Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President (15721 Views)

Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Easyvibez(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
TINUBU IS VERY HEALTHY AND FIT TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA - APC’s Yusuf Gagdi

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9nljmFIvCU

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeyC3bwDaMU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
No problem,he should just lift up our national flag unassisted.Dazzol

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Ceenachi: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
What a bad omen for Nigerians especially the South Westerners
Let us assume that this 80 something yrs old man becomes d President and d unexpected happen
where do we go from there?
Your guess is as good as mine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by donjazet(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dear Nigerians, when you see jagabandits attacking the Obi-dients or using demoralizing tactics on us, know that majority of these posters have been paid to use Various means of messaging to achieve that aim of demoralization.
Don't fall victim to them, know that it is a coordinated attack of misinformation paid for by the tinubu campaign group. See an example of their recruitment below.

But we the youths are ready to send these old thieves home. The youths are ready for a new Nigeria.

Vote LABOUR PARTY. VOTE PETER OBI.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
GBAMSOLUTELY.

Everyone should vote for the candidates of their choice, why is this difficult?

Why is JAGABAN, TINUBU'S name on every other person's lips?!?!
Campaign and vote for whoever you wanna vote for.
A better Nigeria is all we ALL want.

What is too difficult in all of these for krissake?!
Y'all should stop this politics of bitterness, hatred and foolishness.
It hasn't done you anything in life and obviously never it will.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Didijiji: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Healthy yet it took him over one minute to open a page in his script.

What happens when he has to represent Nigeria and read from pages?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by themes009(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
wink
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Realist12: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Great, they keep saying he's unhealthy, yet he is a major player in 2015 , a presidential candidate of the ruling party . His job is brain power and not physical power . Tinubu happens to be a genius and one that's understands Nigeria the most amongst the presidential candidates his antecedents and credentials is like none other in this race . He was able to beat the candidate that was running at the stadium, so will he beat the one kicking football Dino boss . His race is to the Aso rock and to a better Nigeria, he has done it before and has shown he will do it again. He doesn't give excuses for failure neither does he fail.
We have to respect his enthusiasm he's willing to give it all for the benefit of this country .

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by sam564: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
I done comout hand for politics matters...

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by atobs4real(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
men of hate every where
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
It's alright.

Let him squat down and stand back up in 5 seconds, make we check something.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by updatechange(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu has been touring the country for about two months nonstop... Which fitness pass dat one again abi u think say e easy to travel? grin cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by verybadmouth(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu is far more healthier than most of these noise making nairalanders. How many of una Papa reach 70years. Bunch of IPIGs

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Dannyset(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin

How can PDP nominate a Dino to represent it on national TV?

Compare him with Yusuf, the APC guy that came in after he left.

PDP can never get it right in this country. grin

Never again!

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Onyenna(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Oysters(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Then he should stop walking in italics and vibrating like small generator angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Chijeep(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
He's healthy in his dream.
TINUBU LOVE APPEARING TO PEOPLE IN ANOTHER FORM.
I also dreamt of where Tinubu pee on his Agbada despite using 350pampers

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Dennis192: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good for him
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by OBOTOTHICK(f): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu is sick no doubt and he will be fyn in coming days,
We the terrestrial powers will carryout spiritual operation on all part of his body before the end of the year, that's the conclusion at the general meeting, the turn out would be amazing, his eleda has been pleading for our assistance and we will surely render it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by atobs4real(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
people's problem na him health.
What about ur own health now

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Like for tinubu share for Obi

Voting end by 12am lol

18 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by asobo1: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
See Gagdi oooh shocked Not surprised, you ain't returning to the green chambers so you need your own share from the futile Tinubu's ambition.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy for more information

Location is computer village ikeja
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Didijiji: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
post=113793453:
GBAMSOLUTELY
A a point i use to think you are an upright person with your grilling business. I didnt know you are an online urchin with no integrity.

How healthy is he?

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by IPIGMODS: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Clowns
All these kids crying that Tinubu is not healthy are uninformed.
Tinubu has traveled more than of the candidates in recent times. If you know what it takes to do that then you will start to respect the man.
First, no one is guaranteed good health tomorrow even if you are young and healthy today. Many younger people will die before Tinubu, that's just fact of life.
Secondly, I travel for a living, I'm constantly traveling from one city to another for my business. I often spend like a week or 2 before moving to the next city.
Even at my age it takes a toll on my body. Sometimes I wake up and don't even remember which city or hotel I'm staying in.
I have a good memory but sometimes I can't even remember which hotel or what city i was in weeks ago.
Now imagine giving speeches everywhere you go and not mixing up the names of people and places.
Even music artists often mix up cities when they are on tour, it's very very hard to remember where you are and be on your P and Qs when you are constantly on the road. I have seen artists say I love you NY when in fact they are in Detroit. It happens all the time.
Tinubu's ability to do this tells me his in good health mentally and physically. Most of these youths can't even do the same.
I know he's flying in private jet, that doesn't stop you from getting jetlagged. Flying is fun until you have to it constantly then it becomes very very tiring.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by lEndMoj: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Jojodjo: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
A blind man never sees the stone that makes him fall.....
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by tesppidd: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
lol

63 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Eriggs: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Didijiji:
A a point i use to think you are an upright person with your grilling business. I didnt know you are an online urchin with no integrity
Keep shut. Supporter of thieves and criminals.
Dem MANNA truth always hit u wailers and ipob terrorist group Supporter on the head on a daily basis.
Campaign and vote for your thieves and leave dem aunty MANNA alone with their candidate.
Una don wail for 7 years, you have 8 more years and beyond to wail. Dem MANNA keep killing dem either the truth abeg. Who ur thinking help, better think about how to better ur life fess, funny rin. grin
Happy wailing grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by Okobola146: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Person wey no fit hold him party flag and dey piss for body like small pikin, na him dis one dey call healthy, na wa for all these parasites o

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President by AchichaMmuo: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
This guy your YouTube channel is somehow, your Intro voice at the beginning of all your videos is very dull, not professional and not enticing. Just allow the Audio play when the video starts. And the mod keep pushing your contents front page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections / Succession Crisis Rocks NIIA Over Office Of Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.