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Misterone: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2022
maestro299:
It might not be ideal but the reality of Nigerian politics is a vote for Obi is a vote for APC. If you don't want APC in power next year, don't vote Obi. If you vote Obi, don't come and start wailing here when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as your next president...
so the criminal Atiku is best for Nigeria? Rubbish. If Tinubu does not win, then Obi should. That thief Atiku cannot rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by lomodele(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2022
hopexter:

Which obi are you talking about? Obi of Onitsha or Obi of agbor?
grin

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Elidrisy20: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2022
He is not among G5 + 1
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Watcharena: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:
Good day everyone.
My prayer to escape poverty this year is for someone to buy motorcycle (okada) for me. I want to go into the transportation business.
I will sign any agreement (repayment schedule) .

My very being is tired. Please help me, I need an answer to this prayer. Thank you.
always put your location so that helpers near you can locate you

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Deasegun19(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Watcharena post=118695043] always put your location so that helpers near you can locate you[/quo

thank you.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by ufuosman(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2022
OK na
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by OPICANTO2223: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Favourchris:

Foolishness that since the presidential ticket is give to North then part chairman should be from South.

River state is a strong hold for PDP and artiku need wide to get it.....

Foolish that the presidential ticket went to north due to foolishness of Wike in trusting Tambuwal. He is yet to understand the political strategy of the Northern Fulani.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by frugal(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Dankwanbo has always been a betrayal right from 2015 general election ask Jonathan
God bless you. Very sneaky mother fucker.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Allisgud: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Just prepared to convert them to danfo commercial bus after he lost the election angry grin grin
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by pacificom: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Blood is thicker than water.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Joniww(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Dankwanbo has always been a betrayal right from 2015 general election ask Jonathan
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Prisco4luv(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Interesting
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by atinga1: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2022
PassingShot:

Kid, how does this report prove Tinubu is not winning Gombe?
Yeah, he's winning it in his dreams.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by APCnaPDP: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2022
If you are just learning about Atiku winning, then you are a learner. Atiku will beat Obi but will thoroughly flog Tinubu.
1. Atiku
2. Obi
3.Tinubu
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by desiredhome: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
Waste of resources .when obi get into aso rock he will block all d loop holes these criminals use in rendering Nigeria useless
Please wake up from your dream land, day has broken since. .....
Do unto others what you want them to for you.......
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Abfinest007(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
desiredhome:

Please wake up from your dream land, day has broken since. .....
Do unto others what you want them to for you.......
wake me up when u can write or speak good English
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by oyeb15: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wike will lie down and beg later but nobody will listen to him.

Atiku will gift Tinubu Oyo State so that that dumb head Makinde will learn d lesson of his life.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Lanre1st(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Juniorpope123:
This election will be the most tribal election in history. Tinubu don't have a chance here.

Nigerian still vote according to Tribe not party. The SS/SE is home for PDP, Now they Dump PDP and went for Obi. The same thing will happen in many states.

To win the next election. Be ready to win your region.

Who is going to have most vote in the southern region and who is going to win the Northern region...

If you are waiting for another region vote to win election. You are coming third.

I'm just being realistic

The most senseless comment I read so far
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by AtikuOkowa: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
ogascomax:
This news is more than 4 days now. Wike camp does not exist. Do you know the strange thing about the oppositions especially OBI supporters. They believed that the 5g governors lack of support for Atiku will massively hinder his vote and yet they are expecting to win 2023 election without a single governor. No be madness be that. Some peoples thinking is in reverse gear. If you think that way then why are you expecting to win any state. The only thing PDP is missing right now is Wike's money because that guy na free giver. Aberibi scammed him before leaving PDP said Wike.

best post ever
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Safyqueen: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
ChangetheChange:
This 2023 Presidential election has all the Hallmark of a regional and tribal election
North will vote North
South will vote south
Tinubu is decieving himself and wasting his money thinking those greedy Northern Politicians promising him votes will be able to help him defeat Atiku in the North

You are commenting from southern Nigeria and according to media hype. If you travel north and study the people's body language and their mouths, you will know that at any time politics is majorly by interest not religion nor tribe.

This coming election is already over.
Tinubu is the next president.
Note please that I am not his fan but a realist that has travelled nook and crannies of this country recently due to the nature of my job.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Gido017: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
cool

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by polite2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
North na your mate ? They knows how to play politics
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Blaqputin(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
maestro299:
You think that Nigeria will change just by you simply voting one man that will go and sit in faraway Abuja? That was why you people were conned in 2015.

Tell me to vote Tinubu without saying it
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by searchlight: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
maestro299:
It might not be ideal but the reality of Nigerian politics is a vote for Obi is a vote for APC. If you don't want APC in power next year, don't vote Obi. If you vote Obi, don't come and start wailing here when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as your next president...
Atiku will win the North and Obi will win the South, where will Tinubu votes come from? Maybe from Yoruba muslim ancestors?
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Edino01(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Atiku/Okowa for 2023
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by searchlight: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
ogascomax:
This news is more than 4 days now. Wike camp does not exist. Do you know the strange thing about the oppositions especially OBI supporters. They believed that the 5g governors lack of support for Atiku will massively hinder his vote and yet they are expecting to win 2023 election without a single governor. No be madness be that. Some peoples thinking is in reverse gear. If you think that way then why are you expecting to win any state. The only thing PDP is missing right now is Wike's money because that guy na free giver. Aberibi scammed him before leaving PDP said Wike.
Can you bet it that Obi will win Southern Nigeria? with or without any state governor. North is the battle ground and i tell you that Atiku will win the North. So for me this election na between Obi and Atiku,
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by desiredhome: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
wake me up when u can write or speak good English
Na. Night school you go your own?
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Abfinest007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
desiredhome:

Na. Night school you go your own?
oh sorry .I can feel your pain, but it's not enough for me to recommend a doctor
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by kazma1010(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sinz wen, he still with G5
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by desiredhome: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
oh sorry .I can feel your pain, but it's not enough for me to recommend a doctor
Chai...... pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-Hour Non-Stop Rain Leaves Ifako Roads Heavily Flooded In Lagos / Buhari Reacts To Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine 90% Effectiveness / APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.