Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,654 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State (46577 Views)

Speakership: Betara, Gagdi Withdraw after meeting with Tinubu, Endorse Abbas / Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President / Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by garfield1: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
levi22:

APC and PRP again?? I thought you said APC?? Maitala was APC before his demise, Musa Aga Avai was a member House of Assembly and Musa Aga won his election before PRP took him to court and he lost his appeal so I don't know where your APC won Jos North is coming from. We all knew what happened before the elections that came with the emergence of the PRP guy.

Th prp guy was from apc

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by levi22(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
garfield1:

Th prp guy was from apc

Its safe to say Lalong was from PDP too!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by garfield1: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
levi22:

Its safe to say Lalong was from PDP too!

Jos north have never voted pdp
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by owomano(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
The hatred Nigerians have for APC ehennn... No b here at all
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by levi22(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
garfield1:

Jos north have never voted pdp

Jos North North has never voted for PDP rather. I like how the elections went but you know majority of Plateau people won't vote APC they have seen Shege from Lalong and APC except the Muslim part of plateau and where Nentawe is coming from but he won't win Pankshin south.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by garfield1: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
levi22:

Jos North North has never voted for PDP rather. I like how the elections went but you know majority of Plateau people won't vote APC they have seen Shege from Lalong and APC except the Muslim part of plateau and where Nentawe is coming from but he won't win Pankshin south.

Which one is pankshin south? From 2011 to 2019,buhari got 40% in plateau. With labour dividing pdp votes plus pdp divided,ts good for apc.apc won pankshin during the February rerun.
Apc should win plateau south because of lalong contesting for senate,kanam,mangu,jos north,jos east.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
garfield1:

Not possible.as far as buhari is alive,they will vote apc.jos south will rather disgrace pdp

Is like you don't know the dynamics at play.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by levi22(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
garfield1:

Which one is pankshin south? From 2011 to 2019,buhari got 40% in plateau. With labour dividing pdp votes plus pdp divided,ts good for apc.apc won pankshin during the February rerun.
Apc should win plateau south because of lalong contesting for senate,kanam,mangu,jos north,jos east.

Lol you are banking on the old order it will shock you, moreover someone is just feeding you lies Lalong is from the Southern zone, Quanpan, Mikang, Shendam, langtang north and South, Ease, that's where Lalong will be battling for his senatorial election, Central zone which comprises of Mangu, Pankshin, Bokkos, Kanke and Kanam I can bet my salary with you that APC won't win the senatorial seat there Mangu has Mutfwang the current PDP governorship candidate don't forget Plateau people have suffered a lot from extremist so supporting same faith ticket is not going to be possible. And you can ask which party the Pankshin south candidate is now.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by Coolgent(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
garfield1:

Not possible.as far as buhari is alive,they will vote apc.jos south will rather disgrace pdp

Which Buhari are you referring?
Continue deceiving yourself no sane northerner will vote for Tinubu
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by Atlantis585: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:
grin

Jo's north, the home of APC in plateau is going to show APC shege.

Insha Allah!
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by Atlantis585: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Rtk5:
Hon. Yusuf Gagdi representing Pankshin, Kanke and Kanam in the house of reps and Hon. Baba Hassan representing Jos North North federal constituency in the house of reps were seen campaignjng on a bike yesterday in Jos, Plateau state.

Nigerians we must be wise this time around.

Where are the Bokoharam and ISWAP boys when you need them?
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by garfield1: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2022
levi22:

Lol you are banking on the old order it will shock you, moreover someone is just feeding you lies Lalong is from the Southern zone, Quanpan, Mikang, Shendam, langtang north and South, Ease, that's where Lalong will be battling for his senatorial election, Central zone which comprises of Mangu, Pankshin, Bokkos, Kanke and Kanam I can bet my salary with you that APC won't win the senatorial seat there Mangu has Mutfwang the current PDP governorship candidate don't forget Plateau people have suffered a lot from extremist so supporting same faith ticket is not going to be possible. And you can ask which party the Pankshin south candidate is now.

Where is the lies? Wase always votes apc.lalong is from shendam while mikang and quan pan likes voting apc.only langtang north and south is pdp...nentawe is from kamke.kanam always votes apc.dariye is from bokkos and he has endorsed tinubu so bokkos will go apc.dakum will deliver pankshin for labour party.so you see,tinubu will at least get 30% in plateau.apc will win plateau south and central senates
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by NigeriaAjoka: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
God will punish you if you still vote APC or campaign for them! The punishment will reach your family and generations
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by levi22(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Where is the lies? Wase always votes apc.lalong is from shendam while mikang and quan pan likes voting apc.only langtang north and south is pdp...nentawe is from kamke.kanam always votes apc.dariye is from bokkos and he has endorsed tinubu so bokkos will go apc.dakum will deliver pankshin for labour party.so you see,tinubu will at least get 30% in plateau.apc will win plateau south and central senates

Selah! We shall meet after the elections, lol I thought you had a good knowledge about Plateau state but since you believe Head boy has endorsed Tinubu the same Dariye that his local government was attacked last week? I wish your APC all the best in plateau state but if you still wish to stake 100k that APC will Win Plateau I am good to go.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State by garfield1: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2022
levi22:

Selah! We shall meet after the elections, lol I thought you had a good knowledge about Plateau state but since you believe Head boy has endorsed Tinubu the same Dariye that his local government was attacked last week? I wish your APC all the best in plateau state but if you still wish to stake 100k that APC will Win Plateau I am good to go.
Tinubu will get 30%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.